Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How HAVELOCK is one of the OWNERS of ASICMINER/AMHASH  (Read 3446 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 09:07:27 PM

Airwolf... isnt Havelock only the owner of shares then? Till now it only looks like they own shares but i dont see why you think they have more to say in AM/AMHASH than any normal shareholder with seat. Besides that you own an exchange and you let your shares be traded as passthroughs. So you might be able to change the price. Or stop trading to protect the price. Why do you think they are more? Sorry if i dont get it yet.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:11:29 PM

^So Sebastian, still hangin' with Ukyo on IRC?  Stackin' crazy cheddar?  You two BFF yet?
Seriously tho, how is it you still opine on money matters, after falling for just about every scheme on Bitcointalk?
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:59:07 AM

Not that it really matter much since Havelock and the whole unregulated Bitcoin exchange market is a bunch of amateurs playing Stock Ticker, but you could make the argument that HL isn't the owner of the AM shares, and it's really the people holding AM1 and AM100 that pseudo-Bitcoin-own them. You should probably expand your list of people to send the Russian mob after to include everyone who holds AM shares directly and on Havelock.
havelock

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:24:24 AM

MrTeal, we don't own any AM shares, we do the same as 796.com we hold the pass through shares so people can trade the shares between them.  Shareholders would email friedcat with their address and request a move to Havelock's address.  The instructions are in the fund overview page for the AM Fund.

Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:53:05 AM

MrTeal, we don't own any AM shares...
February 19th, 2014 - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

On March 1, 2014, TAT Investments will transfer control of the AM1, AM100, and SMG listings at HavelockInvestments.com to the direct control of Havelock Investments.
All underlying assets that represent these passthrough shares will also be transferred to Havelock. The direct shares will be held at 1J5fvfUrDcZj8rrpVHMgn8u7sXee84QkPd.

This also means that ThickAsThieves will no longer hold a board seat with ASICMINER, and a representative from Havelock will instead.

NEOBEE is not changing operators.
-- https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1&action=getupdates
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:23:37 PM

Havelock why won't you stop lying? Why??Cry

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:04:23 PM

Havelock why won't you stop lying? Why??Cry

The don't stop lying because they have a lot to hide and don't want people to realize that they are responsible too and should return the money, also, THEY PROFITED FROM THIS TRADING, and the least decet thing they could do is to return that money.

But as i have proved, they are not decent.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:13:18 PM

Airwolf... isnt Havelock only the owner of shares then? Till now it only looks like they own shares but i dont see why you think they have more to say in AM/AMHASH than any normal shareholder with seat. Besides that you own an exchange and you let your shares be traded as passthroughs. So you might be able to change the price. Or stop trading to protect the price. Why do you think they are more? Sorry if i dont get it yet.

Sebastian, read this part again:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235763.msg2687134;topicseen#msg2687134
http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/1ye2wp/tat_investments_am1am100smg_update/

They not only have the shares but have information that we don't and they don't release it also:
From: "Funds @ Havelock Investments" <Funds@HavelockInvestments.com>
To: "'Air Wolf'" <airwolf754@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CADKk8JxQeypTHXAWSF_pmk60V8joHYY+xPug=-1bSFutGC0e3w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: AMHASH SOLUTIONS
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:06:00 -0500
Message-ID: <01e701d05838$347414e0$9d5c3ea0$@com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
   boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01E8_01D0580E.4B9E0CE0"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

We Are!

=20

Sent: viernes, marzo 06, 2015 12:44 PM
To: Funds @ Havelock Investments
Subject: Re: AMHASH SOLUTIONS

First of all, and before clarifying your statements: Are you in active
and sustained contact with AMHASH people capable of taking this kind of
decisions?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:25:14 PM

Instead of reading all the pages of drama, could someone legit please summarize what happened?  Did havelock actually go bad? 
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:05:55 PM

Instead of reading all the pages of drama, could someone legit please summarize what happened?  Did havelock actually go bad? 

Your "legits" were the ones that lured people into AMHASH, read all the threads then...

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:36:48 PM

Sebastian, read this part again:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235763.msg2687134;topicseen#msg2687134
http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/1ye2wp/tat_investments_am1am100smg_update/

They not only have the shares but have information that we don't and they don't release it also:

So its really only that they own enough shares to have a board seat and that they traded their own parts of the share on their own exchange? That doesnt make them responsible in any way as long as they did not make the decisions for AM/AMHASH. And as a shareholder with board seat they were in no position to decide how things are done in these projects. How could they be responsible?

I see that its tempting to find someone to get compensation back but shareholders without a saying in the company cant be taken as the ones at fault that have to compensate. They would be victims the same way and no one would have kept you from offering your own shares as your private passthrough. That still wouldnt make you someone who is responsible for the acts of the company.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: