Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Bitcoin Faucet Promotion On Bitcoin Faucet List Or Paid  (Read 1194 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:31:28 PM

Currently, I am looking to promote YOUR HIGH PAYING bitcoin faucet Smiley
I have two options available one free option where you link back to the site on your website for getting the Bitcoin Faucet promotion.
Two paying $10.00 for permanent listing of your Bitcoin Faucet in top placement on Bitcoin Faucet List.

Why do this? Because I am currently page #1 for Bitcoin Faucet List in Bing/Yahoo proof below:

So instead of you trying to take that ranking gain from me! Smiley

Let me know if you are interested by responding below or sending a PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:46:10 PM

Hi. I don't currently run a faucet, I have in the past though. Concerning your post I think it might be nice if you published the actual numbers (unique visitors, etc.) because SEO can be a relative thing. Your site was not the first on either Bing or Yahoo for me (probably because of geolocation) and Google is by far the most used search engine.

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:53:52 PM

Hi. I don't currently run a faucet, I have in the past though. Concerning your post I think it might be nice if you published the actual numbers (unique visitors, etc.) because SEO can be a relative thing. Your site was not the first on either Bing or Yahoo for me (probably because of geolocation) and Google is by far the most used search engine.

The bitcoin faucet list has got 350 views, while the page I will make for you on my blog that will be on the Bitcoin Faucet List gets views as well for example Bitcoin Aliens post has got 500 views. Smiley

I can only check US-based location Cheesy But as you see from my search it is there. Thanks for your comment.

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:51:19 PM

The bitcoin faucet list has got 350 views, while the page I will make for you on my blog that will be on the Bitcoin Faucet List gets views as well for example Bitcoin Aliens post has got 500 views. Smiley

I can only check US-based location Cheesy But as you see from my search it is there. Thanks for your comment.

Thanks for the details. Much clearer for me now. Looking over your site I recall I've used it before for discovering faucets. So, thank you. And good luck to you going forward.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:20:11 AM

If you link www.ClamcoinFaucets.com I'll link you back.

I have a list of BTC faucets there as well.

I advertise on www.Just-dice.com, so I get pretty decent traffic and I'm sure they'd love your site.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:01:59 PM

I advertise on www.Just-dice.com, so I get pretty decent traffic and I'm sure they'd love your site.

Going to be adding yours, just need some info.
Others if wanted please reply below or PM I will also add you for a link or a price.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 08:16:14 AM

Going to be adding yours, just need some info...

Thank you very much.

Just shoot me a PM with what you need and I'll be happy to set you up.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:55:40 AM

I want this too. If you can link moneyinpjs.com/Bitcoin-frenzy I can link back to yours. If youaccept this please PM me your link and ad picture. I highly highly recommend a square banner because all my rectangle banners are taken.
Thanks

Hi!
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:14:20 PM

Highest Paying Faucet "SK Faucet"
Get free bitcoin every 5 minutes.
Get 50% Referral Commissions.
http://skfaucet.cf/

Highest paying faucet, can you give the amount or the analysis for you to conclude that this the highest paying faucet... More details will be appreciated...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: