Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Max Keiser - "Libertarians are Intellectually Lazy & Idiots"  (Read 10369 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 08:15:11 AM

I would like to see a real Libertarian plan for a civilization that would actually work. If there is one, why haven't they created it yet?

You are taking part in it. The plan is to just replace governments and their creations piece by piece with superior decentralized alternatives. If these alternatives don't get created or adopted, perhaps there is still a need for government intervention in that realm. The idea that everything should be planned out beforehand is for other people to do.
I see the decentralization movement not replacing government, just decentralizing it. Libertarians believe in no government and survival of the strongest. Historically Libertarians practice continuous warfare. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism#History Other than Vikings living through raiding unsuspecting villages, I don't see a culture of selfishness actually working. Eventually collectivism of some sort will overpower warlords.

I can see Bitcoin promoting privacy where government does not interfere with the individual without cause, such as taxation without representation. In fact, Bitcoin will probably eliminate the need for national borders and limit the ability of large-scale warfare because money is globally interdependent.

Funny how all this 'decentralization' actually does the work of the 'dividing' prior to the 'conquering' that will soon follow.  You regionalist fools are walking headlong into a trap in many regards to these proposed 'solutions'.  Mark my words, before this decade is through we're going to see a serious resurgence of secessionism.

I am not one of the Libertarians to partake in the jumping off the deep end into the waters of "all decentralization is good and having no central authority does not hinder our defense strategically"

thanks very much

Sorry, that wasn't meant to foist upon you something that you do not hold, it just reminded me of how much in the realm of supposed 'solutions' I'm seeing in this specific direction.

My apologies.

Wherever one finds Utopian thinking one finds ignorance and foolishness in abundance.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
niemivh (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 08:15:44 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2012, 08:58:15 AM by niemivh

Don't worry about proposing solutions after the system collapses.  Whatever Utopian systems you promote better begin with a large doses of Warlord repellent to deal with the pragmatic actualities of that future existence.  

Got yer Warlord repellant right here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_defense_agency

LOL.  I forgot for a moment that you're wholly unworthy of my time.  Sorry about that.  I almost made the mistake of trying to sway you out of your... inclinations.

Once again, PM me if you ever read that book "Oligarchy".  Until then you go back in the playpen, and by that I mean "Ignore".

I'll keep my politics out of your economics if you keep your economics out of my politics.

16LdMA6pCgq9ULrstHmiwwwbGe1BJQyDqr

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 08:16:13 AM

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 08:23:17 AM

Love it.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 08:25:23 AM

Don't worry about proposing solutions after the system collapses.  Whatever Utopian systems you promote better begin with a large doses of Warlord repellent to deal with the pragmatic actualities of that future existence.  

Got yer Warlord repellant right here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_defense_agency

LOL.  I forgot for a moment that you're wholly unworthy of my time.  Sorry about that.  I almost made the mistake of trying to sway you out of your... inclinations.

Once again, PM me if you ever read that book "Oligarcy".  Until then you go back in the playpen, and by that I mean "Ignore".

I assume that by "wholly unworthy of my time" you mean "shot me down yet again"?

benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 08:36:08 AM

niemivh, have you ever actually read the US Constitution?  I mean, like, sat down and read it front to back?  Maybe you should add that to your reading list.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
niemivh (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 08:43:38 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2012, 07:01:55 PM by niemivh

+1

LOL

Actually I think writing a picture book with all types of photos in this vein would be great.  Since Libtards are so intimidated by the act of reading and thinking and not being in possession of their primative absoluteisms, this book would be right up their alley.  Doesn't matter if their knees buckle when they are confronted by any representative of the State (be it police officer or meter-maid) - they can act out their total impotence and weakness as males in such an absurd fashion as to think that they are going to be violent armed revolutionaries.  It's fucking perfect.

It'll be somewhat like the zombie books that tell you how to turn your house (parents basement or apartment, bungleoo, whatever) into a 'Lil Alamo' so you can imagine going down in a 'blaze of glory' as you somehow mow down dozens of federal agents.  It's totally, absurdly, mythologically fantastic and plays to the stunted emotional intelligence, frustration and denial of male virtues in the society.  So you're left to act that bottled aggression out in fantastic 'flights of fancy'.  And it's not like the vast majority of you are having any worthwhile sex, often, if at all, so we can delete that as a potential outlet.  And so you long for a collapse in which your flabby bodies and childlike personas would be brushed aside like dandruff, out of the way of people that don't have the fear you do and will victimize the hell out of you, as is so often when national governments collapse.

I'm offering you something Utopian by constrast; and yet, real.  If anyone wants to see my book list let me know, contrary to the Libtard doom-mongers and their king turd: Alex Jones, there is still time, there is always time and yet there is no time - none, if you never choose to take it.

I'll keep my politics out of your economics if you keep your economics out of my politics.

niemivh (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 08:56:22 AM

niemivh, have you ever actually read the US Constitution?  I mean, like, sat down and read it front to back?  Maybe you should add that to your reading list.

Just about 4 months ago I read it again when I was comparing it directly to the Confederate Constitution of the Southern States.  Perhaps you should read that latter document, it is practically a Libertarian Manifesto.

I know you're proud of reading it, and you want to flaunt that, and that's definitely great you read it - most people don't.  But I read about a 500 page book every 1.5 weeks and transcribe it into notes, so sorry if things such as this don't impress me.  I'm an aspiring author who's going to write a book on the fraud of Libertarianism all the way back to Adam Smith, so yes I've read it.  Of course.  I'm buying more books for research than I have places put them; I read a proverbial 'shit-ton'.  And that number is probably going to near triple after this month is over and I actually go into "writer mode". 

Sorry, I'm excited.

Grin

Since I've read what you are suggesting (albeit, repeatedly, in the past) would you care to read something I recommend?  Outside the Confederate Constitution, that is?

"Oligarchy" by Jeff A. Winters.

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 09:04:55 AM

+1

LOL

Actually I think writing a picture book with all types of photos in this vein would be great.  Since Libtards are so intimidated by the act of reading and thinking and not being in possession of their primitive absoluteisms, this book would be right up their alley.  Doesn't matter if their knees buckle when they are confronted by any representative of the State (be it police officer or meter-maid) - they can act out their total impotence and weakness as males in such an absurd fashion as to think that they are going to be violent armed revolutionaries.  It's fucking perfect.

It'll be somewhat like the zombie books that tell you how to turn your house (parents basement or apartment, bungleoo, whatever) into a 'Lil Alamo' so you can imagine going down in a 'blaze of glory' as you somehow mow down dozens of federal agents.  It's totally, absurdly, mythologically fantastic and plays to the stunted emotional intelligence, frustration and denial of male virtues in the society.  So you're left to act that bottled aggression out in fantastic 'flights of fancy'.  And it's not like the vast majority of you are having any worthwhile sex, often, if at all, so we can delete that as a potential outlet.  And so you long for a collapse in which your flabby bodies and childlike personas would be brushed aside like dandruff, out of the way of people that don't have the fear you do and will victimize the hell out of you, as is so often when national governments collapse.

I'm offering you something Utopian by constrast; and yet, real.  If anyone wants to see my book list let me know, contrary to the Libtard doom-mongers and their king turd: Alex Jones, there is still time, there is always time and yet there is no time - none, if you never choose to take it.

Not disagreeing with what you said, just curious; What is worthwhile sex to you?

niemivh (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 09:12:54 AM

+1

LOL

Actually I think writing a picture book with all types of photos in this vein would be great.  Since Libtards are so intimidated by the act of reading and thinking and not being in possession of their primitive absoluteisms, this book would be right up their alley.  Doesn't matter if their knees buckle when they are confronted by any representative of the State (be it police officer or meter-maid) - they can act out their total impotence and weakness as males in such an absurd fashion as to think that they are going to be violent armed revolutionaries.  It's fucking perfect.

Not disagreeing with what you said, just curious; What is worthwhile sex to you?

That is a question that says more about the person asking it than the person responding.

Kiss

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 09:13:58 AM

+1

LOL

That is a question that says more about the person asking it than the person responding.

Kiss

alright you got me. but it goes against my constitution to pay for sex

EDIT: and no doubt would cost a lot of planets int he astronomical arena to have sex often enough to be satisfied

niemivh (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 09:18:17 AM

+1

LOL

Kiss

alright you got me. but it goes against my constitution to pay for sex

+1

myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 09:39:16 AM

Looks to me like someone's projecting.

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 09:52:23 AM

Does anyone disagree to saying:

Democrats/Republicans are more intellectually lazy & idiotic than Libertarians

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 10:04:58 AM

Negev 7.62 Cal. Light Machine Gun

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 12:15:38 PM

@Topic:

we asked Max Keiser what he meant during an interview with him this week. We'll publish the results in issue #4 (October) of the Bitcoin Magazine.

niemivh (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 07:06:14 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2012, 07:22:00 PM by niemivh

Does anyone disagree to saying:

Democrats/Republicans are more intellectually lazy & idiotic than Libertarians

The whole thing is a ship of fools.  But there is some Republicans and Democrats that have some redeeming characteristics, but they are not the norm to be certain.  Neither with the Libtards.

Libs thinking that they're intellectually superior to people in the mainstream, or arguments between various Utopian ideologies always remind me of this:

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 07:32:53 PM

niemivh: do you expect to gain some rep being so full of hot air or are you just trolling for the sake of it?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 08:12:43 PM

niemivh: do you expect to gain some rep being so full of hot air or are you just trolling for the sake of it?

At this point, it can't be for any reason but the latter. He's just degenerated into calling people stupid, ranting about our sex lives, and generally being a bag full of vinegar and water.

And he wonders why he hasn't convinced anyone of the rightness of his position.

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:32:36 AM

@Topic:

we asked Max Keiser what he meant during an interview with him this week. We'll publish the results in issue #4 (October) of the Bitcoin Magazine.

fan fucking tastic!

@above
I think we're becoming guilty of going off topic now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: