Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 04:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Need a loan 10btc / 2 months 25% interest totally  (Read 1552 times)
guruton (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 09:10:28 PM

Like the subject says I need a loan of 10btc.

collateral will be

- facebook account

- Pbmining account worth 36th/s

- Linkedin account

- PayPal account

you need more collateral?

Aah..I give you free consultion if you are buying house in Natal, Brazil through me or forming a company in Brazil.

guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:03:41 PM

negative trust from Quickseller: Asking for 10 btc loan with dubious collateral = my collateral is pretty much personal. could you give all that?

negative trust from Vod: After losing 42BTC, Newbie is asking for 60BTC loan without collateral = was not a loan, trying to sell shares to my project.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me negative trust if I do something wrong not because you just feel that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
Quickseller 4: -0 / +15(15)   2015-03-14   0.00000000   Reference   Asking for 10 btc loan with dubious collateral.
Vod 42: -1 / +21(21)   2014-12-31   0.00000000   Reference   After losing 42BTC, Newbie is asking for 60BTC loan without collateral.
Untrusted feedback

These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate.

Show ratings.

Sent feedback

Vod 42: -1 / +21(21)   2015-01-06   0.00000000      YES, I lost money in Pbmining and I still believe that they will someway do right things.
And I was not asking loan only selling shares of 25pieces

Maybe I`m the first "scammer" with own 42btc and sadly lost these but life goes on.

Stop giving negative trust and you might ask people first and do little searching before judging people here.

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:54:18 PM

negative trust from Quickseller: Asking for 10 btc loan with dubious collateral = my collateral is pretty much personal. could you give all that?

negative trust from Vod: After losing 42BTC, Newbie is asking for 60BTC loan without collateral = was not a loan, trying to sell shares to my project.

Quickseller 4: -0 / +15(15)   2015-03-14   0.00000000   Reference   Asking for 10 btc loan with dubious collateral.
Vod 42: -1 / +21(21)   2014-12-31   0.00000000   Reference   After losing 42BTC, Newbie is asking for 60BTC loan without collateral.
Untrusted feedback

These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate.

Show ratings.

Sent feedback

Vod 42: -1 / +21(21)   2015-01-06   0.00000000      YES, I lost money in Pbmining and I still believe that they will someway do right things.

Maybe I`m the first "scammer" with own 42btc and sadly lost these but life goes on.

Stop giving negative trust and you might ask people first and do little searching before judging people here.

I can understand both your poinf of view and theirs.
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:23:05 AM

Untrusted feedback

Show ratings.

Sent feedback

and now I try to make my reputation with a 1btc loan in btcjam......what is wrong with you all?
rikkie

Activity: 574

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:51:37 AM

Untrusted feedback

Show ratings.

Sent feedback

I cannot understand the OP's point of view. I would say that there are various thread in the digital goods section for each of what the OP is offering as collateral for less then .01 for each account. PayPal is obviously very reversible and under no circumstances should be accepted.

The OP is offering maybe .03 BTC worth of collateral but is asking for a 10 BTC loan. Can you not see the disconnect between the value of what he is offering as collateral and how much he wants as a loan?
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:58:03 AM

I can pay for your facebook account .03btc ?

and all your other accounts togethe .03btc ?

so, totally .06btc= for your life? 

if you think my collateral is too small, sell your accounts to me in that price.

guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:59:15 AM

if you think my collateral is too small, sell your accounts to me in that price.

but I think you are not worth it, so I pay .03 for everything.
rikkie

Activity: 574

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:27:31 AM

People tend to sell these kinds of accounts for less then these amounts in the digital goods section all the time. I do not have any interest in selling any of my accounts to a scammer, nor to anyone else at all.

The issue is that it is very difficult to determine if an account is associated with a fake identity or not and as a result it is assumed that it is.
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:38:43 AM

People tend to sell these kinds of accounts for less then these amounts in the digital goods section all the time. I do not have any interest in selling any of my accounts to a scammer, nor to anyone else at all.

The issue is that it is very difficult to determine if an account is associated with a fake identity or not and as a result it is assumed that it is.

yes, we can have a skype talking before and see that it the same person like in accounts and I use my accounts daily. Yes you could take a picture of me in skype and inform with a photo if someone is a scammer?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:56:41 AM

A person's identity is not worth anything as it cannot be used to recoup any funds lent to a borrower.
guruton (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:51:26 AM

A person's identity is not worth anything as it cannot be used to recoup any funds lent to a borrower.

That`s why I said everyone to come here in Brazil to see what we are trying to do. I`m "we are" not a normal "bitcoin" people. I don`t work with bitcoins day after day and see if there is a new ponzi or gamble site.

My work is to see how property markets are and the future of this.

The only thing I try to do alone is to put the property markets in to the bitcoinworld. I don`t see so many projects with this, you see? I work with real-estate and project management and I wish the people here would respect that what I`m trying to do.

My project is not the most easiest way to have bigger investor to bitcoin. I would have done this without any help if some mining company wouldn`t been failed. My intention is only to have some respect in this forum and get some business started before our website will work in full power.

If you see some site only doing business with bitcoins and properties, please tell me!

you have some site which has projects for over 20 million dollars? the highest property (hotel) we are selling is 70 million dollars, but these are not yet in the bitcoin market.

I have been trying to say you about these possibilities over 2-3 months and mostly with negative respond, maybe property business is not for bitcoin?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: