Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where In The World Is Vladimir Putin? Strange Doings At The Kremlin…  (Read 1886 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:51:12 PM

Ukrainian Site Marks Time Since Putin Has Been Missing
17:25 (GMT)

A Ukrainian web site has started keeping track of how long Vladimir Putin has been out of the public view -- 8 days and counting.

"Putler" is what some Ukrainian activists have taken to calling Putin, which is a mash-up of "Putin" and "Hitler."

The site is looping a performance of the ballet Swan Lake because that's the show that Soviet television would run whenever something bad was happening, and the state TV producers didn't have instructions yet about what to say or broadcast.

As Maria Goltsmann explains, it was played during Leonid Brezhnev's funeral and also during the August 1991 coup.

http://www.interpretermag.com/russia-update-march-14-2015/#7469

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:57:06 PM

Who cares...

The answer is nobody, maybe with exception for some ukrainian trolls. Smiley
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:00:01 PM

Who cares...

The answer is nobody, maybe with exception for some ukrainian trolls. Smiley

This thread will be forgotten as soon as he shows his face on live TV again.

Smiley

CaptainHerpDerp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:14:11 PM

He's on vacation?

Or fighting polar bears in the arctic tundra.

Maybe that is one and the same thing.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:19:00 PM

Well the rumours were that he is dead, but he they showed a photo of him in a meeting on the same day.
I cannot imagine that America and others wouldn't be incredibly fast in getting the word out that he is dead, or in a bad way somehow, if it were true.

I heard he has a meeting planned with the Azerbaijan president in the next few days, we should get confirmation that he is fine then.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:11:45 PM

Where is Putin? Russian leader’s absence sparks rumors.

Everyone has their off days, but when you're the proudly virile and uncontested leader of one of the most-watched countries in the world, your days off make people nervous. Russian President Vladimir Putin hasn't been seen for days, and now people are beginning to wonder why.

On Thursday, Putin's spokesman announced that the president would not attend a meeting with the Federal Security Service (FSB), which he usually attends. But no, Putin was "absolutely" healthy, Dmitry Peskov told Russia's Ekho Moskvy, before adding that the president's handshake was so strong it could “break your hand.”

Putin's absence at the FSB meeting comes just a day after he unexpectedly canceled a trip to Kazakhstan. "The visit has been canceled. It looks like he [Putin] has fallen ill," an anonymous Kazakh official told Reuters afterward, prompting a flurry of speculation.

To make matters more confusing, on Wednesday the Kremlin released an image of Putin meeting with the regional governor of Karelia. But local Web site Vesti Karelii reported that Putin actually had met with the head of the Republic of Karelia, Alexander Khudilainen, on March 4. In fact, RBC.ru reported that a number of events posted by the Kremlin appeared to have been recycled from earlier events. If this is correct, the last time Putin was seen in public may have been March 5, when he met the Italian prime minister in Moscow.

On Friday, as speculation grew further, state TV released footage showing Putin meeting with the head of Russia's Supreme Court at his residence outside of Moscow. It was not clear, however, when the meeting had occurred.

Amid rumors that Russian President Vladi*mir Putin is avoiding public appearances due to poor health, state television showed footage that puportedly shows Putin holding a meeting with a Russian official on Friday. (AP)

Getting worked up by an absence of a few days may seem silly, but these things happen in authoritarian regimes: North Korea's Kim Jong Un disappeared for weeks last year, intriguing the world. In that case, Kim later reappeared with no real explanation and continued going about his business as usual (don't be surprised if that happens in Russia, too). Russia isn't North Korea, but it's still an intensely personalized political system. Little of political substance happens without Putin's personal approval, and it's hard to imagine how the country would respond if he really were sick.

There's also a history here. At the end of the Soviet era, three separate Communist Party chiefs died suddenly in office, and during the end of Boris Yeltsin's time as president of Russia, alcoholism and poor health led to a number of unexplained and embarrassing absences. Again, Putin is certainly no Yeltsin -- he's a black-belt in judo and known to be extremely health conscious -- but many Russians now assume that the state would lie about the health of its leaders.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/03/12/where-is-putin-russian-leaders-absence-sparks-rumors/
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:35:04 PM

5 Most Ridiculous Theories About the Whereabouts of Vladimir Putin
http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150314/1019501171.html

2. He Was Overthrown in a Coup

This is one of the less popular theories, although it does show that theories of Putin's "absence" do say more about the people who are spouting the theories than what Putin is really doing. According to Forbes, either Chief of Staff Sergei Ivanov or President of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov could actually be in power right now.

How exactly this would happen is unclear, as he has made television appearances on March 5th, 8th, 11th, 12th and 13th. However, this is still not enough for some media outlets.

Maidummies and Ukrainian Ministry of Truth doing their dirty work at spreading disinformation. Nothing to see here, but you are allowed to laugh and move along.  Grin

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:41:13 PM

#PutinXObamaChallenge

who gets more media attention while disappearing for a week?

lmao

but jokes aside - are the pictures in the OP legit?
seems definitely weird

/edit

http://allnewspipeline.com/Huge_Preparation_In_Moscow_Now.php

@UK
is it true that all russian embassy employees left britain?

/edit 2

pictures in OP seems to be legit, there are several videos online showing the red square

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:44:01 PM

Putin's rival gets off'd and then Putin himself suddenly disappears? That's way beyond coincidence, unless of course he's just doing it to fuck with everyone for giggles.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:49:12 PM

http://nypost.com/2015/03/13/putin-in-switzerland-for-birth-of-his-lovechild/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Smiley

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:49:39 PM

Is Putin in Switzerland for Birth Of Secret Love Child?
The Russian leader has been missing, prompting speculation he’s deathly ill—but Italian and Swiss media says he’s just been in Lugano for the birth of his baby.

Russian president Vladimir Putin appears to be back at the Kremlin after a mysterious disappearance that had people wondering if the Russian leader might be seriously ill or at risk of a coup. But a Swiss newspaper says the Russian playboy was just in Lugano for the birth of his lovechild.

In an article titled Es ist ein Mädchen! or “It’s a Girl,” the paper Bilk claims that Putin and his alleged 32-year-old lover, Olympic gymnast Alina Kabayeva, welcomed their daughter at the private Santa Anna di Sorgeno clinic in the Italian-speaking canton of Ticino on the Italian border—a favorite playground for wealthy Russians.

According to Il Messaggero newspaper, the daughter of former Italian prime minister and Putin BFF Silvio Berlusconi gave birth to Berlusconi’s grandson Edward there in 2009. Il Messaggero also reports that the baby girl is the third child Putin has sired with the former gymnast. The other two children were reportedly born in 2009 and 2012.

The Italian-language Swiss radio channel RSI is reporting that Putin reserved two rooms at the tony clinic—one for the new mother and another for their bodyguards. According to the Italian-language Swiss website Ticino News, Putin stayed with friends for the birth. They also point to a Twitter page linked to Kabayeva that seems to announce the birth though the Tweet would suggest the baby is a boy and the Swiss media say instead it is a girl.

Putin reportedly reserved two rooms at the tony clinic—one for the new mother and another for their bodyguards.

The last time Putin was seen in public was March 5 when he received Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi in Moscow. He then cancelled a series of high-level meetings last week, including talks with Kazakhstan president Nursultan Nazarbayev and Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenko. As rumors spread that Putin could have fallen ill, his spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, said the leader was just overworked. “No need to worry, everything is alright,” he said, adding that the president’s grip was still so firm, “he could break hands with it.”

Other news outlets floated the idea that Putin’s absence could be the result of a bad plastic surgery. Forbes meanwhile reported that the killing of opposition politician Boris Nemtsov had created a rift within the chiefs of the Russian state security agency and Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of the Chechnya region, leaving Putin vulnerable to a coup.

But Belkovsky also noted that he spoke with a Kremlin insider who said Putin had a surgery in Switzerland and that he "feels torn" about the competing stories.

In late September last year, Kabayeva stopped working at the parliament and got a job of a chairman of the board of National Media Group, the Kremlin's main propaganda machine.

Putin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, has said that the baby rumors “do not correspond to reality” but noted Kremlinologist Stanislav Belkovsky says he isn’t so sure. "I never believed that Putin and Kabayeva had a romantic story but so many people were trying to convince me that Putin was actually in love with her, that now I feel torn,” he says. “Especially, after I heard that she quit her work of a deputy at Duma, because she could not hide her pregnancy any longer and now we hear that she had a baby."

If the Swiss reports turn out to be true, the fact that the Russian strongman chose to be at his mistress’s side for the birth of their lovechild rather than in various talks at a time of considerable crises in Russia, shows a softer side of the heavy-handed leader.

With additional reporting by Anna Nemtsova

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/13/putin-in-italy-for-birth-of-secret-love-child.html
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:40:16 AM

Putin's rival gets off'd and then Putin himself suddenly disappears? That's way beyond coincidence, unless of course he's just doing it to fuck with everyone for giggles.
In fact the most of maidammies and other demotards are addicted to him as if he would be a kind of drug. That's why some abstinence effects could be expected in  case if regular doses of news about Putin aren't provided.
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:09:11 PM

Overtaking going on? In the scilent overtaking as usual.?
https://twitter.com/RobPulseNews/status/576486456773967873 bit old, anything new on this?

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:30:03 PM

In an article titled Es ist ein Mädchen! or “It’s a Girl,” the paper Bilk claims that Putin and his alleged 32-year-old lover, Olympic gymnast Alina Kabayeva, welcomed their daughter at the private Santa Anna di Sorgeno clinic in the Italian-speaking canton of Ticino on the Italian border—a favorite playground for wealthy Russians.

From Russia, with love child! The New York Post piece title (Vlad the Impaler) hits it on the nail best of all. If true, this child would be the third that Putin allegedly has beside his two adult daughters born in wedlock. A strongman, for sure!

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:49:36 PM

The very fact that the Western MSM prematurely "disappeared" Putin, based on yet another disinformation from Kiev, despite Putin's numerous appearances on TV, reminds me of another historical event that happened in 1801:

http://stanislavs.org/black-myths-about-rus-from-ivan-the-formidable-until-our-time/

0:48
On the 11th of March 1801, the British newspaper readers already knew: Russian emperor Paul ceized reigning. Newspapers start placing such headlines already starting from January. “We expect to hear already with the next post that his eminence Paul’s reign has ended”. “It is apparent that great changes have already taken place in Russia’s government, or cannot but happen very soon.”

1:21
Meanwhile in St.Petersburg, early in the morning on the 11th of March, the newspapers are yet not published, and the city was asleep, when conspirators were quickly heading to Mihailovskij palace along its streets.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:34:29 PM

And

Rumors of Putin’s Death are Grossly Exaggerated
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2015/03/15/rumors-of-putins-death-are-grossly-exaggerated/comment-page-1/#comment-5736

Grin Grin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:45:51 PM

This thread will automatically self destruct as soon as putin is back on live tv...  Smiley

tee-rex

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:53:47 PM

I'm utterly curious, are you Lada Ray in disguise?

A word about me: I was born in Russia to a Russian father and Ukrainian mother, and grew up in Odessa, presently Ukraine. Growing up, I observed the collapse of the Soviet Union. I also lived and traveled to nearly 30 countries on most continents, including Cuba, where I interviewed Fidel Castro

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:08:51 PM

I'm utterly curious, are you Lada Ray in disguise?

A word about me: I was born in Russia to a Russian father and Ukrainian mother, and grew up in Odessa, presently Ukraine. Growing up, I observed the collapse of the Soviet Union. I also lived and traveled to nearly 30 countries on most continents, including Cuba, where I interviewed Fidel Castro

Nope, two different persons.  Tongue
I was born in Moscow, RSFSR, USSR, though I spent a lot of summers of my childhood in Crimea. Travelled a lot. And I've never been to Cuba...
But I guess we have a lot in common in our general background.

tee-rex

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:27:22 PM

The very fact that the Western MSM prematurely "disappeared" Putin, based on yet another disinformation from Kiev, despite Putin's numerous appearances on TV, reminds me of another historical event that happened in 1801:

Nope, two different persons.  Tongue
I was born in Moscow, RSFSR, USSR,

I think Lady Gaga Lada Ray is exaggerating about his age. Grin

"The rumors of my age are grossly exaggerated..."

But you never know. Putin turns out to be overground and kicking, Kremlin still standing, and probably, by now we have yet another female version of Putin. What's on your agenda today, blablahblah?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: