Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: MauiJim.com 70% off "VIP Discount Card"  (Read 6387 times)
evlew (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 10:43:07 PM

This is my first time attempting something like this. My gf got this from a rep.  It's not something we'll use as the glasses are still quite pricey.  Not sure if anyone could use this or not, but make me an offer if interested. 

Back of card states....

-Except where prohibited by law, this VIP card may be redeemed at www.mauijim.com for Maui Jim Sunglasses. It is not redeemable at retail locations.
-This VIP card is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash, barter, or previous purchases.
-For assistance, call Maui Jim at 888-666-5905.  Hours 7:30am - 7:00pm CST.
-Use of this VIP Card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. 
-Card value applies to one non-Rx sunglass.  This is a single use card.  If purchasing multiple items, the card's value will be applied to the highest priced sunglass.  The balance as well as tax and shipping charges can be paid for by credit card.
-Maui Jim is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards or any unauthorized card use.  Lost, stolen, or damaged cards may be replaced at Maui Jim's election. 

I need to protect myself from the "code did not work" scam.  What I'm thinking is, if you already know what pair of glasses you want, then you can just pay me the remaining balance in bitcoins and I will order it on my card and have it sent to a your address.  I can then give you the order number.  I think you will see I have sold quite a few items on this board now, such as GPU's, full miner, cpu, etc.  If you don't find me trustworthy enough then PM me and we can talk about what would make you feel better about the deal.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 03:03:53 AM

-This VIP card is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash, barter, or previous purchases.

how much are you looking for? Is there any way for them to know where it came from?
evlew (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 04:02:34 PM

I think $40 would be fair.  But if you disagree, let me know what your thinking.  When my gf went to lunch with the rep she was given two cards out of a rubberbanded stack of what appeared to be a hundred.  I highly doubt they are traceable. I gave one to a friend and have this one left.  

(They even have the same kind of VIP card that entitles to a full comp.  That's what she was hoping to get, but got these instead.)
evlew (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 08:53:11 PM

bump
evlew (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 11:06:56 PM

bumping this one more time