Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Opportunity  (Read 1331 times)
bitl (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:16:36 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 11:26:51 PM by bitl

I currently run

http://www.bitl.link

and also the iPhone Application Bitl found on the app store at this address
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitl/id954159013?mt=8.  

I am after investment for a new iPhone and Android Application. I have a team of developers that help me create the Bitl iPhone app waiting to start on my new project. I need the investment to fund the development team and also find a new graphic designer for all the images.

I require 4 BTC to fund this and would like to offer this out the the bitcoin community.

Please register your interest by emailing me and we will complete in 3 steps
  • 1) Register Interest and offer amount of BTC. to alianze@sky.com
  • 2) Your details are registered on my apple developers account & the advertising accounts. (From now you can see all activity on the account)
  • 3) The funds are transferred to my account at 1PNAbhZSAnw1sJiNdPJLA4Jx93h6KKkziA this is the fund account. if you would like to chek it out got to here https://blockchain.info/address/1PNAbhZSAnw1sJiNdPJLA4Jx93h6KKkziA once it is funded the project goes ahead and everybody gets paid
  • 3.1) To avoid all confusion the wallet address started with 50 transactions and a total of 0.56377819 received 
  • 4) The funds are transferred to my team of developers to create the application.
  • 5. We receive residual income from the adverts and inApp purchases from said app
  • 6. At any point you can sell you share of the app.

I cannot go into too much depth about the application but i can say that there are no others like this in the app store as of 15 march 2015. I hope to bring us all a lot of profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:18:30 PM

We need more information here. How much is the interest? When will you be able to pay back? Also I believe this post goes into the Long-Term investment but I'm not quite sure. Also do you have any collateral worth 4BTC to provide?

Hi!
bitl (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:29:17 PM

sorry for the confusion but if you read the post i am not after a loan i am after investors that own a share in the product. this is long term with monthly payouts for the period that you hold the shares.
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:33:18 PM

sorry for the confusion but if you read the post i am not after a loan i am after investors that own a share in the product. this is long term with monthly payouts for the period that you hold the shares.

How many shares will be? And at what price?
What is the name of the company? What about results? Earns,  any debt?
U should give much more info to get investors. ..
Regards.

All u said is that u need 4 btc,  u gave and address and u promise profits. Mmmmmm
bitl (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:50:24 PM

The company name is Bitl although not a registered company as not a legal requirement in the UK (Sole Proprietor)

The company had no debt and at the moment is running at a profit (But would like to increase this profit)

I will be selling 75 shares (I will retain the remaining 25 Shares)

4 BTC / 100 @ Todays Market =

4 BTC = 1148.08 / 100 = 11.4808 Converted to BTC = 0.04

so to that end i will be selling 75 shares at 0.04 per share

The shareholders would also benefit from all future developments from the team (This may attract additional cost but only after a shareholder vote)

Any further questions then please ask.

i am available to talk about this if you need. PM me an i can provide a phone number.
huanghongyie

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:50:32 AM

- can you show a proof that you own this "Paul Crawford" iD in iTunes ?

- please explain the current condition of the app in iTunes (i'm an Android user, don't have iPhone to test)
is it 100% working with all 64 fauchet ?
how much payout BTC has been paid out through your app?

- What is your future plan (short term / long term) for this app ?

- How is the residual income be paid?
will you keep all investor's wallet address & update them as they switch ownership?
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:12:20 AM

If there are many ppl who are interested at this investment. The total fund you need  may be provided by different investors. So it may be a little difficult for us to calcualate. Why not issue one asset basing on some Asset Exchange? It will be easy to distribute dividends and check the investor list. Such as NXT, Bitshare, Burst, Node are all offering the function of asset exchange!
MegaFall

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:18:23 PM

What are you selling "shares" in if there's no registered company? The product? That would be cash advance loan against future sales. If you go done this road as a sole proprietor, you're personally liable for any losses. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: