Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Market price of accounts?  (Read 1150 times)
bitcoin.user.x (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:17:47 AM

I want to ask, what is the market price of different type of accounts?
Thanks!
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:29:06 AM

Thanks!

there will be no fixed price for the accounts, as this is a free market, one can basically state any price that he want, the value of an account is not fixed, it could be lower or higher in the future

for comparison, this is the current price , that mostly stated as their sell price

Full member around 0.07-0.1 BTC
Sr. Member around 0.2-0.35 BTC
Hero will be above 0.5 BTC
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:31:53 AM

Ahem Ahem. There is no such predefined market price of various accounts. The forum doesn't sell these accounts, its the people who sell them and the price can vary for different sellers. I have seen Hero Members getting sold for 0.1BTC and sometimes they even get sold for 1BTC. When the market was healthy, the member accounts even used to get sold for 0.06BTC but now you can get 0.03BTC for a member account(usually). Price of FM account ranges from 0.08BTC to 0.12BTC. It all depends on the demand and the availability factor. You should hit the Digital Goods sections for quotes on prices of accounts.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:32:33 AM

Thanks!

there will be no fixed price for the accounts, as this is a free market, one can basically state any price that he want, the value of an account is not fixed, it could be lower or higher in the future

for comparison, this is the current price , that mostly stated as their sell price

Please note that the account will also vary if say there is trust, an avatar, or high activity level which is almost going to the next rank. Also you forgot Member accounts, they aren't worth as much I would say around 0.025-0.05

Hi!
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:51:17 AM

Thanks!

Please note that the account will also vary if say there is trust, an avatar, or high activity level which is almost going to the next rank. Also you forgot Member accounts, they aren't worth as much I would say around 0.025-0.05

I have already stated that there are no fixed price for this and ofcourse factor like trust and avatar could increase the price, im just giving out few prices of the current account price, which people purchase nowadays, because it seems like fewer would actually purchase account that is expensive

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 08:29:33 AM

The prices vary based on the activity and possiblity of avatar and Trust
There is no Decided price but the rough estimate for accounts without avatar and Green trust is -

Member - 0.02-0.07
Full member - 0.07-0.13
Senior member - 0.22-0.3
Hero member - 0.6+

Though it only depends if you find a good enough buyer

The price increase as your activity is higher
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:04:50 PM

Interesting topic. I had this question too since some time.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:10:35 PM

Yes, I've saw you quite often , asking price for your account out of curiosity.
Just to clear your doubt , seeing how you're FM with not so much activity and no trust but a Avatar .
Your account will be priced no more than 0.15 btc given you find a Buyer.
~Regards Sky
Lorenzo

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:50:04 PM

Interesting to see that the prices that have been posted in this thread so far are much lower than Quickseller's thread here and ACCTseller's thread here. For example, both are selling senior member accounts for about 0.4 BTC and full member accounts for about 0.2 BTC whereas the general consensus here seems to be that senior member accounts are only worth 0.2-0.3 BTC and full member accounts are only worth ~0.1 BTC.
Frost

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:53:16 PM

Yes, I've saw you quite often , asking price for your account out of curiosity.
Just to clear your doubt , seeing how you're FM with not so much activity and no trust but a Avatar .
Your account will be priced no more than 0.15 btc given you find a Buyer.
~Regards Sky

Quite often sounds really heavy lol. I asked two times when I remember right.
And yes, out of curiosity...

Because, I see no difference if I write with a full member account or newbie account.

But for 0.15 btc it is not even worth to take the time to start trading with someone.
That is an amount my website generated at night when I sleep lol.
Frost

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:56:12 PM

Interesting to see that the prices that have been posted in this thread so far are much lower than Quickseller's thread here and ACCTseller's thread here. For example, both are selling senior member accounts for about 0.4 BTC and full member accounts for about 0.2 BTC whereas the general consensus here seems to be that senior member accounts are only worth 0.2-0.3 BTC and full member accounts are only worth ~0.1 BTC.

Look, they are selling accounts, so the next idea that comes in mind is that one of them are influencing account selling related threads with alts. It's something I would assume as I saw full member accounts and senior member account going away for even more than you mentioned. He needs to ROI when he resells account. But that is just my unfair tinfoil theory  Grin
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 04:42:41 PM

Look, they are selling accounts, so the next idea that comes in mind is that one of them are influencing account selling related threads with alts. It's something I would assume as I saw full member accounts and senior member account going away for even more than you mentioned. He needs to ROI when he resells account. But that is just my unfair tinfoil theory  Grin
Yes their Price is higher , but they are old sellers
my prices are based on current Market which is low.

Also what site do you own ?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:47:18 PM

Because, I see no difference if I write with a full member account or newbie account.
A newbie account can only post once every 6 minutes while a full member can post close to two times per minute (?). You can also have links and "unlimited' (up to 4,000 characters) length signature. You will also have the prestige of have a "full member" account instead of a brand new account
Frost

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:49:29 PM

A newbie account can only post once every 6 minutes while a full member can post close to two times per minute (?). You can also have links and "unlimited' (up to 4,000 characters) length signature. You will also have the prestige of have a "full member" account instead of a brand new account

Well, that are some good points except of the prestige. At least I do not care what kind of member status my account has when we talk about prestige. But I didn't think about the other points, that are some great points. The posting limit would annoy me as hell.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:02:52 PM

Well, that are some good points except of the prestige. At least I do not care what kind of member status my account has when we talk about prestige. But I didn't think about the other points, that are some great points. The posting limit would annoy me as hell.
The prestige for full members is really not very much because it doesn't take very much to become a full member. However If you were talking about a hero member, a legendary member, or even a senior member it might be a different story because there are much more rare
yatyatling

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Giveaways, tutorials and more: https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:45:06 PM

Interesting to see such a topic being posted here Smiley
Actually, I think that the accounts here worthing that much is because of various signature campaigns here, in which some of them are paying few dollars per week now. I don't think some account prestiges will make a full member account worth $20. The only other thing (other than signature campaigns) that makes it worth $20 is that a full member account needs 4 months to establish. Nothing more than this.

Giveaways, tutorials and more: Visit Ecua.Mobi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: