Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling PayPal USD/GBP in return for BTC  (Read 2996 times)
CoinCleaner

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 02:45:57 AM

$8 huh?

So only 25.9% commission.  Customer gives you irreversible BTC, you give them risk prone PayPal and charge 25.9% for the service?

Just making sure I got this right. Smiley

And yes OP, DaT was born an ass clown, its nothing new Smiley
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 03:05:25 AM

$8 huh?

So only 25.9% commission.  Customer gives you irreversible BTC, you give them risk prone PayPal and charge 25.9% for the service?

Just making sure I got this right. Smiley

And yes OP, DaT was born an ass clown, its nothing new Smiley
Oh well, DaT has a point there...the commission is usually charged the other way round (PP to BTC) , not in this way (BTC to PP) as the risk of accepting PP funds commands the premium.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 08:05:55 AM

sorry, your prices are not at all competitive. https://www.spendbitcoins.com/ they charge no fees, except for the paypal fee.

Australia ONLY now on spendbitcoins.com

sucks. site looks really good

http://bitcoinary.com it is then. have to trust individuals

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 08:48:57 PM

Well you are providing visitors to this thread an alternative, therefor trying to disrupt my sales.
and why shouldn't this be allowed? I thought this was free market was all about choices. Your logic makes me laugh.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 08:51:04 PM

There is also Tangible Cryptography's FastCash4Bitcoin service.  We are currently out of PayPal funds but expect more funds tonight or tomorrow.  That was the tongue in cheek comment I was making upthread but I don't think the OP got it.
Dorkslayz (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 08:57:12 PM

There is also Tangible Cryptography's FastCash4Bitcoin service.  We are currently out of PayPal funds but expect more funds tonight or tomorrow.  That was the tongue in cheek comment I was making upthread but I don't think the OP got it.

Please dont trash my thread with your own services.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 08:59:31 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2012, 10:19:02 PM by DeathAndTaxes

I honestly don't believe it would be possible for our company's service to trash your thread.  If anything the backlink probably boosted the search engine results of the thread.  I will leave though, I just didn't want any clueless noobs to think a 15% vig from someone without any rep was standard practice around here.  There are plenty of better options.

Best of luck!
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 10:06:16 PM

I honestly don't believe it would be possible for our company's service to trash your thread.  If anything the backlink probably improved the google search results of your thread.  I will leave though.  I just didn't want any clueless noobs to think a 15% vig from someone without any rep was standard practice.  There are plenty of better options.

Best of luck!

Thank you, I appreciate your kindness.
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 06:39:36 PM

Lil bump.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 06:42:34 PM

This is going to end bad, one way or the other.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 06:59:46 PM

Why do you say that?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 07:02:57 PM

Why do you say that?

It will end bad if OP is a chargeback scammer and it will end bad if he isn't and Paypal decides to reverse all the transactions.

It always ends bad. And you know that, BCB.
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 07:30:30 PM

Why do you say that?

It will end bad if OP is a chargeback scammer and it will end bad if he isn't and Paypal decides to reverse all the transactions.

In an attempt to prove my legitimacy, Here are screenshots of all my account history involving sending funds (120 transactions) and all disputes i've ever opened.

Transactions (Receivers name blocked for privacy)

All disputes opened

(First one, I lent money to and he didn't pay me back - Sent as gift hence unauthorised claim)
(Second one, Sold me something and it wasn't what I thought it was - Sent as gift hence unauthorised claim)
(Third one, refused me a refund)
(Forth, fifth and sixth ones, Horrible virtual machines and refused to refund me)
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 07:33:01 PM

Is your Paypal account verified?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 07:48:59 PM

LMAO
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 08:39:24 PM

Yes.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 09:48:50 PM

Why do you say that?

In an attempt to prove my legitimacy, Here are screenshots of all my account history involving sending funds (120 transactions) and all disputes i've ever opened.

Transactions (Receivers name blocked for privacy)

IMAGES REMOVED TO SAVE SPACE

All disputes opened

(First one, I lent money to and he didn't pay me back - Sent as gift hence unauthorised claim)
(Second one, Sold me something and it wasn't what I thought it was - Sent as gift hence unauthorised claim)
(Third one, refused me a refund)
(Forth, fifth and sixth ones, Horrible virtual machines and refused to refund me)

BCB won't care about these

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:00:01 PM

It was mostly for the benefit of him and everybody else.
CoinCleaner

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 06:32:29 AM

Of course you haven't done any chargebacks! All transactions (okay, except maybe 1-2) are under $30! You're probably just waiting for the big fish to use your disputes on.

And besides, probably <2% of those are bitcoin related, which is the only thing that matters. We don't care if you disputed your ebay purchase/sale or not. Bitcoins have no tracking number. No proof of delivery.

And if you try and say all of those transactions are bitcoin related...then that right there is a good reason to stay away! Proof you've already gotten away with hundreds of transactions proves you've been in biz longer than you should, and your luck is about to run out!
Dorkslayz (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 07:33:34 AM

Of course you haven't done any chargebacks! All transactions (okay, except maybe 1-2) are under $30! You're probably just waiting for the big fish to use your disputes on.

And besides, probably <2% of those are bitcoin related, which is the only thing that matters. We don't care if you disputed your ebay purchase/sale or not. Bitcoins have no tracking number. No proof of delivery.

And if you try and say all of those transactions are bitcoin related...then that right there is a good reason to stay away! Proof you've already gotten away with hundreds of transactions proves you've been in biz longer than you should, and your luck is about to run out!

Sorry but I beg to differ, there are multiple transactions there over $30, The transactions are in small amounts because I buy things relatively cheap often.

I also beg to differ on the proof of delivery front too, there are transaction logs proving where bitcoins have been sent/received, I also fail to see how I'm "getting away" with transactions as they are all legitimate, around 30% are gifts and the others are for goods/services. I fail to believe its just "luck" that is keeping my account in good standing because it's automatic fraud detection that does all the work, and that's very low on UK Accounts.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: