Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Steam Account with 8 Games - Starting Bid: 0.01 BTC  (Read 1682 times)
coinpr0n (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:04:49 PM

100% working (can buy / sell on Steam market).

Steam Account (Level 2) with 8 Games + 2 Badges

Counter-Strike: Source ($19.99)
Half-Life 1 ($9.99)
Penumbra: Black Plague - Gold Edition ($9.99)
The Polynomial ($6.99)
Uplink ($9.99)

Value: $57 - Sales: $12 (link to SteamDB calculator)

Starting bid: 0.01 BTC

Bids: +0.001 BTC - Duration: 24hrs from OP.

Escrow preferred (or you send first).

Send me a PM if you need to see the Steam profile page. Questions and offers should go in this thread.

coinpr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:09:11 PM

Forgot to mention that instant buy for this Steam account is 0.05 BTC and the auction would be over immediately.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 04:29:18 PM

Is the games tradable? If yes, are you wiling to se it/them without the account? Thank you!

coinpr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:12:48 PM

Is the games tradable? If yes, are you wiling to se it/them without the account? Thank you!

No, I'm pretty sure these Steam games are NOT tradeable. They were bought using PayPal and are not vouchers.

Tlee88

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:13:49 PM

No, I'm pretty sure these Steam games are NOT tradeable. They were bought using PayPal and are not vouchers.

All steam games witch are not saved as gift is not possible to be traded with. Hope that confirms it Smiley

coinpr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:30:22 PM

All steam games witch are not saved as gift is not possible to be traded with. Hope that confirms it Smiley

Ok, yes, that is what I thought but was not 100% sure about it. Thank you for clearing that up.

Tlee88

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:39:56 PM

Ok, yes, that is what I thought but was not 100% sure about it. Thank you for clearing that up.

Honestly not to ruin you're sales. But I also have to look out for seller and buyer.

The price is extremely high compared to the risk the buyer is taking.

1. You're not allowed by steam to trade accounts.
2. The original owner in this case (seller) can dispute / claim owner ship of the account back.

Hopefully this helped both parties.

Btw, I've seen people sell steam accounts with 400 games for 50$ and those are 100% secure for 3 years. Just to give you an idea.

Best

coinpr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:00:27 PM

Honestly not to ruin you're sales. But I also have to look out for seller and buyer.

2. The original owner in this case (seller) can dispute / claim owner ship of the account back.

Btw, I've seen people sell steam accounts with 400 games for 50$ and those are 100% secure for 3 years. Just to give you an idea.

Best

Ok. Thanks for the input. I didn't know those things about Steam. It makes sense I guess. Anyway the auction will continue as is in case anyone wants and then I will probably give up on selling it.

Tlee88

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:05:22 PM

Best

Ok. Thanks for the input. I didn't know those things about Steam. It makes sense I guess. Anyway the auction will continue as is in case anyone wants and then I will probably give up on selling it.

You're welcome. I have a lot of experince doing trades with steam.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

I'll offer 0.01 BTC though Smiley

coinpr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:29:19 AM

Best

You're welcome. I have a lot of experince doing trades with steam.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

I'll offer 0.01 BTC though Smiley

Great! I'm not much a gamer, I just bought the games to support gaming on Linux. I rarely use it though. (~4.5 hours left)

Tlee88

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:42:55 AM

If you want my honest opinion is to save it and don't sell it. Give to a kid you know. I'm willing to spend the 0.01 as I mention. But it's a big loss for you.

coinpr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:08:58 PM

Auction is done.

If you want my honest opinion is to save it and don't sell it. Give to a kid you know. I'm willing to spend the 0.01 as I mention. But it's a big loss for you.

Thanks for your honesty. It's appreciated. I currently have more use for the bitcoins than the Steam account. I'm down for going through with the deal.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:12:00 PM

0.015BTC.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:12:45 PM

0.015BTC.

Sorry. I think Tlee88 won. Good luck!

P.S. If it is still open, PM me. Smiley

Tlee88

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:23:05 PM

0.015BTC.

You Can Sell it to muhamed. Up to you. It's not like I need it

coinpr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:38:27 PM

0.015BTC.

You Can Sell it to muhamed. Up to you. It's not like I need it

I will sell to Muhammed Zakir for the price 0.015 BTC. PM. That said...

Tlee88 you clearly won and have a little time to more to claim it at your offered price. I also really appreciated your help in this thread. Thank you.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 12:53:12 PM

I confirm that I received the account. Please post your address here. So I can send BTC to you. Smiley

coinpr0n (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:57:19 PM

I confirm that I received the account. Please post your address here. So I can send BTC to you. Smiley

Great! Please send the funds to 1ocQJhevwiFE2LdRcDqmuGSRyf3wVLZX9 ... Thank you.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 01:05:49 PM

Great! Please send the funds to 1ocQJhevwiFE2LdRcDqmuGSRyf3wVLZX9 ... Thank you.

https:://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/32e725a4437968a0518f0d1a4b9328a68a90f3b1612117ffc7060ddf96403e9e

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 01:07:47 PM

Edited the error. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: