Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoPyramid.com! Brand new Bitcoin Pyramid!  (Read 14019 times)
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:09:08 AM

is it more you invest the fasteer you would get paid back??

The more you invest the greater your chance to get paid a 49% share of new deposits. The system randomly selects a member who receives 49% of a new deposit, its selection is linearly weighted based upon the value of your investment. In other words, the bigger your investment the greater your chance to receive payouts.

You can always add more to your current investment by depositing to the same address as your initial deposit to increase your chances.

For instance, I am member #115 and I deposited a total of 0.7 btc. I've been receiving 10 payouts already and have made 0.24 btc profit so far because the size of my deposit gives me a very good chance to get picked by the system more for new payouts. The main reason for this is because there's only one other member with a bigger deposit than me right now so I hardly got any competition.  Ofcourse all of this would change if other people start depositing bigger deposits too, then more payouts would go to them.

dude you have 19 referrals! (good work man  Grin ) but you would have got jack without them yes? .... tell me if im wrong  Kiss

Can someone show me where the "random" receiver transfer/wallet information is?
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:51:23 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 10:33:48 AM by coinhugger

The more you invest the greater your chance to get paid a 49% share of new deposits. The system randomly selects a member who receives 49% of a new deposit, its selection is linearly weighted based upon the value of your investment. In other words, the bigger your investment the greater your chance to receive payouts.

You can always add more to your current investment by depositing to the same address as your initial deposit to increase your chances.

For instance, I am member #115 and I deposited a total of 0.7 btc. I've been receiving 10 payouts already and have made 0.24 btc profit so far because the size of my deposit gives me a very good chance to get picked by the system more for new payouts. The main reason for this is because there's only one other member with a bigger deposit than me right now so I hardly got any competition.  Ofcourse all of this would change if other people start depositing bigger deposits too, then more payouts would go to them.

dude you have 19 referrals! (good work man  Grin ) but you would have got jack without them yes? .... tell me if im wrong  Kiss

@groko271, you are indeed wrong.  Grin I received most from just random member deposits. You can see all this info on the website. Look where it says "Received from random:", you will see that amount for me is three times bigger than from the referals.

Also remember that most of those 19 referrals were randomly added to my downline by their system, because I deposited a fairly large amount of 0.7 btc which causes the system give give me a much higher chance of receiving random new members to my downline and receiving 49% of random new deposits.

So in short, all I did to achieve the success was to deposit a big amount. And because hardly anyone else deposited anything near 0.7 btc (except for one), I received most of the payouts and new member under my downline (if they didn't sign up with a ref link ofcourse).  This will all change if someone else deposits 0.7 or more... in that case I won't get as many payouts anymore.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:40:54 AM

For instance, I am member #115 and I deposited a total of 0.7 btc. I've been receiving 10 payouts already and have made 0.24 btc profit so far because the size of my deposit gives me a very good chance to get picked by the system more for new payouts. The main reason for this is because there's only one other member with a bigger deposit than me right now so I hardly got any competition.  Ofcourse all of this would change if other people start depositing bigger deposits too, then more payouts would go to them.

dude you have 19 referrals! (good work man  Grin ) but you would have got jack without them yes? .... tell me if im wrong  Kiss

@groko271, you are in fact wrong. I received most from just random member deposits. You can see all this info on the website. Look where it says "Received from random:", you will see that amount for me is three times bigger than from the referals.

Also remember that most of those 19 referrals were randomly added to my downline by their system, because I deposited a fairly large amount of 0.7 btc which causes the system give give me a much higher chance of receiving random new members to my downline and receiving 49% of random new deposits.

So in short, all I did to achieve the success was to deposit a big amount. And because hardly anyone else deposited anything near 0.7 btc (except for one), I received most of the payouts and new member under my downline (if they didn't sign up with a ref link ofcourse).  This will all change if someone else deposits 0.7 or more... in that case I won't get as many payouts anymore.

i love it when im wrong. was hopping i was. thanks for the reply...so like i said..........>> i'll hang around to see if i get a sniff.....
CryptoPyramid (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 02:09:54 AM

We are looking to add advertisements to our website!  What does everything think?  Is there anyone who would be interested in buying an advertisement right away, or what're everyone's thoughts?

LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:14:09 AM

We are looking to add advertisements to our website!  What does everything think?  Is there anyone who would be interested in buying an advertisement right away, or what're everyone's thoughts?

Great idea, also, you can add banner spots from a-ads.com or adbit.co

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
coinhugger

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:44:36 AM

We are looking to add advertisements to our website!  What does everything think?  Is there anyone who would be interested in buying an advertisement right away, or what're everyone's thoughts?

It's a great idea. I sent you a PM.

CryptoPyramid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 04:42:41 AM

We have just released our advertising system.  Go to http://cryptopyramid.com/ads to learn more about our innovative and fair approach to advertising!

Pathal2123

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:07:04 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 03:06:06 PM by Pathal2123

GM

Question: why I my referral link not working?
I am signing guys up but they get the message.

when I click your link it goes to #112 not sure why but it says random sponsors

my id is 485
and I also made a small deposit..

mhhh Admin please explain:
message from my referral

each time I try to register thru your link it goes back to sponsor #112

LOL now I am missing my deposit as well.

coinhugger

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:34:51 PM

GM

my id is 485

message from my referral

This is your personal page: http://cryptopyramid.com/member?id=485

Your deposit address listed on that page is 1LNMvaY157HnhSKqdNyszxHFaWcoHzBVYe
If you didn't deposit to the address above you deposited in someone else's.

Pathal2123

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:43:41 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 04:15:07 PM by Pathal2123

GM

my id is 485

message from my referral

the deposit showed up this morning but a hour ago it just vanished
also the deposit BTC address is changed now  

Look it's not much but, I just wanted to try it

2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 0.0008638259 BTC to random (#205) during deposit
2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 0.0008638259 BTC to sponsor (#213) during deposit
2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 3.52582e-05 BTC as a fee to CryptoPyramid during deposit

and please click the link and see who the sponsor is

CryptoPyramid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 04:34:48 PM

GM

my id is 485

message from my referral

2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 0.0008638259 BTC to random (#205) during deposit
2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 0.0008638259 BTC to sponsor (#213) during deposit
2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 3.52582e-05 BTC as a fee to CryptoPyramid during deposit

So it seems like you're asking two questions, correct me if I'm wrong.

If you click your referral link, the reason that it doesn't say you're your own referral is because your cookies have the old [random] referral.  If you clear your cookies and click your referral link, and then sign up under a new account, then you can have an account with your first account as the referral.

In terms of the weird deposit, I honestly have no idea what happened.  We're working on adding a deposit log to attempt to avoid this.

All that I can think of, was you deposited it, it got 1 confirmation, it was added to the history.txt log, and then that block became orphaned and the deposit was no longer there.  Therefore, the deposit was returned to you.  I hope that this answers your questions!

enhancedfuel

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:46:36 PM

If you click your referral link, the reason that it doesn't say you're your own referral is because your cookies have the old [random] referral.  If you clear your cookies and click your referral link, and then sign up under a new account, then you can have an account with your first account as the referral.

In terms of the weird deposit, I honestly have no idea what happened.  We're working on adding a deposit log to attempt to avoid this.

All that I can think of, was you deposited it, it got 1 confirmation, it was added to the history.txt log, and then that block became orphaned and the deposit was no longer there.  Therefore, the deposit was returned to you.  I hope that this answers your questions!

@CRYPTOPYRAMID

Does it get withdrawn automatically because look:

Income = 0.01059033 BTC
Deposited:   0 BTC
Received from referrals:   0.01059033 BTC
Received from random:   0 BTC
Expenditure = 0.01059033 BTC
Paid to sponsor/referrer:   0.00259463 BTC
Paid to random:   0.00259463 BTC
Paid fee:   0.0001059 BTC
Withdrawn:   0.00529517 BTC
Balance = 0.0 BTC (Withdrawal Threshold: 0.01 BTC)

I haven't manually withdrawn anything? I haven't even checked the site in 2 days.

Can you explain this to me admin? Or am i missing something. I haven't deposited anything yet but am willing to. #

I get alot of income to the withdrawal adress I use and am about to go through and see if the 0.0529517 is there but wanted check something isn't wrong or I have missed something first. PLUS say for instance I find it has been withdrawn and is in my account. and I deposited say 0.008 back. What kind of average would i likely to get or would that say withdrawn too if I hadn't. Many thanks Tom
Pathal2123

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

GM

my id is 485

message from my referral

yes it did, refund is not needed as it is only a small amount.

CryptoPyramid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 05:08:04 PM

@CRYPTOPYRAMID

Income = 0.01059033 BTC

I haven't manually withdrawn anything? I haven't even checked the site in 2 days.

Can you explain this to me admin? Or am i missing something. I haven't deposited anything yet but am willing to. #

I get alot of income to the withdrawal adress I use and am about to go through and see if the 0.0529517 is there but wanted check something isn't wrong or I have missed something first. PLUS say for instance I find it has been withdrawn and is in my account. and I deposited say 0.008 back. What kind of average would i likely to get or would that say withdrawn too if I hadn't. Many thanks Tom

As explained on our website (take a look at the Rules and Stats pages for more information), payment are processed automatically when your account's balance reaches 0.01 BTC.  50% of your balance is sent to your withdraw address, and the rest is redistributed in the pyramid.

I can't speculate about how much you'll make, but it increases your chances of getting a payout, so that's why you should always deposit more!

LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:42:26 PM

CryptoPyramid, what do you think about adding faucet on your site? Payments will be done on users Deposit Address. In my opinion this will give your site more Impressions, also it will help those who have 0 on their balance.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:44:13 PM

@CRYPTOPYRAMID

Income = 0.01059033 BTC

As explained on our website (take a look at the Rules and Stats pages for more information), payment are processed automatically when your account's balance reaches 0.01 BTC.  50% of your balance is sent to your withdraw address, and the rest is redistributed in the pyramid.

I can't speculate about how much you'll make, but it increases your chances of getting a payout, so that's why you should always deposit more!

Cheers dude I can see it now on the blockchain, it must have only just withdrawn and is just waiting to confirm, blockchain just slow at the moment. But true to your word I have recieved 0.01BTC minus 50% back to the pyramid and now have 0.005 waiting to be confirmed so i can vouch this pyramid is working at the moment and I havent even put ANY money in! Cheers mate

7d0d64a7ad40f77b5816464753131bc5454226d74d84794e71bb021b13791402
Amount: 0.00529516 Confirmations: 0 Time: 2015-03-19 16:17:04
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:43:36 PM

If you click your referral link, the reason that it doesn't say you're your own referral is because your cookies have the old [random] referral.  If you clear your cookies and click your referral link, and then sign up under a new account, then you can have an account with your first account as the referral.

In terms of the weird deposit, I honestly have no idea what happened.  We're working on adding a deposit log to attempt to avoid this.

All that I can think of, was you deposited it, it got 1 confirmation, it was added to the history.txt log, and then that block became orphaned and the deposit was no longer there.  Therefore, the deposit was returned to you.  I hope that this answers your questions!

@CRYPTOPYRAMID

Income = 0.01059033 BTC

As explained on our website (take a look at the Rules and Stats pages for more information), payment are processed automatically when your account's balance reaches 0.01 BTC.  50% of your balance is sent to your withdraw address, and the rest is redistributed in the pyramid.

Cheers dude I can see it now on the blockchain, it must have only just withdrawn and is just waiting to confirm, blockchain just slow at the moment. But true to your word I have recieved 0.01BTC minus 50% back to the pyramid and now have 0.005 waiting to be confirmed so i can vouch this pyramid is working at the moment and I havent even put ANY money in! Cheers mate

CRYPTOPYRAMID you sent to me at 4pm it waiting at unconfirmed till now and now seems to have disappeared. I checked the address you send from and there seem to be loads of withdrawals you sent all around 4pm all 0 unconfirmed and not is nearly 7 here and it seems to have disapeared off the block chain

EDIT it seems to going through now there is like a few minutes where it doesn't appear anywhere. I have reading up on the blockchain and something about not sending the right fee can keep withdrawals stuck on 0 for hours? Makes me think as it happened to all your sendouts since 4pm today. Either way it seems to be going through but you may want to look at that. nearly 3 hours without 1 confirmation on all those sendouts. Are you not doing the fee right to blockchain? Many thanks Tom
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:38:03 PM

If you click your referral link, the reason that it doesn't say you're your own referral is because your cookies have the old [random] referral.  If you clear your cookies and click your referral link, and then sign up under a new account, then you can have an account with your first account as the referral.

In terms of the weird deposit, I honestly have no idea what happened.  We're working on adding a deposit log to attempt to avoid this.

All that I can think of, was you deposited it, it got 1 confirmation, it was added to the history.txt log, and then that block became orphaned and the deposit was no longer there.  Therefore, the deposit was returned to you.  I hope that this answers your questions!

@CRYPTOPYRAMID

Income = 0.01059033 BTC

As explained on our website (take a look at the Rules and Stats pages for more information), payment are processed automatically when your account's balance reaches 0.01 BTC.  50% of your balance is sent to your withdraw address, and the rest is redistributed in the pyramid.

CRYPTOPYRAMID you sent to me at 4pm it waiting at unconfirmed till now and now seems to have disappeared. I checked the address you send from and there seem to be loads of withdrawals you sent all around 4pm all 0 unconfirmed and not is nearly 7 here and it seems to have disapeared off the block chain

EDIT it seems to going through now there is like a few minutes where it doesn't appear anywhere. I have reading up on the blockchain and something about not sending the right fee can keep withdrawals stuck on 0 for hours? Makes me think as it happened to all your sendouts since 4pm today. Either way it seems to be going through but you may want to look at that. nearly 3 hours without 1 confirmation on all those sendouts. Are you not doing the fee right to blockchain? Many thanks Tom

Can now confirm I that got the 0.005 from this pyramid without investing at all. I just joined and forgot about it. Most money I've made for really nothing or time or clicking or captchas since being into BTC.

grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:57:20 PM

Can now confirm I that got the 0.005 from this pyramid without investing at all. I just joined and forgot about it. Most money I've made for really nothing or time or clicking or captchas since being into BTC.

So you invested after getting the referrals commission?
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:15:34 PM

So you invested after getting the referrals commission?

Yup I'm a crazy bastard re-investing my free money. Feel free to start some long rant about how stupid I am and how I am not allowed to play gambles with fuck all money I can afford.

(I apologise if that wasn't were you were leading but it seems to be the general vibe here) Tom
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: