Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Threatens War on Israel If It Attacks Iran  (Read 1504 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:01:48 AM

US President Barack Obama threatened to take military action against Israel not to let Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu strike Iran.

Netanyahu was planning airstrikes at an emergency meeting with Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman and Chief of Staff of the Israeli army Benny Gantz, the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarîda said.

The meeting was held after it became known that Barack Obama’s administration and the clergy of Iran had concluded a secret agreement.

Israel even conducted test flights of its fighter jets in the airspace of Iran after it became possible to overcome the radar protection. However, US Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed Netanyahu’s plans. Afterwards, Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli planes on their way to Iran. As a result, the Israeli Prime Minister had to curtail the operation. The relationship between Israel and the United States have been worsening since then.

More...http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/03/10/obama-threatens-war-on-israel-if-it-attacks-iran/

This ought to get the neocons and Israeli-firsters out in full bunch.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 04:27:30 AM

What kind of friend would do such a thing?! The US has been planning and preparing for war against Iran for over half a century. Israel can't just come along now and mess up all that hard work! Roll Eyes

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:48:55 AM

US President Barack Obama threatened to take military action against Israel not to let Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu strike Iran.

Netanyahu was planning airstrikes at an emergency meeting with Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman and Chief of Staff of the Israeli army Benny Gantz, the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarîda said.

The meeting was held after it became known that Barack Obama’s administration and the clergy of Iran had concluded a secret agreement.

Israel even conducted test flights of its fighter jets in the airspace of Iran after it became possible to overcome the radar protection. However, US Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed Netanyahu’s plans. Afterwards, Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli planes on their way to Iran. As a result, the Israeli Prime Minister had to curtail the operation. The relationship between Israel and the United States have been worsening since then.

More...http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/03/10/obama-threatens-war-on-israel-if-it-attacks-iran/

This ought to get the neocons and Israeli-firsters out in full bunch.

Personally, I very much doubt this actually took place: not only is there no official recognition of this ever happening, from either side, but the only source seems to be a Kuwaiti paper, Al-Jarida - neocons and Israeli-firsters might want to wait for more reliable sources before getting the torches and pitchforks out. Tongue

What kind of friend would do such a thing?! The US has been planning and preparing for war against Iran for over half a century. Israel can't just come along now and mess up all that hard work! Roll Eyes

Well, not for over half a century; at about that time they were busy getting rid of their democratically elected government and installing a Western friendly dictator in power.
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 08:25:17 AM

Well, not for over half a century; at about that time they were busy getting rid of their democratically elected government and installing a Western friendly dictator in power.

Meddling with other countries is often a precursor to war. (ie. Sanctions against Japan and the aiding of their enemies were the precursors for their attack on Pearl Harbor.) Notwithstanding this regime change, it's been more than few decades since the United States first imposed sanctions against Iran, following the Iranian Revolution of 1979, and expanded them in 1995 to include firms dealing with the Iranian government.

[In 1997, 'The Project for the New American Century' (PNAC) released a "Statement of Principles", which has been called a "secret blueprint for US global domination". In it, they expressed a desire to initiate wars with a list of (Persian Gulf) nations, beginning with Iraq (although the "War on Terror" officially began with Afghanistan) and (I'm fairly certain it included) finally ending with Iran.]

Purple Wayne

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:44:12 AM

This is exactly what I was thinking, though couldn't they use Israel getting involved as an excuse for them to then get involved so this doesn't make much sense to me. I suppose it depends on what sort of deal the US brokered as lets face it its always about money.

I only wanted 2 see u underneath the Purple Wayne.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:16:11 AM

Meddling with other countries is often a precursor to war. (ie. Sanctions against Japan and the aiding of their enemies were the precursors for their attack on Pearl Harbor.) Notwithstanding this regime change, it's been more than few decades since the United States first imposed sanctions against Iran, following the Iranian Revolution of 1979, and expanded them in 1995 to include firms dealing with the Iranian government.

[In 1997, 'The Project for the New American Century' (PNAC) released a "Statement of Principles", which has been called a "secret blueprint for US global domination". In it, they expressed a desire to initiate wars with a list of (Persian Gulf) nations, beginning with Iraq (although the "War on Terror" officially began with Afghanistan) and (I'm fairly certain it included) finally ending with Iran.]

Oh, I completely agree: the US never stopped meddling in the affairs of Iran, and just about every other country in the region. And before them, the British and the Russians were doing much the same thing, especially after oil was found. Which is, sort of, understandable in a sense: it's an energy rich area, the control of which will grant a great deal of influence and control over world affairs - too bad for the people who actually live there; it's "our" oil, after all, not theirs. Roll Eyes

But as far as actually attacking Iran, I think all but the most extreme hawks have realized how disastrous that could turn out to be, and how little support for it there is. They'll go along with sanctions and the usual sabre-rattling, but I doubt they'll move beyond that - and even Netanyahu, as crazy as he is, knows what the limits the US imposes are, and doesn't tread very far.
Cthulhu

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:11:15 PM

This is major bullshit, no reliable source whatsoever.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:24:11 PM

I can't see it happening or being even threatened.  History usually shows pretty well what will happen in the future, and looking at the Suez canal situation, I think that would be the cause of action taken by America against Israel if they attacked having been directly told not to.

I would expect a reduction in military funding and supplies to Israel, possibly the threat of no protection in the UN cases, or even if they were ever to be attacked again by their neighbours.  There could be economic sanctions and they could even say that they will help Iran get nuclear weapons if Israel attacks them.

That would be a pretty good deterrent!
CaptainHerpDerp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:25:25 PM

Jews News is trolling
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:50:39 PM

obama doesnt threaten shit, america is israel's dog

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:13:54 PM

The united states of freedom and democracy attacking israel? Roll Eyes

The guy who wrote the article should get the nobel prize for comedians

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:01:43 PM

This. American wouldn't attack the guy who owns them.. The fuckfaces who owns the fed reserve is the US puppet master how the fuck are they supposed to get out of this?

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:09:15 PM

Why can't we all just use bitcoin and get along Roll Eyes

But America wouldn't do anything against Israel. How long have Palestinians been getting murdered by the Israeli army, with America doing nothing but saying it could possibly be unjust but we'll back them anyways. Whatever Israel says, goes

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:10:46 PM

This is just an extension of propaganda related to the Israeli PM's visit to the US and the senates misguided letter to Iran.  I've never been so disappointed with the House and Senate.  I hope America learns their lesson after this last mid-term election.  It's sad we have to wait for 2016 to get all the votes counted to get the right people in office.  Too bad liberals are so lazy or that their bosses didn't give them time off work to go vote or they were disenfranchised again like they were in Florida in 2002.

And on top of it all.... the conservatives who did vote actually voted for all the liberal measures like legalizing drugs and upping minimum wage.  Go figure...

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:56:30 PM

This. American wouldn't attack the guy who owns them.. The fuckfaces who owns the fed reserve is the US puppet master how the fuck are they supposed to get out of this?

Why can't we all just use bitcoin and get along Roll Eyes

But America wouldn't do anything against Israel. How long have Palestinians been getting murdered by the Israeli army, with America doing nothing but saying it could possibly be unjust but we'll back them anyways. Whatever Israel says, goes

The problem there is you're assuming the US actually cares about murder, oppression, or any of the other things that get blamed on whomever the West doesn't like at the moment. The US doesn't do anything when Israel oppresses the Palestinians, as it didn't do anything about South African Apartheid, or the Indonesian occupation of East Timor (which left maybe a couple hundred thousand dead) - but it didn't do anything in these cases, not because Afrikaners, or Indonesians were secretly in control of Washington, but rather because it was profitable to keep the status quo; as soon as that changed, the policy changed as well.

I've recently replied to something similar to this in another thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977059), and in somewhat more detail, so allow me to re-post that here:

If I were him I'd just stop shelling Gaza and allow both nations to exist without a constant threat of getting their house blown up. Somebody here has to stop being a stubborn kid.

I am sure the US can exert sufficient pressure on Israel to smoke the peace pipe.
The question is, will the Jewish lobby allow them to?

I agree that the US can certainly influence Israel to go in that direction, but I wouldn't overestimate the power AIPAC holds over Washington - they have some influence, sure, but are dwarfed by the business lobbies and other powerful groups. The way I see it, part of the problem is the Palestinians simply play no important role, as far as US policy is concerned, and as far as US businesses are concerned; whether the Palestinians disappear, or some sort of peaceful accommodation is reached in the region, is of little consequence to them - on the other hand, business and military cooperation with Israel is already extensive, so either US and Israeli objectives tend to coincide, or Israel does as it pleases in affairs the US has no real interest in ...

... until someone goes and does something stupid. After Netanyahu's controversial speech last week, now it's the GOP's turn: 47 Republican Congress members submitted an open letter to Ayatollah Khamenei trying to sabota... I mean, enlighten the Iranian leadership on how the United States' constitutional system works, and how that will affect the ongoing negotiations regarding the nuclear deal. And I must say, it really is kind of backwards of the Iranian leadership not to realize how things get done in Washington: you just have to bribe - sorry - contribute to the campaigns of the right people, and everything will go smoothly - and it's pretty cheap too. Tongue

The story, as covered by TyT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JGY7g-l39A ("GOP Leaders Betray Our Country By Writing Letter to Iran", 10m36s); and TRNN: http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=13383 ("An Open Letter to the Ayatollah from Republicans", 10m08s)

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:49:08 AM

All this is because the U.S. big oil people are using the U.S. government to push combining the Middle East with the U.S. in kinds of trade agreements that allow the U.S. to take over the oil.

Probably the only two reasons that Obama made it to the presidency were that he is a Muslim and looks the part, and that he knows how to hand out welfare to the people. This endears the American people to him at the same time that it makes for an attractive arrangement for ME Muslims. Obama isn't going to let Israel ruin all this work for taking over the ME oilfields, so that the petrodollar can remain strong.

Keep an eye on the Iraqi dinar. The price of the Iraqi dinar with relation to the U.S. dollar is about 1165 dinars to 1 dollar, the way it has been for the last decade or so, even though it is jumping around a bit right now. If you see the dinar going near 1 to 1 with the dollar, you can expect that we have finally taken over Iraq in a meaningful way. Then watch out for new wars with all kinds of other ME nations. This would also mean that we think we have enough strength to hold Russia off.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:41:25 AM

I am not a supporter of Iran. But Israel should be shown its place. Remember the incident a few months back when they bombed Syrian government positions, killing dozens of Syrian soldiers. How dare can they attack another sovereign nation killing its soldiers? WTF do they think they are?

And what irritates me the most is the fact that these Syrian forces were fighting the ISIS, and the Israelis ended up indirectly supporting the ISIS.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:54:18 AM

Agree with this and I think everyone already knows Roll Eyes
Maybe this news is reverse Roll Eyes
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:40:43 AM

Well played by Mr Obama, his actions averted out and out war in the region. Those that will come here to lambast him for his decision hardly need a reason for which to do so, such people are obviously handicapped in their global affairs departments.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:55:25 AM

So,

If this was true which i doubt very much as they are bossism buddy's the last i heard, America will step in for an attack against iran but it won't step in because israel is and has been slaughtering the true inhabitants of isreal for years, daily bombs and killing and they will step in because of a attack against  iran yeh right...

The media is such a play ground for who can talk the most crap and add as little truth as possible, look over here people this is what we want you to see look over here, not over there where we are getting shit done..

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: