Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:06:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you vote for, dear friends?  (Voting closed: March 16, 2015, 07:29:18 PM)
Increase minimal withdrawal - 17 (68%)
Increase fee - 0 (0%)
Add delay on withdrawal - 8 (32%)
Total Voters: 25

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-stack V2.0  (Read 30798 times)
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:56:17 PM

I quit BTC-Stack... Why?
  • Too much changes in just 3 Days
  • It will follow same Routes / Paths as BTC-FLOW and so on (Its Pronzy Site, does not have any Advertisements to obtain $$$)
  • Not to mention the stupidness of Who pays for the Levels will get down to prior Level after his 1st Withdraw, no sense at all, why wasting my Money onto some unstabble Faucet (Constant Changes)
  • And last one: Please 1200 for 10 Minutes, ok, but reducing for each withdraw your current Faucet / 2... Have Fun people

Better use ePay, at least you get more then 1200 Satoshis in 10 Minutes everytime, everyday, no changes at all, smart and better system and they dont fail in anything like BTC-Stack does.

Nothing to see here
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 07:03:36 PM

I quit BTC-Stack... Why?
  • It will follow same Routes / Paths as BTC-FLOW and so on (Its Pronzy Site, does not have any Advertisements to obtain $$$)
  • Not to mention the stupidness of Who pays for the Levels will get down to prior Level after his 1st Withdraw, no sense at all, why wasting my Money onto some unstabble Faucet (Constant Changes)
  • And last one: Please 1200 for 10 Minutes, ok, but reducing for each withdraw your current Faucet / 2... Have Fun people

Better use ePay, at least you get more then 1200 Satoshis in 10 Minutes everytime, everyday, no changes at all, smart and better system and they dont fail in anything like BTC-Stack does.
check your pm please
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:09:36 PM

I quit BTC-Stack... Why?

And 1200 Sats every 10 minutes will get you nowhere very slowly. That's my point. If the people on level one are angry their free faucet wont let them withdraw then just join one of the other billion faucet sites who are what they claim who pay just as little, We know damn well there are loads of people whoring this with free bots on level 1 with god knows how many accounts and then wonder why it folds earlier than it needed and then we can have people here who actually put money in at their own risk on their own decision.
tenderness

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:13:42 PM

I'm sorry, but I do not understand what "Pming" ... I have already explained in the letter that I, an ordinary user, not a hacker, and this whole internet acronym - do not understand. So, please read my letter, and please return my account.
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:22:34 PM

I'm sorry, but I do not understand what "Pming" ... I have already explained in the letter that I, an ordinary user, not a hacker, and this whole internet acronym - do not understand. So, please read my letter, and please return my account.

Private message him mate. Click on his profile on the side on one of his posts and click send message to private user. I hope you dont think I am that guy cuz Im not, Im just telling you i get a better response PRIVATE MESSAGING him.

and ha Pming being hacking lingo made me laugh Cheesy
hannabubble

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:51:35 PM

Service temporarily unavailable. What's going on? This has happened a few times now since I joined this website.

This concerns me.
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:01:55 PM

Service temporarily unavailable. What's going on? This has happened a few times now since I joined this website.

This concerns me.

It does this loads he is probably changing something or fishing out bots (official story)

OR he just puts the site down occasionally to keep up with profits (poss real story)

Either way I dont think he is going anywhere just yet. He has argued and discussed with loads of members of the site and changed loads of things on our request.  He wouldn't bother doing all of that if he was off tomorrow. We know he'll go at some point but I think he is going for the long term 'trust' option before he goes with the big amounts (IF THAT IS TRUE)

Either way those 503 come and go I wouldn't worry too much today about it Smiley
donnie52572

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:22:33 PM

im back up.  it was down for about 2 refreshes and came back.
Btc-stack (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:23:39 PM

Sent a letter on Hosting

http://btc-stack.com/img/logo.png
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:28:53 PM

dont trust this site,its the same as btc-flow
just look at his trust and you will know everything!!
jlga

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:46:58 PM

I have been wasting my time in this ****
the owner is running righ now with me satoshis, every day he say a different thing
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:50:09 AM

Yes look at his trust rating which ANYONE can mark him down on with no proof or made up reason and you will know EVERYTHINGGGGGG. I dont see how this site is like BTCFLOW other than its a ponzi you pay in levels. Can we ban the word BTCFLOW as well. If i see SCAM or BTCFLOW one more time I think my head will explode. I wouldn't mind the member who put it down and then post their reasons or proof but you scammers from the rooftops in a PONZI section of the board is just getting silly.

Can we just call this the SCAM section of the board so no one needs to say it anymore?
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:50:49 AM

the owner is running righ now with me satoshis, every day he say a different thing

Is he running with your free satoshis or have you invested?
lorohpozione

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:03:21 AM

will be decreased the amount for withdrawal? currently is 0.01 ... what the intention? Hinder the withdrawal to prevent bots and many lose hope by having to wait days for fools able to request withdrawal or force the user to purchase the packages?

strange that this admin difficult for bots and affecting real human to gain (time to ask serve) .. Many real human and honest unhappy. all time changes and we do not know .. to become SCAM Threat?
Please. 0.001 removed again at least in a few seconds!
lorohpozione

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:10:59 AM

is impossible. spending 11 hours a day to solve captcha in the first step and necessary + or - 20 days to ask serve!
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:21:01 AM

is impossible. spending 11 hours a day to solve captcha in the first step and necessary + or - 20 days to ask serve!

NO I meant JLGA was moaning about the site and how he is going to run with JLGA's satoshis. I wanted to know if JLGA has invested or if he is just moaning about the rules of the level 1 faucet level.

EDIT: And i agree there is no point playing just on level 1. You will earn nothing anyway so my point is if he is on level 1 faucet level what is he moaning about? If he is invested then he has a point to be worried about his money.
lorohpozione

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:22:06 AM

Yes look at his trust rating which ANYONE can mark him down on with no proof or made up reason and you will know EVERYTHINGGGGGG. I dont see how this site is like BTCFLOW other than its a ponzi you pay in levels. Can we ban the word BTCFLOW as well. If i see SCAM or BTCFLOW one more time I think my head will explode. I wouldn't mind the member who put it down and then post their reasons or proof but you scammers from the rooftops in a PONZI section of the board is just getting silly.

Can we just call this the SCAM section of the board so no one needs to say it anymore?

Hold the visitors on the site is not. because it makes no sense for the way that has been is to force purchase packages as 2,3,4,5 level - is acceptable to change the minimum withdrawal balance even when he colocol apra 0001 .. but when moved to 0:01 forced the very opniões and this can affect you when both the reputation of the site when the idoniedade!

enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:26:13 AM

Hold the visitors on the site is not. because it makes no sense for the way that has been is to force purchase packages as 2,3,4,5 level - is acceptable to change the minimum withdrawal balance even when he colocol apra 0001 .. but when moved to 0:01 forced the very opniões and this can affect you when both the reputation of the site when the idoniedade!

I just see someone constantly changing things to make things work better. half the stuff he changed while site was running was based on our suggestions here. Min withdrawal is pointless moaning about on level 1. I dont see how you can moan about what level he likes to set his withdrawal on the free money level. Just makes me think it annoys people because they can no longer send their bot army to thrape him. Run he will do at some point but at the moment he is being quite co-operative while half you guys just keep moaning you cant withdraw your pennies
lorohpozione

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:30:37 AM

NO I meant JLGA was moaning about the site and how he is going to run with JLGA's satoshis. I wanted to know if JLGA has invested or if he is just moaning about the rules of the level 1 faucet level.

EDIT: And i agree there is no point playing just on level 1. You will earn nothing anyway so my point is if he is on level 1 faucet level what is he moaning about? If he is invested then he has a point to be worried about his money.

the changes do not bother if it is to improve the system
time also account .. lose any 5 or 6 hours .. here is a cost for better or worse ..
good for the admin is to maintain the minimum withdrawal regularity 0001 to show that actually pay and instimular generate more investors ..
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:39:52 AM

the changes do not bother if it is to improve the system
time also account .. lose any 5 or 6 hours .. here is a cost for better or worse ..
good for the admin is to maintain the minimum withdrawal regularity 0001 to show that actually pay and instimular generate more investors ..

I agree by now at this point he needs to pick a min withdrawal on level1 and stick to it. He is trying to put off the faucetlickerbotfreeloaders. I just want him to drop that stupid lose a level rubbish if you withdraw. WHen you are dealing with levels that can cost 1.8BTC and 4.5BTC who in their right mind would pay that knowing you cant withdraw as you lose over $1000 BUT if you don't withdraw, site could go down and you lose everything.

THIS is his biggest problem to not getting investers and needs to come up with a solution and stick to it. I am going to try and keep working on him and see if he can drop that procedure all together. Maybe increased fee to withdraw if you withdraw more than once a day or something but to suggest you pay 4.5btc, withdraw then lose your level is just absurd and that is what will put people from investing. The faucet lickers moaning about the withdrawal rise at level 1 were never gonna invest anyway Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: