Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:04:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS-BitsOfCoin.net+BitsCubed.com/Alexa 56k/Traffic SSincluded/Priced2sell/PM  (Read 713 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:59:18 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 09:10:20 PM by lahm-44

BITSOFCOIN.net & BITSCUBED.COM ARE MY TWO FAUCETS THAT ARE NOW JUST DOMAINS AS OF TODAY & I AM LOOKING FOR A SOMEONE WHO IS SERIOUS, MATURE & WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TWO GREAT HIGHLY DEVELOPED TOOLS THAT CAN BE USED FOR SIMPLY REROUTING THE DOMAIN TO YOU'RE OWN SITE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY ALL BITCOIN TRAFFIC WHICH IS ALL STEADY OR TAKE THE DOMAIN AND Build A SITE WITH A YEARS HEAD START IN SEO AND MARKETING!
I AM LOOKING FOR A QUICK EASY SIMPLE DEAL - MEANING NO SCAMS, NO TRADES & IF WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK I WILL DO IT FOR 50% OF WHATEVER MOST WOULD VALUE BOTH OF THESE DOMAINS AT - THE KEY IS TO STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT HERE

PLEASE IGNORE THE "THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED" NOTIFACTION WHEN YOU CHECK OUT THE DOMAIN I AM GOING TO LOGIN TO THE OLD ACTUAL HOSTING AT TRAFFIC PLANET & REROUTE THE DOMAIN TO MY SITE. IT IS JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE I TOOK THE FAUCET HOSTING DOWN!

BITSOFCOIN.net -
Global Rank:           2,550,684
Rank in Canada:      49,877  

THIS IS NOT A DEAL I WOULD OFFER IN ANY NORMAL SITUATION BUT AS I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN RUNNING THE FAUCET THAT WAS UNDER THIS DOMAIN DUE TO POOR HOSTING & VERY BAD SUPPORT STAFF
I WANT TO PASS THIS ON TO SOMEONE WHILE THE IRON IS STILL HOT. SO STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT & MY HEART IS WARM!

I am looking to sell the domain BitsOfCoin.net because as of today I decided to break away from the faucetscript company powering it & the not so lived up to promises but with that said in the 6 months of building it to the steady ongoing source of very decent income for a middle league faucet I am quite happy with the results.

- This domain has had a lot of work put into SEO & Actually exists on all of my main bitcoin learn2earn blog/social media pages and will remain there as a bonus as they bring alot of traffic.

- I actually switched the faucet between DOGE and Bitcoins for 3 months each so feel free to be confident of using which ever of those two as a strong traffic source but remember YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A FAUCET THIS IS JUST A GREAT REROUTING DOMAIN IF YOU WANT MORE TARGETED ALTCOIN TRAFFIC NO LESS THAN 500 UNIQUE A DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO DROP A SWEAT THEN THESE ARE GREAT BUYS!

- Below I am going to provide one of the best sites to evauluate the current retail USD price value of the site and the reason it is the best in my opinion is they take every aspect of a websites growth and value from daily ad-revenue potential (Ad-Sense Rating) to say Whats Been Said About xxxx.com last 24 hours)

- I will also post the traffic stats from the last 3 months from the control panels Awstats showing very detailed flow!

The information listed below can be found at this link http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/bitsofcoin.net

INCLUDED WILL BE:
THE DOMAIN GIVEN TO YOU BY THE HOSTING COMPANY WHICH IS TRAFFIC PLANET HOSTING & INCLUDES 6 MONTHS LEFT, PROFESSIONAL EMAIL PACKAGE, SEO PACKAGE ETC.
OPTIONAL/BONUS: As I mentioned above I am going to leave the dozen or more backlinks & highly backed/analyzed subpages on my altcoin blog earnbtcfast.com along with facebook.com/earnbtcfast + @bitfilliates + Pinterest.com/bitsofcoin + an amazing deal because I just want to get some cash in and work on my blog more.

BitsOfCubed.com is a newer & much less recognized in terms of being registered 3 months later which didn't really matter because for some reason I guess people liked the idea I came up with after sitting in my bed till 4 in the morning thinking of corny themes of a faucet until i thought of BitsCubed you know "To The Cubed Root"

ANYWAYS this domain was actually making more than bitsofcoin.net until I switched bits over to bitcoin from doge but the really great thing for those of you who may want to buy both is They are BOTH Bought On Traffic Planet Hosting & therefore I would NOT have to pay the domain relocating fee out of the money I am paid and what not.

Please Contact Me via Inbox or chris@earnbtcfast.com
Any REASONABLE Offer Will Be Considered & Please Understand I am no fool but that does go both ways & what I mean by that is when I posted the sites value in USD up there I am not trying to say hey I want atleast 1000$ or try to trick some rich unaware person into forgetting the one key point that takes the value down very fast which is there is no site there anymore and traffic will fall quickly although I won't let it die just be fair and so will I.

THANKS GUYS!
Smiley

earnbtcfast.com
@bitfilliates
chris@earnbtcfast.com
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:38:24 PM

PRICED 2 SELL GENTLEMEN

This is the chance to obtain 6 months of no less than 1-2 hours of hard effort of reasearching and application of SEO/Marketing/Keywords/Backlinks ALL that so the outcome can obtain a steady flow of traffic.

I just left thes sites for 21 days on vacation and when I was back I checked awstats & sure enough there was not one day that I had under 360 UNIQUE vistors and thats UNIQUE and not one day I had under 1500 hits.

Plus I really need the help for my site, my expanding.
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:05:56 AM

BUMP

BitsOfCoin.net - Looking for BTC OR DOGE either

BitsCubed.com - The same

someone has to be interested....

lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:41:58 PM

Still looking.

Will take .5 BTC for both
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:01:52 PM

BitsOfCoin.net just like before has gone up to $2,055 In 24 HOURS! It has been like that the past couple weeks due to my expenditure into SEO.

And it dropped 5k in alexa rankings
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: