Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Stolen Bensam123  (Read 2760 times)
bensam1231 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:03:28 AM

As requested. Currently trying to get in contact with Theymos or Badbear, neither have responded to emails. Have proof of ownership, which I'm trying to send to them. Trade to and talk with extreme caution.

It happened about 4 weeks ago, so it's been compromised for awhile, but hasn't really been used till recently. If anyone has a way to get them to respond to my PMs it would be appreciated. I have very easy to verify proof, it'd take maybe 5 minutes.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:10:53 AM

4 weeks ago and you noticed it in these days, it is very strange. However have you followed these rules : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0  You should pm only to theymos, and if he will notice your PM and you are honest "maybe" he will recover your forum account.
bensam1231 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:14:02 AM

I've been trying to get in touch with them for that amount of time. No reason to post here as none of the other users can do anything about this besides the admins and the account wasn't being used, so I didn't feel the need to warn other people. However that changed in the last two days, which is why I'm now posting this. In that amount of time I went on continuing what I was doing before the account was compromised.

Yeah, read the topic already. Still need to startup some sort of dialogue with him and he nor Badbear have responded yet.

Hello! the account bensam123 was sold by me to the buyer(secret unless he wants to show his name) , bensam1231 , i message you a day ago to enquire about it, but you never responded to by PM even when you have been online all along , so i assumed it's not yours.
I had some incidents while buying this account and i ended up with it! without sign so i was keeping it in case the original owner emerges and i could return it to him! But sold itrecently.
If it's your's , provide me a proper proof like signing message or something like that to PM and the account will be returned to you Plus the person who bought it from me will be refunded.
But if it turns out the account was stolen from you due to improper security , i would want to give me some amt (initial buying price).

Also , before someone gives me negative feedback , PM me and i will show you proper proof.

Please make another thread Regarding this , not hijacking other person's thread

~Regards Sky

I never received a PM. It'd be weird that you've been keeping track of me for so long yet never felt the need to contact me. You bruteforced my password (it was a relatively easy password) and are claiming that you did, but somehow it was right because of 'poor security'?

I'm not sending proof to anyone but a moderator or admin. Since you don't even own the account anymore, it's impossible for you to regain access to it and even if you could, why would I deal with someone who hijacks other peoples accounts and resells them?

I honestly don't care what sort of 'business' is going on here. It's irrelevant.

bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:22:35 AM

As requested. Currently trying to get in contact with Theymos or Badbear, neither have responded to emails. Have proof of ownership, which I'm trying to send to them. Trade to and talk with extreme caution.

It happened about 4 weeks ago, so it's been compromised for awhile, but hasn't really been used till recently. If anyone has a way to get them to respond to my PMs it would be appreciated. I have very easy to verify proof, it'd take maybe 5 minutes.

You were chatting on the forum about 4 weeks ago to now and only now you realise your account is stolen.

I did not steal the account, I bought it legitimately.
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:25:54 AM

I've been trying to get in touch with them for that amount of time. No reason to post here as none of the other users can do anything about this besides the admins and the account wasn't being used, so I didn't feel the need to warn other people. However that changed in the last two days, which is why I'm now posting this. In that amount of time I went on continuing what I was doing before the account was compromised.

Yeah, read the topic already. Still need to startup some sort of dialogue with him and he nor Badbear have responded yet.

Hello! the account bensam123 was sold by me to the buyer(secret unless he wants to show his name) , bensam1231 , i message you a day ago to enquire about it, but you never responded to by PM even when you have been online all along , so i assumed it's not yours.
I had some incidents while buying this account and i ended up with it! without sign so i was keeping it in case the original owner emerges and i could return it to him! But sold itrecently.
If it's your's , provide me a proper proof like signing message or something like that to PM and the account will be returned to you Plus the person who bought it from me will be refunded.
But if it turns out the account was stolen from you due to improper security , i would want to give me some amt (initial buying price).

Also , before someone gives me negative feedback , PM me and i will show you proper proof.

Please make another thread Regarding this , not hijacking other person's thread

~Regards Sky

I never received a PM. It'd be weird that you've been keeping track of me for so long yet never felt the need to contact me. You bruteforced my password (it was a relatively easy password) and are claiming that you did, but somehow it was right because of 'poor security'?

I'm not sending proof to anyone but a moderator or admin. Since you don't even own the account anymore, it's impossible for you to regain access to it and even if you could, why would I deal with someone who hijacks other peoples accounts and resells them?

I honestly don't care what sort of 'business' is going on here. It's irrelevant.

I think in this situation it would be beneficial to everyone involved if you could provide proof the account was yours. That way it seems you can get the account returned without any problems...
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:28:46 AM

You were chatting on the forum about 4 weeks ago to now and only now you realise your account is stolen.

Provide me proof of ownership in PM and it's yours with a little btc
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:29:17 AM

-snip-

Just a heads up and this is only my stance others may see this differently. Due to the number of hack claims in the past I will not leave negative feedback on the Bensam123 account unless you publicly post proof that you at least owned the account in the past. This is btw what others could do: leave negative feedback on the account. Since you are only willing to present something to admins I see no reason for you to post anything here. Its just a baseless claim, why should anyone care about it? Anyone could post these claims.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:30:23 AM

The password of the forum account was changed 4 times in the last 30 days:

- February 26, 2015, 07:20:14 AM - bensam123 - password changed
- February 27, 2015, 04:59:56 AM - bensam123 - password changed
- March 03, 2015,    11:07:42 AM - bensam123 - password changed
- March 14, 2015,    10:26:23 AM - bensam123 - password changed

After the last change of the pass who bought the account enrolled immediately in the bit-x signature campaign :

I'm considering joining and have already changed my sig but I'm a bit confused here. How will we transit from the current format to the reconstructed?

I think the account was sold the March 14 (yesterday) but the OP don't noticed it. All the change pass was made without knowing the first & original email. Now if the OP is honest , I think his account will be recovered as soon as possible.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:30:54 AM

I confirm selling this account , so the buyer's name is not gonna be in public without his consult.
If anyone has some doubts , PM me or reply here
Regards Sky
bensam1231 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:38:06 AM

I'm not asking anyone to leave negative feedback on Bensam123 as if I get in touch with admins it'll be returned to me anyway.

On the other hand people have already started leaving negative trust on this account and this only started since I pointed out my original account was stolen a hour ago. I wouldn't have been continuing to do what I was doing before the account was stolen if this was a baseless claim and conveniently Bensam123 has decided to flush out into the rest of the forums even though he (me) only ever posted in altcoins before that and the current person using the account even admitted this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985555.msg10778582#msg10778582

It's hardly baseless, you can see this just by the posting behavior of the account.

Reason I posted here was to warn others that the current account is compromised and is not the original owner. Regardless of the intentions of who owns it now, it was hijacked and should be treated with caution.

I'm sorry to hear that there is some sort of business operating off of selling accounts, but that has nothing to do with me. Just the same way you don't go buying Steam accounts or 'used' CD-Keys online, you know where they come from. I'm sure there is no sort of original credential showing the account was sold. I can authenticate that I'm the original owner (including having the original account email) and that's not something whoever bruteforced my password can do.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:40:10 AM

I'm not asking anyone to leave negative feedback on Bensam123 as if I get in touch with admins it'll be returned to me anyway.

On the other hand people have already started leaving negative trust on this account and this only started since I pointed out my original account was stolen a hour ago. I wouldn't have been continuing to do what I was doing before the account was stolen if this was a baseless claim and conveniently Bensam123 has decided to flush out into the rest of the forums even though he (me) only ever posted in altcoins before that and the current person using the account even admitted this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985555.msg10778582#msg10778582

It's hardly baseless, you can see this just by the posting behavior of the account.

Reason I posted here was to warn others that the current account is compromised and is not the original owner. Regardless of the intentions of who owns it now, it was hijacked and should be treated with caution.

I'm sorry to hear that there is some sort of business operating off of selling accounts, but that has nothing to do with me. Just the same way you don't go buying Steam accounts or 'used' CD-Keys online, you know where they come from. I'm sure there is no sort of original credential showing the account was sold. I can authenticate that I'm the original owner and that's not something whoever bruteforced my password can do.

Am telling you again and again that i am the one who sold it and it will be returned to you once you provide the ownership proof
CHeck PM
~Regards SKy
bensam1231 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:52:25 AM

And I'm the queen of england. There is no way to know who is currently behind the account, but you definitely admitted that you aren't the original owner as have some other people. I can show that I am the original owner.

As I already stated, I've been trying to get a hold of BadBear or Theymos for that amount of time and talked with a moderator in the meantime. Banter with whoever currently has the account in whatever way wont changed anything. I've been watching my original account, but didn't say anything as it wasn't used up till two days ago and it didn't matter up till that point. If they can't return it to me, simply banning it would also work just as long as it's not in the hands of someone else. I'll continue my business on here as per usual.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:03:51 AM

And I'm the queen of england. There is no way to know who is currently behind the account, but you definitely admitted that you aren't the original owner as have some other people. I can show that I am the original owner.

As I already stated, I've been trying to get a hold of BadBear or Theymos for that amount of time and talked with a moderator in the meantime. Banter with whoever currently has the account in whatever way wont changed anything. I've been watching my original account, but didn't say anything as it wasn't used up till two days ago and it didn't matter up till that point. If they can't return it to me, simply banning it would also work just as long as it's not in the hands of someone else. I'll continue my business on here as per usual.

Let me clear this up, I take the full responsibility for the account , am telling you again and again to provide me with proper ownership proof and it's yours or may be if you don't want it , just provide proof and let me buy it from you!

About the business you're doing ,He had a thread in games or gambling section which i can't find now where he said to give free btc for easy work to Senior+ members , for which i PM'ed him and he asked me to send him 3x $ to paypal (btc will remain in Escrow) and then do chargeback after 7 days and get my btc back . Totally illegal shit

Though i got no problem with it! provide me with a proof and it's yours
~Regards Sky
bensam1231 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:08:51 AM

You aren't a moderator or a admin, stop acting like one. I don't need to go through you nor would I send it to you.

If this is impacting your business, just wait till the account is returned to me (which I'm sure he'll point out) and then you can refund him.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:13:23 AM

You aren't a moderator or a admin, stop acting like one. I don't need to go through you nor would I send it to you.

If this is impacting your business, just wait till the account is returned to me (which I'm sure he'll point out) and then you can refund him.

Yes, am not a mod neither a admin but the account has went through me and i own the full responsibility to know it's legalness before it beng banned/returned/negged.
Why aren't you understanding man! am trying to help you here!
I looked through all of your posts but couldn't find a single address so am kind of confused too , how will you prove the ownership .
Kindly , provide it to me and it will save you all the hassle and for me too.
~Regards Sky
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:25:18 AM

I think chronicsky made this clear for you already

Provide me proof of ownership in PM and it's yours with a little btc

Let me clear this up, I take the full responsibility for the account , am telling you again and again to provide me with proper ownership proof and it's yours or may be if you don't want it , just provide proof and let me buy it from you!

he is willing to take full responsibility if that is really your account, all you need is to point out proof of ownership by signing an unedited bitcoin address
If you can prove it, chronicsky will take full responsiblity and the problem is solved, dont need to bother theymor nor badbear because they got other important thing to do if you guys both can solve this
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:12:28 PM

What I am seeing is that if you can provide proof chronicsky is going to give you your account back with possibly some BTC.... What is wrong with that? Why the need to get an admin or moderator in?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:29:53 PM

-rant-
I'm sorry to hear that there is some sort of business operating off of selling accounts, but that has nothing to do with me.

Selling account is discouraged but allowed.

Just the same way you don't go buying Steam accounts or 'used' CD-Keys online, you know where they come from. I'm sure there is no sort of original credential showing the account was sold. I can authenticate that I'm the original owner (including having the original account email) and that's not something whoever bruteforced my password can do.

Sure, all nice, yet I dont see anything but words. Besides that, how are you going to convince us that you did not sell that account and staged the hack?

What I am seeing is that if you can provide proof chronicsky is going to give you your account back with possibly some BTC.... What is wrong with that? Why the need to get an admin or moderator in?

Trolls gotta troll.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:54:12 PM

It seems he is only another troll, if he will not post evidence here in pubblic he is only a troll. chronicsky said "Provide me proof of ownership in PM and it's yours with a little btc"  and after "Let me clear this up, I take the full responsibility for the account , am telling you again and again to provide me with proper ownership proof and it's yours or may be if you don't want it , just provide proof and let me buy it from you!" .

If you want your account back, you should only to prove the ownership of the account with a signed message.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:38:49 PM

You bruteforced my password (it was a relatively easy password) and are claiming that you did, but somehow it was right because of 'poor security'?
Do you care to elaborate on this? I don't think the PM you quoted would be enough to say that he admitted to hacking/bruit-forcing your account.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: