Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please stop ban me in all new accounts  (Read 1150 times)
remove-proxyban (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:22:55 PM

i am banned user not a scammer
i created new account to start new life on this forum and banned me

now this message came

Your IP address has previously been used for evil on this forum, or it is a known proxy/VPN/Tor exit node, so you are required to pay a small fee before you are able to post messages or send PMs. You can still use all of the read-only features without paying.
Your account contains 54.18 units of evil. To atone, you must pay a total of 0.00217948 bitcoins (2.17948 mBTC; 217948 satoshi). Pay to the address 1L1qfKtZc7Q23BWjpDpWHjoBWGkLNfHEvM. Once you have paid the full amount, wait a few seconds and then reload this page.
Alternatively, any forum staff member and some other notable members can manually whitelist you. Paying the fee is probably easier/quicker, though.
If you don't have any bitcoins, you can get small amounts of free bitcoins using the sites listed here. It is recommended that you give the free bitcoin sites the address listed above. Do not collect money in your own wallet and then send the bitcoins to the forum -- this will likely result in significant network fees.
If you find any bugs in this system, email

they are asking for btc to unban my ip address
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:30:50 PM

now this message came

Your IP address has previously been used for evil on this forum, or it is a known proxy/VPN/Tor exit node, so you are required to pay a small fee before you are able to post messages or send PMs. You can still use all of the read-only features without paying.
Your account contains 54.18 units of evil. To atone, you must pay a total of 0.00217948 bitcoins (2.17948 mBTC; 217948 satoshi). Pay to the address 1L1qfKtZc7Q23BWjpDpWHjoBWGkLNfHEvM. Once you have paid the full amount, wait a few seconds and then reload this page.
Alternatively, any forum staff member and some other notable members can manually whitelist you. Paying the fee is probably easier/quicker, though.
If you don't have any bitcoins, you can get small amounts of free bitcoins using the sites listed here. It is recommended that you give the free bitcoin sites the address listed above. Do not collect money in your own wallet and then send the bitcoins to the forum -- this will likely result in significant network fees.

there is a forum rules to follow, if you have been banned, you cant post outside meta, but you did it and got permanent band, if you still post after you have been permanent band then the next one would be IP band, you should stop making new account and post here
remove-proxyban (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:35:26 PM

now this message came

there is a forum rules to follow, if you have been banned, you cant post outside meta, but you did it and got permanent band, if you still post after you have been permanent band then the next one would be IP band, you should stop making new account and post here

i am at last stage

my ip. banned my all accounts banned

if admin want money then take it
have 0.05 btc only
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:37:05 PM

now this message came

I don't understand, Have you been banned from this forum with your "main" account? Or did you just trying to create another forum account using TOR?
If you were banned, in this case you cannot create a new account and post/send message here in the forum (because it will be considered ban evasion).
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:39:34 PM

Why were your other accounts banned?

The units of evil feature is designed so that people who have been banned multiple times and people who evade their ban will have more difficulty creating new accounts
remove-proxyban (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:43:49 PM

The units of evil feature is designed so that people who have been banned multiple times and people who evade their ban will have more difficulty creating new accounts

i am virtapayseller666
so what i do i want to post on this forum
ban reason - ask mods
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:47:11 PM

Scammer or not has nothing to do with bans.

Thats ban evading. You the person are banned, not just the account. You have to sit out the ban. If its permanent you had your fair share of chances and its a bit late to complain.

-snip-

Thats a proxy ban. It happens if you try to create a new account from an IP or network that has a high amount of banned accounts. This is typically true for free Proxy/VPN services as well as Tor. An account that was proxy banned will have the proxy ban removed once you paid the specified amount. Since you are evading a ban already I would suggest you do NOT pay the coins, but just sit out your ban.

-snip-
i am virtapayseller666
ban reason - ask mods

You know the reasons:

- spam
- spamming and hijacking other threads while under ban (aka evading a ban)

You also acted particularly childish and threatened to spam the board. (Thats not a reason to be banned, thats just my personal impression)

-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=987948.0

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:47:41 PM

i am virtapayseller666
ban reason - ask mods
Well according to this thread you already made a thread appealing your ban and from the looks of it your appeal was not granted. You can also look at your OP in that thread to see why you were banned.

It looks like the units of evil function is working well if it was asking you to pay a fee.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:47:49 PM

i am virtapayseller666
ban reason - ask mods

If you are the real virtapayseller666, then this is the reply from the administrator (BadBear):

Do you really think being annoying, evading your ban multiple times, making multiple threads, and constantly pm'ing me are ways to change my mind?

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:51:04 PM

How do we check our units of evil? How many do I have? Huh

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
remove-proxyban (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:52:02 PM

i am virtapayseller666
ban reason - ask mods

If you are the real virtapayseller666, then this is the reply from the administrator (BadBear):

Do you really think being annoying, evading your ban multiple times, making multiple threads, and constantly pm'ing me are ways to change my mind?

so sir ,

you suggest me what to do now to come back in this forum without any problem
kulme

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:05:10 PM

so sir ,

If the ban was a perma ban due to spamming due to signature spamming, then usually there is no way to come back. You can request the mods to allow you to start all over again with a new account .
Without their permission it is a ban evasion, and might lead to more bans.

Kulme
remove-proxyban (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:06:31 PM

so sir ,

If the ban was a perma ban due to spamming due to signature spamming, then usually there is no way to come back. You can request the mods to allow you to start all over again with a new account

but nobody replying no answer
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:07:27 PM

i am virtapayseller666
ban reason - ask mods

so sir ,

you cant come back to the forum , because perma bann means a warning for a person to stay out from this forum, Only the admin can make a decision about this and you already know badbear's answer, so makin another account here and posting multiple thread will only make him more annoyed by you
rikkie

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:12:04 PM

so sir ,

you cant come back to the forum , because perma bann means a warning for a person to stay out from this forum, Only the admin can make a decision about this and you already know badbear's answer, so makin another account here and posting multiple thread will only make him more annoyed by you
this is your decision mods you will ban my account i will creating new and new

i will not do scam but will spam this forum from next time

This isn't the way to handle this. BadBear sometimes revokes perma bans if users stay away or behave (though this isn't guaranteed) but this sort of attitude is only going to cause you more damage and frustration especially when/if your new accounts are found out and banned yet again. Threatening to spam the forum really isn't the way to go about this. Edit: Just saw your other thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989855.0  Roll Eyes
You should leave for at least 30 days, stop evading your ban and then ask nicely. The fact that you threatened to spam the forum are not improving your chances of having your ban(s) lifted though.
remove-proxyban (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

thanks for all suggestion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: