View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decksperiment (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:13:38 PM

So by reading the comments of the admit, the trust system is meaningless?

It isn't.

So why have a trust system in the first place as all just love abusing the trust of a person by leaving them negative feedback.

You shouldn't judge a person because of trust feedback. You should look the reference or look more about it.

People will just start putting false claims and leave everyone negative feedback for no reason

It is already happening. Check scam-busters profiles such as Vod.

It just looks nonsensical to me to have a trust system when nobody has any respect for it and consider it a JOKE.

First look more about the matter and then make a feedback here. There are many impersonators here. It is hard to tell who is impersonating and who is not.

Re:
People will just start putting false claims and leave everyone negative feedback for no reason

So what happens when the scam buster is proven to be busted? NOTHING. This is why bitcointalk has a bad reputation worldwide, for allowing this kind of scammer to continue for how many years? By denying scammers access to the site, the reputation just might go back up, no? If not, what's the point of a new website with same address/name?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:16:21 PM

So what happens when the scam buster is proven to be busted? NOTHING. This is why bitcointalk has a bad reputation worldwide, for allowing this kind of scammer to continue for how many years? By denying scammers access to the site, the reputation just might go back up, no?

That's precisely why trust reviews are left before the scammers scam, after there are strong suspicious that they will: to deny scammers access to bitcointalk and improve its reputation. Well not exactly deny them access but to encourage other people to deal with them using escrow.

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:19:34 PM

I was just saying, that all those folks who have been scammed wont come back.. the web is full of understandable accusations that bitcointalk itself is a scam ring, due to allowing the scammers free reign.. stupid posts are deleted by mods, but scammers are allowed to continue abusing other members?

I'm stopping here, my blood is gonna fill a hot water bottle..
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:22:49 PM

I was just saying, that all those folks who have been scammed wont come back.. the web is full of understandable accusations that bitcointalk itself is a scam ring, due to allowing the scammers free reign.. stupid posts are deleted by mods, but scammers are allowed to continue abusing other members?

I'm stopping here, my blood is gonna fill a hot water bottle..

What do you mean scammers? Scammers are people who steal from other people.
It would seem you mean trust abusers (or even scam busters) when you say 'scammers' here "but scammers are allowed to continue abusing other members".
There's a big difference.

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:44:27 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 04:56:26 PM by Decksperiment

Scammers are theif's, using deception, for personal gain.

I have no link to scam buster's, so assumed this was VODS scam ring?

If my above statement is true, then scambusters are also sacmmers, and hence theivin bastards.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:50:16 PM

Scammers are theif's, using deception, for personal gain.

I have no link to scam buster's, so assumed this was VODS scam ring?

If my above statement is true, then scambusters are also sacmmers, and hence theivin bastards.

Well, VOD doesn't do anything. All he does is scam bust. I don't even see him offering services for his rep. He's respected by members for keeping them away from scammers, and hated even more by scammers because he catches them before they try to scam.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 07:05:38 PM

You have no idea how close the police are now dude, final request for action against you and oyo has been received by admin, not threatening, but stating my intended actions of police involvement.. your clearly that dumb you dont know that when your not logged in, ignore does'nt work.. get ready for the police homeboy, cause tomorrow this goes to the EU court's, for your stalking/trolling. Lets see bitcointalk avoid the police when they allow a paedophile to stalk/troll/harass ie, cyberbully other members, and do nothing about it. EU law dickhead..

Not sorry if I keep you on  ignore, but watch the attitude of admins change later today.. cya..

You're a known liar.  None of what you just posted is true.  I'll be here long after you're gone, fool.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:56:55 PM

This is why I offer myself as moderator of the trust system, because I would not stand for crap, and cannot be biased, if I know NO-ONE here, and will not do business here, due to this trust business model, I know how to clean it up, please show your support, and give me the moderator position as volunteer..

If I can find out that VOD/OYO arte two in the same, face abuse for at least 6 months after both their denial's, is'nt this evidence that I can in fact get to the truth?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10800982#msg10800982

Is'nt this what we want, a decent moderator know one can bribe?

And I'm a 15 foot tall dinosaur. Theres no way that we can verify that anyone would be a good moderator of the trust system. If I opened a scam accusation against you, and you were the moderator of the trust system, would you let it stand? What if someone offered you 50 BTC to side with them? What if someone offered you 1000 BTC to side with them? How is Theymos going to know your character well enough to trust you or anyone else for that matter with that kind of power? And what about the at least 19 other trust system moderators that we would need in order to keep up with it all, how are we going to verify that they are as honest as you? Think about how many resources and staff members Ebay has to "try" to regulate their feedback, and they still suck at it. There are a ton of ways to get scammed on Ebay leaving you with no actions to take, and they have a full staff who work 40 hours per week solely on trying to moderate their feedback system.

There is no way possible that anyone could be trusted with that kind of power, there is no way to eliminate self interest and biass, so why not let people know just how the system works so that there is no expectation that feedback is?
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 12:49:55 AM

Please make the trust system for business users only, if there was no business, abusers get banned.
I don't get it. You are then advocating to have yourself banned. We've never had any business relation, yet you felt it necessary to leave me negative trust, along with a lengthy slanderous description. Nor did I leave you any trust rating, until after finding out you left me one. This is the first time I've ever given or received a trust rating.

This is why I offer myself as moderator of the trust system, because I would not stand for crap, and cannot be biased, if I know NO-ONE here, and will not do business here, due to this trust business model, I know how to clean it up, please show your support, and give me the moderator position as volunteer..

If I can find out that VOD/OYO arte two in the same, face abuse for at least 6 months after both their denial's, is'nt this evidence that I can in fact get to the truth?

This is proof you are a delusional liar. I would love to see real proof of your accusation, that I am Vod or that I have ANY other alias on this forum whatsoever. You're simply butthurt towards me, since I have no problem with defending myself and other BCT members from your bullshit attacks and because Vod exposes liars and scammers like you. Something everyone on this forum appreciates, except for the liars and scammers like you being exposed, that is.

(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 03:41:57 AM

Please make the trust system for business users only, if there was no business, abusers get banned.
I don't get it. You are then advocating to have yourself banned. We've never had any business relation, yet you felt it necessary to leave me negative trust, along with a lengthy slanderous description. Nor did I leave you any trust rating, until after finding out you left me one. This is the first time I've ever given or received a trust rating.

This is proof you are a delusional liar. I would love to see real proof of your accusation, that I am Vod or that I have ANY other alias on this forum whatsoever. You're simply butthurt towards me, since I have no problem with defending myself and other BCT members from your bullshit attacks and because Vod exposes liars and scammers like you. Something everyone on this forum appreciates, except for the liars and scammers like you being exposed, that is.

I know its suppose to be a constructive post, but is that Wolverine Cheesy

Yes, I posted that pic in response to a post he made. Basically, he was asking, 'why we don't be the gods we are?' and I responded with, 'for the same reason I can't be Wolverine'. Cheesy

tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:03:04 AM

Wow, gods that we are..lol.. Sounds to me someone got their lunch money took alot and has found a way to retaliate. Just another opinion from the prior statement. I have not taken the time to read all the posts throughly and come to a legit cencus. I will in the next day or so.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 09:53:06 AM

You shouldn't judge a person because of trust feedback. You should look the reference or look more about it.

First look more about the matter and then make a feedback here. There are many impersonators here. It is hard to tell who is impersonating and who is not.

Well people who receive negative feedback say the same thing that don't judge without knowing the who story. So instead they expect me to go through their profile history and then judge them. That's interesting as I don't have time to investigate nor am interested in doing so. Better don't deal with both trusted and non trusted users? In this case, Trust is meaningless.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 10:17:24 AM

Better don't deal with both trusted and non trusted users? In this case, Trust is meaningless.

Trust rating isn't here to guide you or to prevent you. You shouldn't trust "trust", you should make up your own mind when dealing with someone. The feedback are from other users, if you trust them, you can trust the user who they trust. It works something like that but you should never trust "trust". There are many people who have high trust rating who turned out to be scammer. So don't trust "trust", trust "yourself" when trusting "others" and make up "your own" mind.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 10:27:18 AM

Better don't deal with both trusted and non trusted users? In this case, Trust is meaningless.

Trust rating isn't here to guide you or to prevent you. You shouldn't trust "trust", you should make up your own mind when dealing with someone. The feedback are from other users, if you trust them, you can trust the user who they trust. It works something like that but you should never trust "trust". There are many people who have high trust rating who turned out to be scammer. So don't trust "trust", trust "yourself" when trusting "others" and make up "your own" mind.

I come from a forum where I deal with users based on their trust and since I have been a member there for 3+ years, it's taking time here for me to digest the rules as I don't agree with 90% of them. I get to know of a new rule everyday in this section.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 10:32:24 AM

I come from a forum where I deal with users based on their trust and since I have been a member there for 3+ years, it's taking time here for me to digest the rules as I don't agree with 90% of them. I get to know of a new rule everyday in this section.

It isn't rules, it is truth. It is hard to digest not only to you, but most humans.

"Truth is hard to swallow and even harder to digest"

Why?

Because it contradicts/questions our beliefs which we are holding for a longer time, on which our entire life is based.

When we come in face to face to with Truth it crumbles our entire life, which we do not want to happen at any cost. so we start denying it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: