Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How HAVELOCK is one of the OWNERS of ASICMINER/AMHASH  (Read 3446 times)
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:46:10 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 01:02:48 PM by AirWolf

So the chain of ownership is:

Havelock investment has been started by James Grant under Lightbox ownership
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=986763.msg10755927#msg10755927
Then he released it, bond him directly to the project and announced that HL is going be purchased by PANAMA Fund
    if you look into Panama fund they have the same fake board members as Crypto Trade Corp which belongs to lightbox
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=986763.msg10754241#msg10754241
As of March 2014 James Grant is the admitted owner and operator of Havelock investments:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=859
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=859
There was announcement that TAT invest has acquired am shares and sells them through HL.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=192499.msg1994125#msg1994125
TAT owning a seat on ASICMINER, the parent company of AMHASH
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235763.msg2687134;topicseen#msg2687134
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235763.msg2687134;topicseen#msg2687134
And TAT transferred their seat to Havelock: http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/1ye2wp/tat_investments_am1am100smg_update/

So that proofs that he is deep in this scheme, deeper than he wants anyone to believe...

JAMES GRANT(HAVELOCK): YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RETURN OF OUR MONEY!

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:51:14 PM

And there is more coming...

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:34:42 PM

I'd recommend doing a bit more research before accusing people. James sold the platform back in late 2013 to "The Panama Fund" after it was clear Canada was going to push new virtual currency regulations, ultimately closing down Havelock. These regulations came to light in early 2014.

If anything, you should be focusing on the group of Panamanians that have turned the platform to shit over the past year.

Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:48:28 PM

I'd recommend doing a bit more research before accusing people. James sold the platform back in late 2013 to "The Panama Fund" after it was clear Canada was going to push new virtual currency regulations, ultimately closing down Havelock...

Oh, you!

I don't mind the petty criminality, it's the laziness & incompetence that I find particularly offensive.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:17:36 PM

I'd recommend doing a bit more research before accusing people. James sold the platform back in late 2013 to "The Panama Fund" after it was clear Canada was going to push new virtual currency regulations, ultimately closing down Havelock. These regulations came to light in early 2014.

If anything, you should be focusing on the group of Panamanians that have turned the platform to shit over the past year.

Those Panamanians are just "testaferros" or name-lenders, in the eyes of the law, James sold to them, in the practice, he controls and operates all, it is just the same dance with different dress, selling and buying this kind of companies in Panama is why the country is a fiscal paradise for operating shady business. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=859

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:37:05 PM

I'd recommend doing a bit more research before accusing people. James sold the platform back in late 2013 to "The Panama Fund" after it was clear Canada was going to push new virtual currency regulations, ultimately closing down Havelock...

Oh, you!

I don't mind the petty criminality, it's the laziness & incompetence that I find particularly offensive.

lel

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:41:51 PM

And now Havelock is on the run, THEY ARE OFFERING ME 10BTC to just go away:

Delivered-To: airwolf754@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.127.9 with SMTP id e9csp501237qcs;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:01:31 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.55.53.79 with SMTP id c76mr90342920qka.45.1426197691462;
Return-Path: <Funds@havelockinvestments.com>
Received: from mail.lightbox.org (virtual.lightbox.org. [64.15.136.5])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 134si150589qhx.63.2015.03.12.15.01.31
        for <airwolf754@gmail.com>;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Funds@havelockinvestments.com designates 64.15.136.5 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.15.136.5;
From: "Funds @ Havelock Investments" <Funds@HavelockInvestments.com>
To: "'Air Wolf'" <airwolf754@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CADKk8Jyxci0+q_LiJUvUnjo0D5Bq2xOExsCLzrW=m7YWNUQCQQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: AMHASH Scam
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:01:35 -0500
Message-ID: <007601d05d10$1bd66640$538332c0$@com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
   boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0077_01D05CE6.33005E40"
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 12.0
Thread-Index: AdBdD/r1dxL/3P/bS3etpvuycpPx7gAABXpw
Content-Language: es-us
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP

If I give 10 Bitcoins would you just go away?

=20

Sent: jueves, marzo 12, 2015 17:01 PM
To: Funds @ Havelock Investments
Subject: Re: AMHASH Scam

=20

Liar, soon i will proof you do and i will ejoy it for sure...

=20

Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:44:56 PM

Oh, you!

Hmm, interesting, I didn't see that until now.

Checked my past correspondence with Havelock (from 2012, while James was still in charge) and the headers also point to the Lightbox.org mail server. DNS and MX records also check out. If I had to guess, company ownership was transferred to Panama to forego any regulations, but the existing infrastructure / setup was left in place. The Panama corp could then pay for hosting (since that's what Lightbox Technologies does) instead of moving everything to their own servers.

Odd, if you're looking to distance yourself after the sale of the site, but not totally unreasonable. Obviously this is speculation, and obviously I expect this will turn into a super conspiracy in the next 2-3 posts.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 04:57:46 PM

AirWolf... what is your conclusion out of this? Havelock is unsecure or the owner has something to do with the problems of Asicminer? I mean i can see why someone wants to hide when running an unregistered exchange. Im only not sure whats the problem if Havelock is one of the owners of asicminer/amhash. Because they stopped trading for it?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
havelock

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 04:59:32 PM

Korbman,

Lightbox just supplies the servers and software to the Panama Fund. You yourself closed your fund at Havelock since it was no longer profitable to continue it.  You did a good job of communicating it. Unfortunately not all Fund managers were as transparent as you were.

As you can review from past posts TAT Investments transferred not sold the exisitng virtual shares of AsicMiner to a block chain address to be managed by Havelock. We never actually owned directly any AM shares or AMHASH shares.

Airwolf is frustrated as we are at the current situation with AM. However as you know we don't have custody of any of the Bitcoins raised by AM or AMHASH.

From day 1 when Airwolf has contacted us all he used were physical threats to James and his Family. We tried to advise him that communicating threats of violence is a crime and we offered a chance to take those threats back as he had made them under obvious distress. 

As you know since you have used our platform, we can't stop a person from signing up, depositing Bitcoins and purchasing units of a Fund for exchange for Bitcoins.  Those Bitcoins move to the control of the Fund manager and are withdrawn by them. 

Havelock

Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:06:34 PM

Oh, you!

Checked my past correspondence with Havelock (from 2012, while James was still in charge) and the headers also point to the Lightbox.org mail server. DNS and MX records also check out. If I had to guess, company ownership was transferred to Panama to forego any regulations, but the existing infrastructure / setup was left in place. The Panama corp could then pay for hosting (since that's what Lightbox Technologies does) instead of moving everything to their own servers.

Odd, if you're looking to distance yourself after the sale of the site, but not totally unreasonable. Obviously this is speculation, and obviously I expect this will turn into a super conspiracy in the next 2-3 posts.

No.  this is how it works:  
1.  Buy a Panamanian shelf<==not vouching for this, simply the first google result; should be ~$800-1200, depending on complexity, age & cleanliness.

2.  Tell your marks the  the business has been sold to a Panamanian corp.  

2a.  Remember not to use the same folks to buy your second shell/shelf, because total n00b mistake:

3. Huh
4. PROFIT!!!
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:38:43 PM

Oh, you!

No.  this is how it works:  
1.  Buy a Panamanian shelf<==not vouching for this, simply the first google result; should be ~$800-1200, depending on complexity, age & cleanliness.

2.  Tell your marks the  the business has been sold to a Panamanian corp.  

2a.  Remember not to use the same folks to buy your second shell/shelf, because total n00b mistake:

3. Huh
4. PROFIT!!!

EXACTLY! this is a very old scheme!

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:44:47 PM

Korbman,

Lightbox just supplies the servers and software to the Panama Fund. You yourself closed your fund at Havelock since it was no longer profitable to continue it.  You did a good job of communicating it. Unfortunately not all Fund managers were as transparent as you were.

As you can review from past posts TAT Investments transferred not sold the exisitng virtual shares of AsicMiner to a block chain address to be managed by Havelock. We never actually owned directly any AM shares or AMHASH shares.

Airwolf is frustrated as we are at the current situation with AM. However as you know we don't have custody of any of the Bitcoins raised by AM or AMHASH.

From day 1 when Airwolf has contacted us all he used were physical threats to James and his Family. We tried to advise him that communicating threats of violence is a crime and we offered a chance to take those threats back as he had made them under obvious distress. 

As you know since you have used our platform, we can't stop a person from signing up, depositing Bitcoins and purchasing units of a Fund for exchange for Bitcoins.  Those Bitcoins move to the control of the Fund manager and are withdrawn by them. 

Havelock

LIAR!, EXPLAIN THIS!:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=859 TAT itself names you as the owner!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=986763.msg10754241#msg10754241 Here is your Panama Fund shelf company!
http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/1ye2wp/tat_investments_am1am100smg_update/ TAT itself announces that are part owner of AM/AMHASH and NOT BY PENNIES!

THIEF!

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:46:35 PM

AirWolf... what is your conclusion out of this? Havelock is unsecure or the owner has something to do with the problems of Asicminer? I mean i can see why someone wants to hide when running an unregistered exchange. Im only not sure whats the problem if Havelock is one of the owners of asicminer/amhash. Because they stopped trading for it?

The owner has to do with this whole scam, i think that it was planned from long ago, read Rockxie in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10764748#msg10764748
The start of AMHash:

Around November 2014, the price of Bitcoin was low, and the competition in the manufacturing of ASICS was speeding and heating up. Manufacturers could not complete their sales project properly, and the manufacturing profit was at an all-time low. From previous experiences, there are 2 ways to clear up the stock quickly: To sell them or to use them ourselves. But due to the switch to large-scale and industrialized mining, the reality is a combination of the 2 methods previously stated: For the manufacturer to set it up themselves, and then sell the hashpower to customers; this way, the stock can be cleared, the cost can be earnt back + a little more, and a bit of maintenance fee.

TAT itself announced that HL now owns part of AM/AMHASH, ergo, HL is part of AMHASH, AND HAS TO RETURN OUR MONEY
http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/1ye2wp/tat_investments_am1am100smg_update/

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 05:47:56 PM

There is no money left...it is over.
Cassandra_PR

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:04:09 PM

@lightbox:
Burnside got off easy because was pro & knew when/how to bail.  You got greedy--thought you can step right into his [still toasty] shoes.  You're no Burnside tho--no happy endings for you.

*But not gonna lie, funny to watch.
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:08:52 PM

I figured as much, thanks for clarifying.

I'm impartial to the whole ASICMiner / AMHASH situation as I have no investments in either anymore, so I'm shying away from participating in that conversation. Bringing up James, however, is a different story, since it's well known he know longer operates Havelock. I see it fairly often that people tend to forget this (either intentionally or they never knew in the first place).

Cassandra_PR

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:44:45 PM

^Right, because totally not James Smiley
Thank you for catching this error.

*Facepalm*
lol, I told James about this on IRC minutes after he published the docs the first time around  Cheesy
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:06:46 PM

Canadian scammers don't even bother covering their tracks. You people are being pwned by amateurs Roll Eyes

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:32:49 PM

Havelock, I think you got some serious explaining to do if you know what's better for you or at least if you even plan to stay in the business Angry
As of now it still seems these chinese asicminer scammers who stole our money, but please take notice that clouds are above your head, i am just a little fish, but there are people that invested way more, and are not so forgiving as I am.  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: