Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there anything out there for the opposite of www.badbitcoin.org???  (Read 1209 times)
jojodancer1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:34:44 PM

I've seen the www.badbitcoin.org and it's helped me out greatly to avoid things I should know better about.  My question though is if there is anything that exists that would be like a www.goodbitcoin.org?Huh

Or maybe an Angie's list style of thing of the bitcoin sites that offer investment of some kind that are actually legit?  It seems to be the rare unicorn that an honest investment btc site actually exists.  I'm not talking no 2x, 3x mess ponzi, but what about 5%?   2% etc over some realistic investment period?

If this exists somewhere on the bitcointalk board somewhere, please post a link since I couldn't find anything that really matched up to the above anywhere including here.

Thanks!
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:48:07 PM

Do you own due diligence, don't trust anyone else with YOUR money.

Don't invest your bitcoins in anything unless they have a business plan with will generate bitcoins, and even if they do, YOU need to be sure that you can trust them and follow up with them along the way.
jojodancer1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:12:10 PM

That's fair enough.  That's also why I'm asking here.  So far I guess I might just have to do the research for everyone else and release it with a referral plan and charge a small fee or something in btc or doge, etc.  Apparently it's a service that does actually have a need. Smiley
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:28:36 PM

I don't think there is site like that before, if there it maybe too subjective opinion
maybe you can create site like that, it is nice idea Smiley
in my opinion, any sites/investing program who wasn't listed on badbitcoin.org is good enough, but we do need some research first before investing there. because too many scam attempts from some bitcoin investing program Sad
use our brain, if that program's profit is too good to be true (like high percentage of return in short period of time), it must be scam program.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:17:13 PM

goodbitcoin.org could very well be a scam promotion site. Even if they are good at beginning, nothing would stop them from to become rogue one day.

Don't blindly trust other people's opinions about investments.

And 5%/month is way above market rates so it probably is a scam too
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:08:45 PM

I've seen the www.badbitcoin.org and it's helped me out greatly to avoid things I should know better about.  My question though is if there is anything that exists that would be like a www.goodbitcoin.org?Huh

Or maybe an Angie's list style of thing of the bitcoin sites that offer investment of some kind that are actually legit?  It seems to be the rare unicorn that an honest investment btc site actually exists.  I'm not talking no 2x, 3x mess ponzi, but what about 5%?   2% etc over some realistic investment period?

If this exists somewhere on the bitcointalk board somewhere, please post a link since I couldn't find anything that really matched up to the above anywhere including here.

Thanks!

You can take a look at ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0
There are far less companies than on www.badbitcoin.org, but there are some companies that are considered legit. I could not say that you can trust that list or even scoring 100% but it might be at least something to start with.
And a lot of companies are not even listed there because they are just so pathetic that you don't even need to read or know anything - you can see they are scam from the first page of their website or even by the name of their website.  Smiley

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 09:21:23 PM

It's worth pointing out that badbitcoin is a shill for GAWminers, would not trust

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: