Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [youtube]I made a giant wearable bitcoin.  (Read 1688 times)
bitcoinewbie (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 09:25:40 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2011, 12:15:59 AM by bitcoinewbie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rndusRANgZs

Don't give me to hard a time for the poor editing, i just my first camera t o do this project.

I think you'll get the idea... you can always just cut to the end to see the finished  thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max in montreal

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 09:37:21 PM

Thats funny!

But hey, if it makes your sex life better, I would do it too! Shocked
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 09:42:38 PM

Lol, nice one  Grin
bitcoinewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 12:30:01 AM

But hey, if it makes your sex life better, I would do it too! Shocked

How could it not? seriously, you should try it - there is nothing like the flock of girls you get when you walk into a club in this bad-boy! I don't know if its the B or the circle, but something draws sure them in!
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 12:58:27 AM

That's really cool. Even as just a decoration type thing if you were at an event or something to hang or elevate someway.
Shortline

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 06:13:12 AM

inb4 standing outside the federal reserve

Also, that is definitely the biggest bitcoin that has ever existed.

In the future they'll find the skeleton and wonder over it. Scientists will puzzle over it's peculiar body form and circumstances of being - whole libraries of dusty tomes will need to be rewritten, careers will be made and broken, raspy shouts in the heated meetings of the leading scientific minds will sound across vast auditoria. Dozens of years later, a wizened bespectacled man will die alone, the last acolyte trying to understand this enigmatic specimen. The general public will be fascinated in ebbs and flows over the years, yet turn away again and again, back to the common chores and conceivable mysteries of day-to-day life. Someday, when all the controversy is finished and there are greater mysteries to solve, and the giant bitcoin will be relegated to a museum. Unenthusiastic tour guides will slowly usher families through the final hall, their voices as a droning prayer-chant, and stuffed in between a shabby display of how magnets work and the gift shop will be the giant bitcoin. Children will wander by and before their parents hurry them on, - we've been on our feet all day! - a scant few will stop and linger, wonder at it's majesty, it's hula-frame showing, all alone up there on that sad podium, a light sprinkle of dust softening the light.  And they will imagine when bitcoins ruled the earth.
bitcoinewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 02:01:38 PM

In the future they'll find the skeleton and wonder over it. Scientists will puzzle over it's peculiar body form and circumstances of being - whole libraries of dusty tomes will need to be rewritten, careers will be made and broken, raspy shouts in the heated meetings of the leading scientific minds will sound across vast auditoria. Dozens of years later, a wizened bespectacled man will die alone, the last acolyte trying to understand this enigmatic specimen. The general public will be fascinated in ebbs and flows over the years, yet turn away again and again, back to the common chores and conceivable mysteries of day-to-day life. Someday, when all the controversy is finished and there are greater mysteries to solve, and the giant bitcoin will be relegated to a museum. Unenthusiastic tour guides will slowly usher families through the final hall, their voices as a droning prayer-chant, and stuffed in between a shabby display of how magnets work and the gift shop will be the giant bitcoin. Children will wander by and before their parents hurry them on, - we've been on our feet all day! - a scant few will stop and linger, wonder at it's majesty, it's hula-frame showing, all alone up there on that sad podium, a light sprinkle of dust softening the light.  And they will imagine when bitcoins ruled the earth.

Do you mind if I print this and hand it out while I am Bitcoin Man?
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 04:13:06 PM

heh, good stuff.  Smiley what made you want to do this?
Basiley

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 04:36:13 PM

new Super-Hero Wink
Beats Aqua-man and saves World Economics.

p.s.
&probably save kitty on tree, too Tongue
Shortline

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 06:08:34 PM

Do you mind if I print this and hand it out while I am Bitcoin Man?

You'd be better off to carve it in stone and throw it in a peat bog... but hell no, I'd be honored, bitcoin man. Really and truly I would. Glad you liked it, you're an inspiring person:)

ALL HAIL KING BITKONG AND DESPAIR! HIDE YOUR BLOND WOMEN, KEEP YOUR PLANES GROUNDED, HE HAS BROKEN HIS BONDS AND IS RAMPAGING IN THE CITY!

bitcoinewbie (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 05:24:11 AM

heh, good stuff.  Smiley what made you want to do this?

In short, avoidance of inactions despair.

It's not very often in ones lifetime, if ever, that such a clear cut history steering opportunity such as this arises, an opportunity to be a part of a change that reminisces such human developments as the internet itself, or slavery, or transportation, or even the invention of written language. These moral questions most of us have probably asked ourselves are not unique to this situation. "Is this new human tendency something evil or 'bad'? Or, on the other hand, is it something 'good' or enlightened? Does it Improve the human condition?", "Should I actively be opposing this? encouraging it? or should I just let it happen around me, and take no part?" A time where society forces each of it's citizens to decide, even if by inaction, what rights or abilities they feel should be held by humans in the only vote that is actually heard, what they actually do with their lives.

Bitcoin is the first bud in the garden of a worldwide fairly-operated economics system, beyond even the most utopian vision of many great past economists. As it all unfolds over time, bitcoin may fail or prosper, that is beyond us, what isn't beyond us is our ability to hold down the fast forward button while we are alive. the fast forward button of awareness, progress doesn't just take time, it takes awareness, and while it is true that if you wait long enough, the awareness will spread, I don't want to wait. Why wait for a world to slowly catch up to something I feel I have found when I can go around flamboyantly casting attention to it? What the effect of this awareness will end up having I do not know, but since I believe that wide awareness is a huge aide in any massive advancements, this is where I place my effort. Thru bitcoin, I am able to spread the word of decentralized currency as a viable and usable option, point the way down the yellow brick road to financial freedomland.

So I bought some stuff and old sheets from a goodwill, a couple broken hula hoops from walmart(who gave me no discount on broken hula hoops even though thats all there was to choose from), and made a huge bitcoin mask to walk around towns in with little bitcoin papers to hand out.

Glad you liked it, you're an inspiring person:)

and the same to you dear Shortline! What fanciful flowerings your fingers bring forth! my, my! Truly an honor indeed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: