Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 02:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paycoin Dice And Faucet!  (Read 1330 times)
MonetaCoin (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:38:48 AM

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you know about the newest edition to The House of Diem, its a Paycoin faucet and also Dice game. Come give it a try

www.thehouseofdiem.com/dice
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:59:38 PM

Invest feature has now been turned on. You can now invest to make a share of our profits as well as increase the bet amounts on the site!
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:08:54 PM

If my calculation is right, its house edge is 2% now which IMHO is too high for a dice game.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:13:35 PM

Primedice and many other dice sites have only 1% house edge.
Your faucet gives out 0.00000250 XPY which is less than 1 satoshi in bitcoin terms.
You need to increase your faucet and reduce house edge to attract more people.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:24:01 PM

OK for sure I hear both of you. When we did our research most dice sites we found were 2% or higher for house edge. Now this being said as the site grows we can def turn it down. But at current user rate we need to ensure the site does not run in deficit. We will turn the faucet amount up though so u can have a better amount to play with free Smiley There is also an affiliate system for u to make more on the site with out investing.

Please continue to bring any concerns forward we are actively working to make this site a favoured site of ur choice.
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:29:58 PM

Can you also list some features and rules of the site, like Instant payments ? how many confirms needed before deposit gets credit to account Smiley

Those facts are on the help page Smiley but it is 1 confirm
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:03:36 PM

0.00000250 XPY? so tiny?

XPY is 0.0025 btc, so this amount is just 0.00000250*0.0025 = 0.00000000625..

It's less than 1 btc sat, who will play there? I know a site with 5K btc sat faucet, why people play in your site? Cheesy
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:06:05 PM

0.00000250 XPY? so tiny?

XPY is 0.0025 btc, so this amount is just 0.00000250*0.0025 = 0.00000000625..

It's less than 1 btc sat, who will play there? I know a site with 5K btc sat faucet, why people play in your site? Cheesy

We turned the faucet up to 750. Also there is no direct time frame per say to use the faucet so u can hit it as much as u like. If you would like to give it a try please do so. If btc is more your thing go to www.thehouseofdiem.com/btc that faucet pays up to 10k sat. Also in the end the faucet is so u can try before u input funds. If you would like to win higher amounts please feel free to deposit or spread your afflaite link around to earn passively.

Also thank you for your comment we are actively working on improving the site and can not with out user input Smiley
Mewtwo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:14:07 PM

just trying your site but this faucet to small 0.00000750 xpy. and your site to laggy. i try auto and cannot stop. and it became error so i must refresh browser. still many thing you must fix before launch

MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:18:41 PM

just trying your site but this faucet to small 0.00000750 xpy. and your site to laggy. i try auto and cannot stop. and it became error so i must refresh browser. still many thing you must fix before launch

I do apologise for the inconvience of the website lag I'll have that looked into right away to see if it can be resolved.

Also please keep the comments coming we are here for u Smiley
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:21:44 PM

Just another quick update faucet amount turned up to 1500 and house edge down to 1% please continue to help us improve
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:58:57 AM

Ok everyone we have updated completely there should be no lag or random bet problems. Please come give us a try www.thehouseofdiem.com/dice
MonetaCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:30:05 AM

Over 30k bets and counting! Keep it up everyone we hope your enjoying the update.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: