Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making a eWallet Market...  (Read 991 times)
Talksun (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 01:37:28 PM

Okay, so ive seen sites like Blackmarket Reloaded, flexcoins, My Wallet and more. Whats interesting is their eWallet where each user can store his/her bitcoin in their account. I have a small website and Id love to implement a feature like this but I have no Idea where to even start.

Can anyone guide me? I hope this is not too complicated as I really never deal with website programming and only programmed programs.

Thanks!
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 04:10:59 PM

Don't do it, if you don't understand web wallets, then you will make self a huge target and probably get hacked. I would advise against it.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 05:47:28 PM

Don't do it, if you don't understand web wallets, then you will make self a huge target and probably get hacked. I would advise against it.
This. Almost every reputable eWallet has been hacked before, except SR, BMR, blockchain.info, Instawallet (?) .
Talksun (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 11:32:22 PM

Im not trying to start a new Bitcoin bank or wallet, but something easier for my customers to pay out.

Its almost like Blackmarket Reloaded except its no drugs/weapons.

How it works:
1. User choose items to buy - goes to shopping cart
2. Once in shopping cart, they can checkout
3. Price (in USD and Bitcoins) is shown - User will agree/disagree (if they agree, they continue to payment)
4. Once payment method comes, users will send BTC to a virtual address to their account
5. User confirms order - BTC is taken out of the wallet
6. User orders successfully
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 12:19:27 AM

Im not trying to start a new Bitcoin bank or wallet, but something easier for my customers to pay out.

Its almost like Blackmarket Reloaded except its no drugs/weapons.

How it works:
1. User choose items to buy - goes to shopping cart
2. Once in shopping cart, they can checkout
3. Price (in USD and Bitcoins) is shown - User will agree/disagree (if they agree, they continue to payment)
4. Once payment method comes, users will send BTC to a virtual address to their account
5. User confirms order - BTC is taken out of the wallet
6. User orders successfully

https://github.com/fanquake/CheaperInBitcoins check this out,

but you can probably pay someone to write it for you.
but you may want to look into 3rd party solutions, like bitpay, Mt gox payment api
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2012, 07:33:39 PM

This. Almost every reputable eWallet has been hacked before, except SR, BMR, blockchain.info, Instawallet (?) .
Instawallet : never hacked, bitcoin-central/paytunia : never hacked.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: