Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Bitcointalk Accounts  (Read 2041 times)
rockBTC

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:41:20 AM

would it be possible to wipe these accounts clean in terms of those with negative trust?
if this is not possible, you'll have to discount accounts like those
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:59:49 AM

would it be possible to wipe these accounts clean in terms of those with negative trust?
if this is not possible, you'll have to discount accounts like those
Accounts will generally not get their negative trust removed just because an account was purchased. I don't think he is selling negative trust accounts though.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:49:58 AM

Could you provide some more information to me regarding the hero member?

Thank you.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:14:04 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 01:23:08 AM by Monnt

How much is for a 75+ Activity member account?

Assuming it can go to full member with posts. You can PM me about it if you want.

EDIT: I sent an email to you regarding the accounts, please check it when you're online.
         (From australia.bitcoin@gmail.com)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:17:42 PM

How much is for a 75+ Activity member account?

Assuming it can go to full member with posts. You can PM me about it if you want.

EDIT: I sent an email to you regarding the accounts, please check it when you're online.
         (From australia.bitcoin@gmail.com)

PM sent and in discussion.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:05:10 PM

74+ or 90+ I'd like a price please. Possibly your best offer cause I'm bored to negotiate. Feel free to PM.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:25:26 AM

Bump
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:34:53 AM

I would like to buy some member accounts that have around 90ish to 120ish activity. Can you tell me the price and when the date was created? In those member accounts do you have any that can reach full member with a couple of posts?

Hi!
kepo07

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:38:13 AM

Interested in activity 100+ for 0.03
bowlfan

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:36:15 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 03:44:30 AM by bowlfan

I am interested in all of your full member and higher accounts. I am about to send you a PM

editing my post after the fact - I have reached an agreement to buy the majority of this guy's accounts. I am just waiting for signed messages to ensure they are not hacked. Will update once signed messages are received. Without an update this guy is a scammer
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:34:56 PM

I am interested in all of your full member and higher accounts. I am about to send you a PM

editing my post after the fact - I have reached an agreement to buy the majority of this guy's accounts. I am just waiting for signed messages to ensure they are not hacked. Will update once signed messages are received. Without an update this guy is a scammer

Reached an agreement but bowlfan isn't replying to any PMs, oddly enough.
bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:37:09 PM

I am in PM jail because I sent too many PM's in one hour

You are also selling an account that you agreed to sell to me here. They have pretty spammy posting histories.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:44:22 PM

You are also selling an account that you agreed to sell to me here. They have pretty spammy posting histories.

I am still available on skype as you clearly know. I never agreed to sell you that account, I mentioned that I could.
bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:55:46 PM

I am still available on skype as you clearly know. I never agreed to sell you that account, I mentioned that I could.
I think our conversation pretty much solidified an agreement for me to purchase that account.

I am no longer interested in your spammy accounts. I am not even sure why you are not banned based on how much spam you spread around this place
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:58:22 PM

I think our conversation pretty much solidified an agreement for me to purchase that account.

I am no longer interested in your spammy accounts. I am not even sure why you are not banned based on how much spam you spread around this place

You thought wrong. Our conversation made it clear that I would provide signed messages then you would pay, one account at a time. If an account wasn't in this stage yet I have the right to do whatever I so please with it.
mashcom

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:00:40 PM

One account is :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=353913

Second one  is :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171896

Can I ask you how much bitcoin do you want for those two accounts (remember to consider their latest posts!).
bowlfan

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:03:58 PM

You thought wrong. Our conversation made it clear that I would provide signed messages then you would pay, one account at a time. If an account wasn't in this stage yet I have the right to do whatever I so please with it.
You clearly do not know how to deal with integrity or how to professionally conduct yourself.

Seriously, how is it that you have not received a ban for the amount of spam that you make? What do you do to avoid getting banned?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: