My main worry with bitcoin is the power consumption, running my system on full load 24/7 will make it very expensive, and also receiving maybe a BTC a day won't really help I'm guessing.
My system is:
- AMD Phenom II 940 (Underclocked to 0.75v with AMD Cool N Quiet)
- ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe Motherboard
- Sapphire 5850 1GB (Flashed to Asus Bios, 900/1000 @ 1.137v @ 332 Mhash/s)
- 4GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066
- 750GB Hitachi 7200rpm, 32mb cache, 640GB WD Caviar Black 7200rpm, 32mb cache
- HTC Omega Striker 7.1 Sound card
- Fan Controller
- Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 850w PSU
- Antec 1200 Case
Running this system by itself on full load in my guess would consume a lot of power, what would the average power consumption be.