Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auctioning Member Account  (Read 998 times)
AccountSller (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:53:21 AM

Auctioning Member Account.

Activity: 80+

Starting bid: BTC0.0175
Increments: BTC0.001
Buy it now: BTC0.03

Auction ends 48 hours after the first bid.
Escrow Accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:05:28 AM

Does the account have negative trust?

To everyone I advise you to buy the account with caution. The account may be resulted in a ban soon as there are many cases like these which have happened before. I am not saying this is a scam but just watch out.

Hi!
AccountSller (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:15:37 AM

To everyone I advise you to buy the account with caution. The account may be resulted in a ban soon as there are many cases like these which have happened before. I am not saying this is a scam but just watch out.

It doesn't have negative trust.

If you're not interested in buying, don't post. I know what you sig campaign guys do.
pinyin52

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:19:01 AM

If you're not interested in buying, don't post. I know what you sig campaign guys do.

Buying an account requires some trust from the buyer and you have negative trust on the account you use to sell an other account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=479371
If done right and carefully, you can give some protection to the buyer so he accepts to buy from you.
AccountSller (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:49:06 AM

Buying an account requires some trust from the buyer and you have negative trust on the account you use to sell an other account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=479371
If done right and carefully, you can give some protection to the buyer so he accepts to buy from you.

Could you link me to the thread where I sold that account and got the negative trust? I kind of forgot.

1. He had no intention to buy, he's just simply posting because he wants more post count on his bit-x campaign.
2. I said I accept escrow, and that's that.
Lorenzo

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:03:28 AM

Escrow should mitigate the risk of this happening. The escrow won't release the funds until both parties are satisfied and obviously that wouldn't be the case if the account is discovered to be banned.

You can read more about the negative trust in this thread:

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990954

It doesn't seem like a huge deal really. Perhaps neutral trust would have been more appropriate in this situation. Buying an account does present a few dangers even if the seller is highly reputable but I don't see anything specifically out of the ordinary in this case. It's common for those selling their accounts to register a new account for obvious reasons.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:54:53 PM

Could you link me to the thread where I sold that account and got the negative trust? I kind of forgot.

1. He had no intention to buy, he's just simply posting because he wants more post count on his bit-x campaign.

I wrote that post simply to warn others of buying your account. You have negative trust given by Quickseller, so I am just advising other people to buy the account with caution as also your account was made just for this post.

Hi!
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:00:37 PM

I wrote that post simply to warn others of buying your account. You have negative trust given by Quickseller, so I am just advising other people to buy the account with caution as also your account was made just for this post.

It seems Tomatocage has sent for first the negative trust and after quickseller has gave him another one, read all the story here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990954.msg10778142#msg10778142  I also suggest the use of an escrow (as always).
AccountSller (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:05:58 AM

Yeah yeah whatever.

If you weren't wearing your bit-x campaign signature, would you be posting here? No.

Thread locked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: