Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the exchange rate so boring now?  (Read 3762 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:05:36 AM

All I'm saying is it's not worth getting involved in anymore.. long term users believe that the rarity of btc will make it go up in price, but this is only true if everyone has some.. most btc user's have all, or next to none.. and what they offer aint worth turning the computer on for.. unless of course, you already have enough money to get involved, win/lose some.. for new user's, it really is pointless.. I mean all we can really do with the plethora of btc sites is gamble really, no?

I thought years ago I'd be able to buy food with btc.. I'm still waiting on enough to buy my next 12"

It's not gonna happen any time soon is it?

Most btc services, are for geeks (no disrespect meant) and are not what the majority want, so why get involved, when it's cheaper to go to the funfair, and play the machines there..? Point being here, is you walk away with your winnings in your hand AT THE TIME YOU WON. Big cheesy grin.. ya dont get that often with bitcoin, that's for sure..

bitcoin is not some funny money created for your entertainment.

it is designed to be saved. not spent "at the funfair" or to buy food.

Rendering what it was designed for as 'useless' to the world.

Now you know huh? Wink

Keep saving, in the end, you'll have it all.. then, like now, who'll want it?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:09:07 AM

I'll prove a point with btc.. when btc goes up in value, do website's offer more? NO, they stay the same.. and when btc goes down in value, the offerings become less.. the problem being, when btc goes back up, the offering's dont, they stay the same, and when btc goes down again, so does the offerings, but when btc goes up again, does the offerings increase? No, again, they stay the same..

Three times btc increased in value, so folks SHOULD offer more, but they dont.

Three times btc went down and so did the offering's.. when btc went up, the offerings stayed even lower..

I'll not go into people's instant payment's being not so instant, by being sent to third party wallet's probably held by the same people.

I rest my case here.. speculate on what I wrote here..

wtf are you talking about, bitcoin faucets and ad campaigns? do it like the rest of us, buy or mine.

I'm talking about it being no longer worthwhile either way.. wages are too low everywhere, there's no excuse for btc doing same.

I guess the hoarder's dont want more users, since as mentioned by others, it's supposed to be saved.. let me think:

21 million coins, of which roughly 20% are gone forever through loss, via hardware failure etc, and 64 billion people, yeah, it's a closed market indeed.. not as it was designed for is it?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:11:24 AM

I don´t think it´s boring. In fact BTC has been showing signs of life recently. I guess it´s still consolidating after the drop to 170 from the Nov. top of 450. Hope it stays lively.

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:11:53 AM

I'll prove a point with btc.. when btc goes up in value, do website's offer more? NO, they stay the same.. and when btc goes down in value, the offerings become less.. the problem being, when btc goes back up, the offering's dont, they stay the same, and when btc goes down again, so does the offerings, but when btc goes up again, does the offerings increase? No, again, they stay the same..

Three times btc went down and so did the offering's.. when btc went up, the offerings stayed even lower..

I'll not go into people's instant payment's being not so instant, by being sent to third party wallet's probably held by the same people.

what is this twilight zone where increased demand is supposed to increase supply !?

not even sure what the hell you are talking about

Everytime btc gets lower, so do wages/offering's/payouts, but they never go higher with the price, each time it gets lower, the payouts remain lower.. it really is not worth it anymore is all I'm saying.. btc is a closed market, where what's on offer is only of value to hoarder's of points.. you cant eat points.. Wink

In general, btc is losing the world, and dont know it yet..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:14:22 AM

I don´t think it´s boring. In fact BTC has been showing signs of life recently. I guess it´s still consolidating after the drop to 170 from the Nov. top of 450. Hope it stays lively.

I dont think it's boring mate, but some seem to forget btc was supposed to take the power from the banks, and I know there are not enough bitcoiners to do so, that's really all I'm saying, a private club going nowhere fast..
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:16:40 AM

wtf are you talking about, bitcoin faucets and ad campaigns? do it like the rest of us, buy or mine.

I'm talking about it being no longer worthwhile either way.. wages are too low everywhere, there's no excuse for btc doing same.

I guess the hoarder's dont want more users, since as mentioned by others, it's supposed to be saved.. let me think:

21 million coins, of which roughly 20% are gone forever through loss, via hardware failure etc, and 64 billion people, yeah, it's a closed market indeed.. not as it was designed for is it?

Well, it's 7+ billion people, and 2.1 quadrillion discrete units of btc. You can buy it with a few clicks. Next fatal flaw? (Hint: 2.7 tx per second)
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:18:03 AM

A private club going nowhere fast..

Bet on it?

Half the people you metion have probably dropped it in favour of real life..

people want btc, not particles..

21 million btc in total.. but there are  2.1 quadrillion discrete units of btc?

hahahaha...

they're that discreet, no-one can find any decent amount's.

I get more from tesco club card, mwahhahaha
brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:21:48 AM

A private club going nowhere fast..

Bet on it?

Half the people you metion have probably dropped it in favour of real life..

people want btc, not particles..

21 million btc in total.. but there are  2.1 quadrillion discrete units of btc?

hahahaha...

they're that discreet, no-one can find any decent amount's.

who dug out this retard  Huh

did NLC get his hand on another old user account!?

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:22:54 AM

Who you calling a retard, bumfluffkins? Like your neg-trust rating now cheekypie?
brg444

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:26:06 AM

Who you calling a retard, bumfluffkins?

you.

no one care about your confused, unintelligible opinion of what you'd like BTC to be.

sorry, it is not free monies.

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:33:34 AM

Who you calling a retard, bumfluffkins?

you.

no one care about your confused, unintelligible opinion of what you'd like BTC to be.

sorry, it is not free monies.

I never said it was.. who the fuck dya think you are insulting folk you've never spoken to?

ARSE describes you to a t.

Hint, never insult FIRST. For then your fair game to all..
galdur

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:36:50 AM

What are you talking about Decksperiment ? 2.1 quadrillion discrete units of btc ? You´ve got to be joking, right ?

Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:38:18 AM

He meant discreet units, like hush hush and such.  Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:38:37 AM

What are you talking about Decksperiment ? 2.1 quadrillion discrete units of btc ? You´ve got to be joking, right ?

Actually, I quoted the post above that, take that up with him Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:39:14 AM

He meant discreet units, like hush hush and such.  Wink

Actually, I quoted you Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:40:43 AM

All I been saying guy's, is I can get more from a tesco clubcard, than btc.. dont hate me for the truth.. bitcoin is a private club now, for those with, end of.

brg444

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:42:11 AM

All I been saying guy's, is I can get more from a tesco clubcard, than btc.. dont hate me for the truth.. bitcoin is a private club now, for those with, end of.

And you expect us to take you seriously?

galdur

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:42:17 AM

OK guys, sorry. Must have been the brain lock. Like in posting without reading, much less thinking.

Best of luck, g

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:44:42 AM

No, take this seriously: Bitcoin is supposed to take on the banks.. how many folks think this will happen? It cant, because those with aint parting with enough to be a threat to the banks.. meaning the actual point of bitcoin is null and void, atleast, until ya get the hint..  I'm not really crying about pitifull payments, I'm just agreeing with those that think I am, the truth is in the start of this post.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:46:05 AM

And you expect us to take you seriously?

No, I'm only here to try and help.. maybe get it back on track.. it's not the exchange rate that's boring, it's the lack of the realtime flow of btc to the bottom.. ie, no motion.. a stale currency.. not everyone can afford to buy them, and the pitifull sharing simply aint enough to be the threat to banks it was designed to be, does this make better sense?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: