Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AdBit.co Is A Full On Fraud/Scam - Always Several Sites Using Fake Clickjacking  (Read 1506 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:50:38 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 05:11:09 AM by lahm-44

http://earnbtcfast.com/adbit-steals-poor/

Read The Summary Below THen Experience The Heat!

This is a compilation of data that I shared with the CEO of adbit.co back last year when I first found that two sites were using an illegal click script & what a surprise they both were earning over .4 BTC a day from people believing they are getting quality hits.

Carlos checked & then thanked me along with offered me a security position until I started finding more and more as I know how to see it in seconds.
After months of no leads on this job opportunity I messaged him with my new findings which was 1 of the sites I first had banned was fully operational under a new domain & using a bit of common sense/comparison and a good DNS Lookup Tool Aswell As A Simple Detail That Gave The Accusation A 100% On Both Being The Same GUys Site which was a cross reference in google and the email somehow matched the other sites in a piece of data somewhere...

After reviewing the very gracious and hard work I honestly was doing due to being completelpy baffeled on how this can keep happening & feeling as though people are wasting so much money I became quite obsessed with the entire operation of this little site.

He acknowledged that they were infact both the same user as the firs site and he actually did acknowlege that the new site was using a script and the evidence was identical but the new script was "Unable To Proove" Or "I see Nothing" which then flicked a light on and a man I thought held a very tight ship after experience #1 was now on my radar so I looked into adbits terms as I don't bother with competing there & When I realized there was 4-5 Sites using clickjacking scripts or iframe busters to rank on Page 1 and have adspaces clicked by The subtle but very hard to master and hide art I kept after the CEO Carlos to give me reasons for allowing this to continue and what was his last words to me "I just don[t have the time to monitor every site" which sealed teh fact that even though he pretty much put his foot in his mouth as that was the job he was offering me along with I was the one doing the work he prooved that his withdrawal commisions daily on these PAGE 1 Websites most often always in the .1-.7 BTC Range created a strong income & So begins my quest to destroy this garbage once and for all.

- Notice how sites like bitclix & Others with the exact same platform have sites on page one with nothing close to the amounts earned by these faucets on adbit.

DO NOT GET ME WORNG - Almost All of the sites like freebitco.in bitcoinzebra moonbit.co.in   9bitz.eu are legitamate and it shows in their long term duratoion of work ehtic.

Then all of a sudden you wake up ione day and see 3 new sites youve never heard of before with a domain regsitered 6 days ago on page 1 with a complete lack of skill using their "New Found Money Maker" and basically what shows me the clickjackers is the ratio of views to clicks.

I honestly just loaded up the website list at the end of that sentence and immediately saw a domain on page 1 URL
http://chronox.co.in (468 * 60px)

THIS IS THE TELL THAT MAKES IT SO Obvious THEY ARE CLICKJACKING - http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=2OGF16VDYU02P

If The RED BAR which is CLicks Is DRASTICALLY HIGHER NO LESS THAN 90% of the time as it should be lower than the views for all legit sites you know its a person who is new to the art of deception and this example is beautiful.

The first day he has 20k Hits which ironically is the most hits he has on any of the listed days in that chart but somehow only has 39 clicks which he proably was just getting the kinks out. Well notice the next 4 how unbelievably odd they look? Well that is what the sites usually look exactly like but as i just peaked into this site I noticed they are quite together and perhaps are in that 10% of non clickjackers so the last step you do is the

WHOIS: REGISTERED 2 DAYS AGO & ARE LINKED IN BY PTC SCRIPT SITES ON ALEXA

Here is the full article and please feel free to give your opinion. I am actually looking to sell my sites as i'm unable to keep up but please

READ THIS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:09:12 AM

How has noone responded to this article are you kidding me?

Anyways the people I reached on Social Media or somewhere must have made a ripple because all of a sudden for the first time ever earnbtcfast.com was DDoSed

Hello,

We regret to let you know that we had to block earnbtcfast.com by ha-proxy. Mentioned measures were applied to prevent DDoS attack. Strong DDoS attack can involve saturating the target machine with external communications requests, such that it cannot respond to legitimate traffic, or responds so slowly as to be rendered effectively unavailable. Such attacks usually lead to a server overload.

We will check whether DDoS attack is over in 24 hours. The block will be lifted within specified time in case of successful outcome.

Please have a look at the report attached.

--
Best Regards,
Daria Ka.
Legal & Abuse Department
Namecheap.com

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: WKJ-584-43915
Department: Hosting -- Suspended Accounts
Type: Issue
Priority: High

Helpdesk: https://support.namecheap.com/index.php?
Attachments area
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: