Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wmXchange: Issue resolved...  (Read 668 times)
GBBC (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 06:54:04 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2012, 08:31:43 PM by GBBC

Last night I initiated a ***BTC > LRUSD exchange at wmXchange. All good in the past... This time when returning to the wmx form to submit and confirm payment AFTER the Bit-Pay transfer has been made, it is impossible to submit the form (LR account details, transaction ID, email contact) as it constantly returns that the capctha is entered incorrectly.

Obviously I opened a ticket, two actually and have PM'd them on this site... no response as of yet.

I just tried a 2BTC test transfer and had the same outcome. At this point I would suggest you use with caution as I can't see any reason why there should be this error - I am certainly **2BTC down and have had no response, or LR!!! I made Bit-Pay aware of the situation and they are kindly also trying to contact them.

I posted this in the Newbie board earlier today and am re-posting here now that my restrictions have been lifted. I have used wmXchange in the past and all has been well so I'm sure this is a site error. But be warned, atm when closing the order AFTER coins have been sent, it is IMPOSSIBLE to submit the form containing your necessary details for wmx to make payment... very worrying.

Best,

GBBC

*RESOLVED*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: