Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IF you cannot Unban Permanent User (no warning got) Delete my all post in accoun  (Read 804 times)
virtapayseller66 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:13:25 AM

IF you cannot Unban Permanent User (no warning got) Delete my all post in account

See this thread already talking about this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=987948.0

my profile link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=263073

i want to delete each and every post created by me IF you cannot unban me LAST option

see my post history i am not a spammer

Ban reason My last thread created it was spam i am very sorry about that
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:29:27 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 05:40:10 AM by redsn0w

Why are you opening a new thread every day? Can you choose one and close the others? Maybe it is better to send 1 personal message to theymos or BadBear and ask if them can delete all your previous posts.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:35:55 AM

You were not banned for one specific post. The ban was because of your overall history. Additionally you were more then likely previously banned multiple times in the past which should have given you warnings to change your posting habits.

The administration seems to have been taking an extremely hard stance on spammers as of recently. I would say that the current stance is something close to a last resort before paid signatures are outright banned completely, it something close to that.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:40:44 AM

I would say that the current stance is something close to a last resort before paid signatures are outright banned completely, it something close to that.

That would be unfortunate. For me and I would assume a lot of users it is a good means of having a steady income.

A revision of signature and restrictions might achieve the same. When the forum changed to activity and limited signature there was a reduction in spam before workarounds were discovered. Another downsizing like that should work.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:47:54 AM

I would say that the current stance is something close to a last resort before paid signatures are outright banned completely, it something close to that.

That would be unfortunate. For me and I would assume a lot of users it is a good means of having a steady income.

A revision of signature and restrictions might achieve the same. When the forum changed to activity and limited signature there was a reduction in spam before workarounds were discovered. Another downsizing like that should work.
Well my prediction is speculation I do think that paid signature advertising has unfortunately created a huge amount of unwanted spam throughout the forum. It has only gotten worse over time. With the closing of PD it did get somewhat better however it since has gotten worse with the opening of other pay per post campaigns.

I had proposed a potential solution that was shot down by an admin (that I will rebuke shortly) however even my solution would likely need to have been implemented months ago to be appropiately effective.
edo_tensei

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:33:41 AM

Well my prediction is speculation I do think that paid signature advertising has unfortunately created a huge amount of unwanted spam throughout the forum. It has only gotten worse over time. With the closing of PD it did get somewhat better however it since has gotten worse with the opening of other pay per post campaigns.

I had proposed a potential solution that was shot down by an admin (that I will rebuke shortly) however even my solution would likely need to have been implemented months ago to be appropiately effective.

So monthly campaign is an ideal signature payment because no need to spam anymore.

if the sig campaign must make a min 50 post per month , then 2 post per day shall be enough.

Will never join ppp sig campaign anymore
14 days get ban feels like 14 month to me  Sad

By the way if this user (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=349097)
enroll signature campaign that offer ppp scheme , he will got max payout every payday Grin
virtapayseller66 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:22:02 AM

So monthly campaign is an ideal signature payment because no need to spam anymore.

if the sig campaign must make a min 50 post per month , then 2 post per day shall be enough.

Will never join ppp sig campaign anymore
14 days get ban feels like 14 month to me  Sad

By the way if this user (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=349097)
enroll signature campaign that offer ppp scheme , he will got max payout every payday Grin
[/quote]

but what about me i banned for lifetime
Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:28:08 AM

I thought you were able to delete all your messages yourself after you decide to leave the forum/banned. You just can't leave trust feedback/post on the forum. I don't think you can edit your messages either.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 08:03:36 AM

I thought you were able to delete all your messages yourself after you decide to leave the forum/banned. You just can't leave trust feedback/post on the forum. I don't think you can edit your messages either.
Actually no. This would be a useful feature though. Looking though my older posts, I've found that some can be deleted and some can't. I'm not sure which sections allow deletion after a long time.
It would be a nice feature that could be included in the next forum?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:07:14 AM

Actually no. This would be a useful feature though. Looking though my older posts, I've found that some can be deleted and some can't. I'm not sure which sections allow deletion after a long time.
It would be a nice feature that could be included in the next forum?

I looked through my posting history and found that i can delete all posts.

You need to go to your post though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: