Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:12:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com giveaways | get 0.25btc per week with your signature  (Read 10196 times)
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:24:43 AM

I ask you to please initiate my and other people's withdrawl which are being put on hold by you since two days for no reason.

PS - i cna't understand the new game! it shows some SHA -256 thing , i ain't no techy guy

you know why, because you are the same person with 4 accounts to the giveaways. which makes our giveaway can not get that attention we should have .

such as numanoid  ,TheGrapist andBitMarshall   , it is really terrible for our great giveaway.

your withdraw takes at most 7 days as your bad action. don't worry ,it yours. and your withdraw after your GA set is automatic,  also I have seen you withdrawed a lot yesterday,and today.

and please don't do same thing again. it is really terrible.

The moment you said that numan, bitmars and grape are same person ,i stopped with dznuts85 and initiated a withdrawl and since then you have stopped my funds , i told you am not going to touch those accounts now , my only main account is numan and you can see am playing with it!
I need the freaking btc to repay my loan , today being the last date.
You can stop the 0.5(0.25+0.25) for next month but rest 0.59+0.23+0.3+0.278 is all my money  you have to give it to me now , please initiate a withdrawl now

Well, I don't think it is really that. Everyone has their withdrawal stuck, not just you. Sad

This kind of things will only make people get scared of security. You should make it optional, not forcibly put it on us. And 24 hour window is quite long enough. If it takes a week for a withdrawal, then you are out of the industry. Show me one site, which takes 3+ days for a withdrawal, that people actually play at.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:38:00 AM

I ask you to please initiate my and other people's withdrawl which are being put on hold by you since two days for no reason.

PS - i cna't understand the new game! it shows some SHA -256 thing , i ain't no techy guy

you know why, because you are the same person with 4 accounts to the giveaways. which makes our giveaway can not get that attention we should have .

such as numanoid  ,TheGrapist andBitMarshall   , it is really terrible for our great giveaway.

your withdraw takes at most 7 days as your bad action. don't worry ,it yours. and your withdraw after your GA set is automatic,  also I have seen you withdrawed a lot yesterday,and today.

The moment you said that numan, bitmars and grape are same person ,i stopped with dznuts85 and initiated a withdrawl and since then you have stopped my funds , i told you am not going to touch those accounts now , my only main account is numan and you can see am playing with it!
You can stop the 0.5(0.25+0.25) for next month but rest 0.59+0.23+0.3+0.278 is all my money  you have to give it to me now , please initiate a withdrawl now

Well, I don't think it is really that. Everyone has their withdrawal stuck, not just you. Sad

This kind of things will only make people get scared of security. You should make it optional, not forcibly put it on us. And 24 hour window is quite long enough. If it takes a week for a withdrawal, then you are out of the industry. Show me one site, which takes 3+ days for a withdrawal, that people actually play at.

What? you haven't got your withdrawl passed too?
I was thinking that all were approved other than mine , this is really bad if he is not initiating the withdrawls .
I don't suppose people will join his site like this , there ain't even a button to cancel the old withdrawl so we can add GA and go with them again fast

I lost the ga secret key to and had contacted for reset. For me it is hopeless. I am just waiting it out.. 24 more hours and it will be 4-5 days. And I will get angry.. Smiley

@OP please concentrate on current issues than on some new game you are developing..  Undecided
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:57:45 AM

What? you haven't got your withdrawl passed too?
I was thinking that all were approved other than mine , this is really bad if he is not initiating the withdrawls .
I don't suppose people will join his site like this , there ain't even a button to cancel the old withdrawl so we can add GA and go with them again fast

I lost the ga secret key to and had contacted for reset. For me it is hopeless. I am just waiting it out.. 24 more hours and it will be 4-5 days. And I will get angry.. Smiley

@OP please concentrate on current issues than on some new game you are developing..  Undecided

Hey bro our problem is solved! He reset it Grin

girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 06:58:54 AM

everybody with GA set withdraw automaticlly and immediately

you can talk here  http://girlbtc.com/comment/

KokiFurihata

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:09:24 AM

The chatroom make me little confusing there
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 07:55:47 AM

The chatroom make me little confusing there

hahaha ,just simple talk or you want to challenge somebody there.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:01:40 AM

the oneVSone game will be public these days, and currently url  http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone

wish  you feel full of challenge during the waiting of the 6 hours.

Sarthak

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:04:56 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 11:30:20 AM by Sarthak

Please cancel the wd of that don account! Thank you! Smiley

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:06:06 AM

Please cancel the wd of that don't account! Thank you! Smiley

ok don , reset your GA for safty purpose

Sarthak

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:34:11 AM

Ok let me make this clear!
My account is currently in hold of my friend! He will return it back after his WD is completed! He set a GA and forgot the secret code! That's why I told you to reset it! But the problem is he requested a WD before setting a GA! So he wants to cancel the withdraw and again WD as he has added GA now and the WD will be automatic! But the problem is you never cancelled the WD and your site never WD's the funds! Its taking a lot of time! Please cancel the wd or process it manually and my friend will give me the account back and I will reset my GA! Thank you Smiley

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 12:08:46 PM

My account is currently in hold of my friend! He will return it back after his WD is completed! He set a GA and forgot the secret code! That's why I told you to reset it! But the problem is he requested a WD before setting a GA! So he wants to cancel the withdraw and again WD as he has added GA now and the WD will be automatic! But the problem is you never cancelled the WD and your site never WD's the funds! Its taking a lot of time! Please cancel the wd or process it manually and my friend will give me the account back and I will reset my GA! Thank you Smiley
oh my god ,the WD is automaticly after GA set ,and all the withdrawls before is processed by human it takes at least one day.

Sarthak

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:15:40 PM

I mean just cancel it and let us make it automatic!

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:33:35 PM

oh my god ,the WD is automaticly after GA set ,and all the withdrawls before is processed by human it takes at least one day.

Been pretty more than 3 days..

Dang! I thought you were human  Shocked                      
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:20:58 PM

there are still 4 places left and if you register here after Mondy , like  Tuesday, your start time is from that special time you reply.

and last week's giveaway is failed for some on took more than one place(4 places), and actually ,we only gave two person the 0.25btc.

I wish this week , I can give 0.25*10  to ten different lucky man here.

join in please

Sarthak

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:42:32 AM

The reset password doesn't work! You noticed that girlbtc? Please fix it asap Smiley

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 03:18:58 AM

The reset password doesn't work! You noticed that girlbtc? Please fix it asap Smiley

your all password are reset my friend,please check.

and there 5 places left , for this week's giveaway.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:23:16 AM

this topic must be the greatest and  most interesting giveaway ,join  and find the fun .  there are still 5 places left. and  current numan has wagered 1 btc.

Smiley

and now we get the help from syahrere , who will work as our English staff for next week.

and we will make any replies faster . girlbtc will be a great success....

qwer312

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 10:22:33 AM

still 5 slots left for this giveaway.. hurry and enroll in here now for a chance to win 0.25BTC!
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 11:54:42 PM

list updated ,please check are you in ,and for some people like

0.talk-name:saneringirlbtc-name:sanerin
1.talk-name:Hobbastankgirlbtc-name:Hobbastank
2.talk-name:Watoshi-Dimobutogirlbtc-name:Watoshi-Dimobuto
4.talk-name:Sarthak    girlbtc-name:Don  

you still have 2 days to make this wager up ,it is easy when you are really in

new 10 places is waiting for you ,to make 0.25 btc weekly easily

TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:32:45 AM

Sweet. I thought this should go in the services section since it's a signature campaign but idk. I will sign up with you once I get around 0.1btc then I'll just keep betting and hope for a profit, or loss that is less than 0.25. Thanks!

Hi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: