Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:06:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you vote for, dear friends?  (Voting closed: March 16, 2015, 07:29:18 PM)
Increase minimal withdrawal - 17 (68%)
Increase fee - 0 (0%)
Add delay on withdrawal - 8 (32%)
Total Voters: 25

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-stack V2.0  (Read 30798 times)
Btc-stack (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:11:05 AM

i am really sad because i am human  Cry
who i have send pm message for explain my problem
please help me

You were unbanned 30 minutes ago....
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:13:26 AM

i am really sad because i am human  Cry
please help me

You were unbanned 30 minute ago....

How long the site will remain online?
lucasanremo

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:20:14 AM

thank you for help and unban me i am happy now
i never use bot i am human
tenderness

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:19:44 PM

i am really sad because i am human   Cry
please help me
tenderness

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:31:41 PM

HELP! HELP! HELP!
Take me to the game .... (((((I'm not a bot - I AM A MAN !!!!!
For that I am so offended Huh ((((((  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
hannabubble

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:32:00 PM

I have got a suggestion for your site, BTC-Stack.

Why don't you add some advertisement to help with the funding? I'm sure you must have thought of this or had it mentioned before. So you must have reasons as to why you have not done this. I am just wondering why. Why no adverts? All other successful faucets and gaming sites are funded by advertising.

Please respond as I am convinced that you would benefit greatly from this idea.
Btc-stack (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:32:43 PM

http://btc-stack.com/img/logo.png

Dear friends.

Despite the fact that we were able to identify and block several thousand false accounts, we continue to see an increasing number of registrations through a proxy, vpn, and we do see that some of you are selling bots to earn on our site.
Just like you, we are interested in the site to live as long as possible, but you break the honest math by dishonest actions.
In this regard, we are going to:
1. Increase the minimum withdrawal output to 0.01 btc for first-level users. This will allow honest people, who are not able to invest, safely participate in the project, and gradually increase the levels (for beginners who doubt the solvency of the site, we can provide a list of advanced payments, and, in addition, you can read reviews from other users on the forum or watch it real-time on the site). And the same will help to get rid of bots, which are set to withdraw the minimum amount available.
This rate does not interfere with the work of our investors including but rather prolong the existence of a site for a longer time.
2. During the day, we’ll remove the security question, check the bot.
3. We consider the option of returning the sum of the minimum output at the first level back to 0.001 btc after connecting an advertising to the site, which wouldn't degrade the interface of the site. We currently search for advertising companies capable of carrying out mutually beneficial cooperation. Ready to consider your suggestions and offers to monetize traffic.
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 12:37:08 PM

Dear friends.

Despite the fact that we were able to identify and block several thousand false accounts, we continue to see an increasing number of registrations through a proxy, vpn, and we do see that some of you are selling bots to earn on our site.
Just like you, we are interested in the site to live as long as possible, but you break the honest math by dishonest actions.
In this regard, we are going to:
1. Increase the minimum withdrawal output to 0.01 btc for first-level users. This will allow honest people, who are not able to invest, safely participate in the project, and gradually increase the levels (for beginners who doubt the solvency of the site, we can provide a list of advanced payments, and, in addition, you can read reviews from other users on the forum or watch it real-time on the site). And the same will help to get rid of bots, which are set to withdraw the minimum amount available.
This rate does not interfere with the work of our investors including but rather prolong the existence of a site for a longer time.
2. During the day, we’ll remove the security question, check the bot.
3. We consider the option of returning the sum of the minimum output at the first level back to 0.001 btc after connecting an advertising to the site, which wouldn't degrade the interface of the site. We currently search for advertising companies capable of carrying out mutually beneficial cooperation. Ready to consider your suggestions and offers to monetize traffic.

ok
tenderness

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:44:02 PM

Why are you ignoring me?
After all, that's why I did not withdraw its Satoshi, because I wanted to save them to a new level. If I were a Bot - I would have removed all large sums. But I waited patiently accumulating. And now it turns out that you have deceived me, and stole my savings, I'm going to hand every day ... (((It's a shame and not fair. ((I'm not a bot - I AM A MAN !!
Please unblock me. Cry
Btc-stack (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:59:59 PM

Why are you ignoring me?
After all, that's why I did not withdraw its Satoshi, because I wanted to save them to a new level. If I were a Bot - I would have removed all large sums. But I waited patiently accumulating. And now it turns out that you have deceived me, and stole my savings, I'm going to hand every day ... (((It's a shame and not fair. ((I'm not a bot - I AM A MAN !!
Please unblock me. Cry

Ok. submit to mailbox@btc-stack.com
CryptoSigma

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:45:14 PM

Judging from the previous cranes step 2  of 3 has already been done:
1) Raising the minimum withdrawal.
2) Again raising the minimum withdrawal
3) Scam !!!
If you do not return back the minimum withdrawal, do not invest, people.
The site will live up to 2 days maximum.
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:33:59 PM

Judging from the previous cranes step 2  of 3 has already been done:
1) Raising the minimum withdrawal.
2) Again raising the minimum withdrawal
3) Scam !!!
If you do not return back the minimum withdrawal, do not invest, people.
The site will live up to 2 days maximum.

I think you are wrong on this. Why should he decrease the minimal withdrawal for the faucet lickers who put nothing into the site? All he is doing is stopping all you freeloaders draining the funds either manually or with bot. If you are all so desperate to withdraw your pennies he owes you nothing as it is doubtful you would invest anyway. Is there any way we can remove SCAM from this board I am so sick of seeing it in every single post. Why cant you guys just post constructivley to him and tell him your concerns instead of you hyperbole. I spoke to him calmy and I am sure I helped convince him to remove the back to newbie thing withdrawal. He is very open to new ideas. You solve nothing. SCAM!!!!!

AND the site will DEFINITELY only live 2 days with our investors money if you all keep posting scam in every post. Since paying for level 2 my money has gaining fine and perfectly every half hour. Yes these guys run eventually but all you SCAMSHOUTERS easily contribute to it lasting even less. No. Get your pennies from somewhere else, there are loads of faucets out there that pay peanuts like his level 1
donnie52572

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:37:57 PM

I have finally got to the halfway mark on level 2.  looks like its going to take another 3 to 4 days just to get to roi. this is really testing my patience from cashing out.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:10:32 PM

I think you are wrong on this. Why should he decrease the minimal withdrawal for the faucet lickers who put nothing into the site? All he is doing is stopping all you freeloaders draining the funds either manually or with bot. If you are all so desperate to withdraw your pennies he owes you nothing as it is doubtful you would invest anyway. Is there any way we can remove SCAM from this board I am so sick of seeing it in every single post. Why cant you guys just post constructivley to him and tell him your concerns instead of you hyperbole. I spoke to him calmy and I am sure I helped convince him to remove the back to newbie thing withdrawal. He is very open to new ideas. You solve nothing. SCAM!!!!!

AND the site will DEFINITELY only live 2 days with our investors money if you all keep posting scam in every post. Since paying for level 2 my money has gaining fine and perfectly every half hour. Yes these guys run eventually but all you SCAMSHOUTERS easily contribute to it lasting even less. No. Get your pennies from somewhere else, there are loads of faucets out there that pay peanuts like his level 1

I'm sure you think you took a calculated risk but do you really think that he will allow you to leave the game with money in the pocket?
Well, think again ... you might get it eventually.

This recipe is always the same and has already been well tested. Only that with each new reincarnation has less and less suckers who still believe that they can get something out of thin air.

So good luck with your investment and pray that page last another day but it will not change the fact that it is a SCAM! Whether you liked it or not.

One less sucker who falls into the trap, the better for the whole community!
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:19:09 PM

I'm sure you think you took a calculated risk but do you really think that he will allow you to leave the game with money in the pocket?
Well, think again ... you might get it eventually.

This recipe is always the same and has already been well tested. Only that with each new reincarnation has less and less suckers who still believe that they can get something out of thin air.

So good luck with your investment and pray that page last another day but it will not change the fact that it is a SCAM! Whether you liked it or not.

One less sucker who falls into the trap, the better for the whole community!

How is it is a scam if everyone in the room knows its a ponzi(scam) as you put it. Nobody thinks money comes out of thin air, hence why it is obvious these things die and the guys run. I just dont see why working with them in the early stages to keep the sites going as long as possible is a bad idea. Every post in this secion is practically a scam so why keep saying it? Most operators run when they run out of money to pay people and they still have a little to make worth their while, I have read interviews with ponzi operators. They run when the system fails (Not all but that is for us to judge. You can shout SCAM in every post on here. They are all scams, the trick is to get your free net money before it collapses and working together is a way of making it last longer. And I've left loads of 'games' on here with net money in my pocket, loads of people do and none of them were swayed either way in their decision by seeing SCAMSCAMSCAM. Like I said use a word too much and it loses its meaning. It means the ones that may last get judged instantly and the real fuckers the really nasty scammers get to hide in you scam forest you post everywhere. It achieves nothing.
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:21:10 PM

I have finally got to the halfway mark on level 2.  looks like its going to take another 3 to 4 days just to get to roi. this is really testing my patience from cashing out.

I'm hoping to work on this with him. I think all changes should be penalising the level ones. I am sure we can get him not to lose your level if you have paid, it will increase the trust in this website and we have a chance at getting this thing going longer

PLUS what he doesn't realise if if he lets people withdraw and keep their current level they can stick that in something else and make money off that while still building your level 2 or whatever and then you have even more money for level 3. If he hasn't broken our trust by then
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:56:58 PM

How is it is a scam if everyone in the room knows its a ponzi(scam) as you put it. Nobody thinks money comes out of thin air, hence why it is obvious these things die and the guys run. I just dont see why working with them in the early stages to keep the sites going as long as possible is a bad idea. Every post in this secion is practically a scam so why keep saying it? Most operators run when they run out of money to pay people and they still have a little to make worth their while, I have read interviews with ponzi operators. They run when the system fails (Not all but that is for us to judge. You can shout SCAM in every post on here. They are all scams, the trick is to get your free net money before it collapses and working together is a way of making it last longer. And I've left loads of 'games' on here with net money in my pocket, loads of people do and none of them were swayed either way in their decision by seeing SCAMSCAMSCAM. Like I said use a word too much and it loses its meaning. It means the ones that may last get judged instantly and the real fuckers the really nasty scammers get to hide in you scam forest you post everywhere. It achieves nothing.

I see you're still in this pyramid/ponzi schemes, so I will not hold it against you on ignorance because you're probably still very young in terms of crypto currency.

I'll ask you one thing, where do you think the money comes from?
And yes, if you try to make money at the expense of someone else then you're a SCAMMER!
It is almost a basic definition of the term. Cheesy
tenderness

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Dear Admin! I still wrote you an e-mail, you specify:  mailbox@btc-stack.com
Please read and answer me:  tendernessisu@gmail.com
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:47:26 PM

I see you're still in this pyramid/ponzi schemes, so I will not hold it against you on ignorance because you're probably still very young in terms of crypto currency.

I'll ask you one thing, where do you think the money comes from?
And yes, if you try to make money at the expense of someone else then you're a SCAMMER!
It is almost a basic definition of the term. Cheesy

I really dont understand what you are trying to say and you seem to belittling me. Where do I think the money comes from? Other people paying before and behind me stupid. I know exactly how pyramid and ponzi's work who doesnt? Did you even read my post. I am not new to crypto. And yes maybe your definition is right but what the hell do you think this part of the board is for??? It is for ponzi's and pyramids. We all know the reality. My point is shouting SCAM in every single thread gets no one anywhere. The fact that you asked me where i think the money comes from like I think it comes from thin air i find really insulting. You know nothing about me and if anything I have been in convos with various ponzi owners on PM tying to get them change certain things like withdrawal amounts. I am not ignorant and you seemed to miss the point of my entire post. I still think I contribute to this section more than you do just slaggin off everyone who plays these.

You don't have to come to this section of the site you know- Tom

EDIT and the whole world makes money at the expense of someone else. We kill thousands of people in wars to top up senators and arms dealers, why dont you spend your time slagging them off instead of suggesting im an idiot for putting 7 quid in a site i like playing anyway.

The whole financial world has been one big ponzi ever since Reagan and Thatcher took us off the gold reserve and started printing free money and we are now seeing the results. We are all trying to make free money here. US, the ponzi makers, everyone. Plus ever thought I enjoy the gamble with my GOSH 7 pounds
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:48:26 PM

Dear Admin! I still wrote you an e-mail, you specify:  mailbox@btc-stack.com
Please read and answer me:  tendernessisu@gmail.com

I get lot faster answers when PMing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: