Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.com - New BTC Faucet style site. Click on icons to collect production!!  (Read 1922 times)
Fiiasco (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:28:13 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 03:38:56 AM by Fiiasco

Hi, this thread is for discussion on ore-mine.com
I have been paid, I am not the owner. I just haven't seen a thread here so I though I would post

How it works:
1. Click on icons to collect production and bonuses.
2. Use affiliate program to increase your production.
3. Upgrade your mine and earn more.
4. Buy lands and win JACKPOT.
5. Withdraw collected Bitcoins.
6. Sell Bitcoins for real money.
7. Have Fun!

Upgrade Levels:

URL: http://ore-mine.com
If you are kind enough, my referral link is in linked in my signature!

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:17:09 AM

Domain Name: ORE-MINE.COM
Registrar: REGTIME LTD.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1362
Whois Server: whois.webnames.ru
Referral URL: http://www.webnames.ru
Name Server: NS1.NAMESELF.COM
Name Server: NS2.NAMESELF.COM
Updated Date: 26-aug-2014
Creation Date: 11-aug-2014
Expiration Date: 11-aug-2015
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:54:29 AM

I have been using ore-mine for about 4/5 months now. I am now fully up to level 4. It has never once not paid me.
Withdrawals are instant and I can think the reason it keeps going is most idiots gamble their money on the ore lands game.

Otherwise 100% from me. Not one bad experience.
7bestone7

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:57:52 AM

I have been using ore-mine for about 4/5 months now. I am now fully up to level 4. It has never once not paid me.
Withdrawals are instant and I can think the reason it keeps going is most idiots gamble their money on the ore lands game.

ok that its paying but investing is not profitable at all as the roi comes only after a few months. before that time most probably the op will run away with everyones money

7bestone7

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:15:16 PM

ok that its paying but investing is not profitable at all as the roi comes only after a few months. before that time most probably the op will run away with everyones money

if u want fast roi u will get risk...but known risk is better than scammed right??
better join this one......
http://7dayponzi.com/

+increased profit on each day,make people reinvest 1-3 times,and late player get equal profit for his risk
+active OP and active challenge.....
+ESCROWED for not normal loss incident

check here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=987221.0

btw im just player there...start with 0.35 and makes it to 0.55 ady...now just reinvested what i gain
risk means scam. i think that its more probable to win on fast ponzi than on this type of game

enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:33:44 PM

Suppose it's different for me as I joined wayyyy back in November I think. Don't know about ROI but I have been getting a nice payout daily since then, only about 0.003 at a time but better than a kick in the teeth!

I dont think this one is going anywhere for a while. I may be wrong. I would be more wary now however, this ad has probably gained more interest and the forum comment section is very active. I wouldn't judge this one on the surface so much. But hey could still go tomorrow - Tom
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:54:48 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 07:02:50 PM by mettwuerstle

i give away my account for free

first come first serve (PM me)

PRODUCTION:  4730 (LvL 1-3 completed)

have fun,
mettwuerstle

edit: claimed

Aha!
elpanosire

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:18:01 PM

Looks fun i will try
enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:05:42 AM

Bumping this as don't want people to miss out on this slow burner. Paying instant for me since November. The admin was in the investors thread a few weeks ago too so if this went down anytime soon I genuinely would be surprised. I would say alot of people with a decent level on this use its steady flow of 0.001's to test out various HYIPs.

Simply put, I love me a bit of ore-mine Smiley HOWEVER do not play the gambling fields, I swear that helps keep the site going Grin

Sydbaret

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:13:14 AM

I'm using this site for a few months now.

Lvl 1-4 full, 1 lvl 5 mine, around 140000 sats / 8hours.

WIthdrawals orders are always paid instantly.

Very nice site but dont expect to collect many sats without investing (when you join, you get a lvl1 free mine - 80sats/8hours - which is probably the worst faucet ever  Grin).

If i may give an advice to new players : invest in a mine and you will be able to build the lower levels fast. (For example : buy a lvl 4 mine at 0.1BTC and you'll be able to buy lvl 1-3 mines fast enough).

And gamble only if you aim at the jackpot (last time someone get it, it was around 15BTC !!! and now jackpot is 5.6 BTC) but you must be very Lucky to get it...

dr1wealth

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:40:27 AM

its running for a long time now i would like to try it out but it might fail at any moment in my opinion

mari88

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:05:59 PM

i also Trusted this siete on my Watchlist
http://n.cur.lv/c

i am register on this siete since last Yeahr !!
donnie52572

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:44:13 PM

so how much should a person invest then so they can make roi quick on this site.  Im on like level 2 and it is slow as shit
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:20:30 PM

only with faucet without ref and gamble there you need about 5-6 month for roi..
tiakenic

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:56:58 AM

This is one of the best games ever! A+++

Grin
Rizla2345

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:01:00 AM