Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: gaw zen Hash stalkes not fair  (Read 829 times)
lawday (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:42:10 PM

Hi all
I have been a member of Zen-cloud for some time this I not about cloud minig but how unfair the payouts are on the new paycoin here is some proof
Device NameMultiHashlet 1 (HashStaker)Max Balance1 XPYStake Payout0.00327383 XPY
 a day ago

stake payout

Device NameZenHashlet 15 (HashStaker)Max Balance15 XPYStake Payout0.14362707 XPY
 a day ago

stake payout

Device NameMy new hashtalker (HashStaker)Max Balance1 XPYStake Payout0.00957514 XPY as you can see I have 2 exact same hash stalker wallets both with 1 pay coin I them but the statck payout are not the same I have seen that the CEO of GAW is under investigation I am trying to figure out if this has anything to do with that or are they tryin to cheat its customers out of money please comment on this post thanks and happy Hashing Lawrence
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:32:34 AM

It's hard to saw with it being GAW.  I noticed mine are not consistent either. (Yes I was dumb and tried a few).  You can try to ask them, but most answers seem to be canned at this point.  I have sent in tickets for other things to them so far only once got a actual correspondence.

I'm guessing within the year we will see some kinda legal action against them. 
toptekk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:03:49 PM

non of those types of cloud mining seems fair why i want my own gear . and just when you think you have it all figured out or understand just how they are screwing you over it all changes to a new way . so this type of cloud mining i don't bro with. and only use rentals to help fill in as i need it and use my own home miners.i would love to just cloud mine but no control over how use it , the Price in the end is about what it would cost to run my own gear in my home .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: