Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling PayPal USD/GBP in return for BTC  (Read 2994 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 09:16:17 AM

Of course you haven't done any chargebacks! All transactions (okay, except maybe 1-2) are under $30! You're probably just waiting for the big fish to use your disputes on.

And besides, probably <2% of those are bitcoin related, which is the only thing that matters. We don't care if you disputed your ebay purchase/sale or not. Bitcoins have no tracking number. No proof of delivery.

And if you try and say all of those transactions are bitcoin related...then that right there is a good reason to stay away! Proof you've already gotten away with hundreds of transactions proves you've been in biz longer than you should, and your luck is about to run out!

Sorry but I beg to differ, there are multiple transactions there over $30, The transactions are in small amounts because I buy things relatively cheap often.

I also beg to differ on the proof of delivery front too, there are transaction logs proving where bitcoins have been sent/received, I also fail to see how I'm "getting away" with transactions as they are all legitimate, around 30% are gifts and the others are for goods/services. I fail to believe its just "luck" that is keeping my account in good standing because it's automatic fraud detection that does all the work, and that's very low on UK Accounts.

give them some time (months) and at least 200 more posts and no scams and you'll begin to be trusted

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: