Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:46:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoPyramid.com! Brand new Bitcoin Pyramid!  (Read 14019 times)
CryptoPyramid (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 08:20:05 PM

CryptoPyramid, what do you think about adding faucet on your site? Payments will be done on users Deposit Address. In my opinion this will give your site more Impressions, also it will help those who have 0 on their balance.

It's an interesting idea, although because there are people who have deposited 1 BTC, it would make almost no difference at all because the odds are so low.

enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:22:16 PM

CryptoPyramid, what do you think about adding faucet on your site? Payments will be done on users Deposit Address. In my opinion this will give your site more Impressions, also it will help those who have 0 on their balance.

It's an interesting idea, although because there are people who have deposited 1 BTC, it would make almost no difference at all because the odds are so low.

I think adding free level one faucets to these sites does nothing but open the floodgates to the lickers and bots and just buggers over paid investors quicker
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:23:44 PM

Can now confirm I that got the 0.005 from this pyramid without investing at all. I just joined and forgot about it. Most money I've made for really nothing or time or clicking or captchas since being into BTC.

So you invested after getting the referrals commission?

Yup I'm a crazy bastard re-investing my free money. Feel free to start some long rant about how stupid I am and how I am not allowed to play gambles with fuck all money I can afford.

(I apologise if that wasn't were you were leading but it seems to be the general vibe here) Tom

Lol, i'm not gonna rant at all. That's exactly what i do.. i invest "free" money too (152 GHs on cloud-mining, i invest in some PTC to publish my ref links etc..)

I asked just because i'm curious  Wink
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:25:07 PM

I have 1 ref and still  0 #209 ha ha some joke

And its gone.
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:46:40 PM

Can now confirm I that got the 0.005 from this pyramid without investing at all. I just joined and forgot about it. Most money I've made for really nothing or time or clicking or captchas since being into BTC.

So you invested after getting the referrals commission?

Yup I'm a crazy bastard re-investing my free money. Feel free to start some long rant about how stupid I am and how I am not allowed to play gambles with fuck all money I can afford.

(I apologise if that wasn't were you were leading but it seems to be the general vibe here) Tom

Lol, i'm not gonna rant at all. That's exactly what i do.. i invest "free" money too (152 GHs on cloud-mining, i invest in some PTC to publish my ref links etc..)

I asked just because i'm curious  Wink

Sorry dude then I apologise, I just feel sometime on here everything you do, some one pops up and tells you your a naughty boy Cheesy I figured if a site can give me an instant withdrawal of 0.005 which in low ponzi terms for free in one go is pretty good without me even requesting it then I owe them the favour back to put some in Smiley
cocacolathebest

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:22:42 PM

I have deposited 0.01 Member #351 on 17 March,  I seen no payouts..  So what is the best amount I should have?  0.5?  to start seeming payouts. Or has it slowed down and needs more support.
Cheers
CryptoPyramid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 10:41:16 PM

I have deposited 0.01 Member #351 on 17 March,  I seen no payouts..  So what is the best amount I should have?  0.5?  to start seeming payouts. Or has it slowed down and needs more support.
Cheers

Ideally, if you deposit 0.5 BTC, you'll get about a quarter of new referrals.  If you deposit 1 BTC, you'll get around half of the new referrals, so that's enough to start making money.  Another thing you can do is just share your referral link to make more!

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:10:59 PM

Cheers

Ideally, if you deposit 0.5 BTC, you'll get about a quarter of new referrals.  If you deposit 1 BTC, you'll get around half of the new referrals, so that's enough to start making money.  Another thing you can do is just share your referral link to make more!

If I had that kind of money I would not invest to be honest who would?
I invested  what I thought was a decent amount, and I am probably at the bottom.
1 refferal and nothing off that, why did it go to someone else?

Every one can see this http://cryptopyramid.com/member?id=209

And its gone.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:35:30 PM

Cheers

Then it ain't very "random" then is it? For those that deposit under those levels.  Kiss
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:08:08 AM

It says on the site that only 13 people have profited. Are these stats correct?
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:36:13 AM

I got 0.005BTC sent to my address without putting a penny in.
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:45:31 AM

Still brand new site... I think you might have to wait a little while to make a profit... i Wouldn't expect to make my investment back + in such a short period of time.. I invested .09 and have received three random payments...

coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:03:09 PM

I got 0.005BTC sent to my address without putting a penny in.

Congratz on your win!  It's actually very rare to receive payout without depositing anything at all, because the system weighs each deposit and mixes it proportionally with a random factor to distribute new deposits to its members. In other words, the greater your deposit, the higher the chances of receiving portions of new deposits.

I put in 0.7 btc and because of that I've received 1.056 btc already and I continue to receive multiple new payouts each day. And because there is hardly anyone else who has deposited anything near 0.7 yet, I've got no competition. Smiley

groko271

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:17:02 AM

This is the worst investment in btc i have made so far. I know the rules yatta yatta yatta ..... so i decided to test the waters and try a little investment and it turns out the word random really means highest investors. my fault i know. Good luck with it guys

Ive removed my cryptopyramid ref from my signature and replaced it with EMICoin .....a site that pays daily and has already superseded this pyramid in a single day. PM me if your interested in knowing more.

good luck all
im out!
CryptoPyramid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:37:45 AM

This is the worst investment in btc i have made so far. I know the rules yatta yatta yatta ..... so i decided to test the waters and try a little investment and it turns out the word random really means highest investors. my fault i know. Good luck with it guys

Ive removed my cryptopyramid ref from my signature and replaced it with EMICoin .....a site that pays daily and has already superseded this pyramid in a single day. PM me if your interested in knowing more.

good luck all
im out!

While we respect your decision, we have designed our system the way we did so that it is fair to the people who invest more.  If you invest more, you make more.  So go invest more!

Also, you can still keep our referral in your signature, and make money with us!  If you don't want to invest, we already have success stories about how people have invested nothing, and have made back 0.1 BTC just by really spreading their referral.  So I recommend you try that!

As far as EMICoin speculation goes, I'm willing to bet that they will pay back about 80% to 90% of what you invested, and then they'll just run with the rest.  How else would they make money?

groko271

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:52:55 AM

actually i agree with you. I would have liked to have taken part much earlier on with a lot more coin (like i usually do) but i still had burnt hands from the Russian duo who disappeared with over 25btc of forum members coin..... thus i dipped my toe in on this occasion. Currently i feel its too late in the game to join with any less than 1btc.... and then there's no guarantees. So i sincerely wish you and others in cryptropyramid all the best. Go make some coin, i say.

As for EMICoin, well they may/may not run. But it is comforting to have access to my coins like a normal wallet and can/have withdraw @ anytime no probs.
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:00:52 AM

CryptoPyramid is very different compared to other investment games. It's different in that it continues to trickle down profits to its members. Half goes to the sponsor, the other half to random members... now when a random member receives a portion, half of that portion is again passed down to others, split up again and passed on again, and so on.  This kind of game system has a much longer life time than the ponzi games we're used to here. It's a lot slower, it takes longer to get a payout. The pyramid needs time to be built and it just keeps building until of course there are no more people left who join.

CryptoPyramid has less than 600 members currently, of which only 129 have deposited. Those 129 active members are the ones who are positioned to receive most payouts eventually. That's a very small number of players right now. The pyramid can easily grow to 10,000 or more paying members. There are no guaranties in life but I think the first 1000 paying members will be in a great position for profit. Again, this kind of game is much slower than the ponzis we've been used to, but in time the profits will start to trickle down and spread out to its members.

A friend of mine (http://cryptopyramid.com/member?id=211) only deposited 0.008 and already has accumulated a balance of 0.0088 btc (received from random) in a few days.  Even after he receives a payout in his wallet, his deposit will remain active for the life time of the pyramid so he keeps getting new chances to receive more. 
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:13:35 PM

CryptoPyramid is very different compared to other investment games. It's different in that it continues to trickle down profits to its members. Half goes to the sponsor, the other half to random members... now when a random member receives a portion, half of that portion is again passed down to others, split up again and passed on again, and so on.  This kind of game system has a much longer life time than the ponzi games we're used to here. It's a lot slower, it takes longer to get a payout. The pyramid needs time to be built and it just keeps building until of course there are no more people left who join.

CryptoPyramid has less than 600 members currently, of which only 129 have deposited. Those 129 active members are the ones who are positioned to receive most payouts eventually. That's a very small number of players right now. The pyramid can easily grow to 10,000 or more paying members. There are no guaranties in life but I think the first 1000 paying members will be in a great position for profit. Again, this kind of game is much slower than the ponzis we've been used to, but in time the profits will start to trickle down and spread out to its members.

A friend of mine (http://cryptopyramid.com/member?id=211) only deposited 0.008 and already has accumulated a balance of 0.0088 btc (received from random) in a few days.  Even after he receives a payout in his wallet, his deposit will remain active for the life time of the pyramid so he keeps getting new chances to receive more. 

This pyramid is absolutely a pain in the proverbially
take a look at my profile #209  and try to explain why zero balance.
I really made a big mistake here, should have reinvested in cloudminr.io which pays me every week.
I just knew and I said in a previous post, that I would be at the bottom of the stack.
Those at the top stay there forever, and the likes of little old me get sod all.
I shall leave my ref links up on other sites, but I don't hold out for much hope.

Nothing has trickled down to me, nothing.

And its gone.
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:39:45 PM

This pyramid is absolutely a pain in the proverbially
take a look at my profile #209  and try to explain why zero balance.
I really made a big mistake here, should have reinvested in cloudminr.io which pays me every week.
I just knew and I said in a previous post, that I would be at the bottom of the stack.
Those at the top stay there forever, and the likes of little old me get sod all.
I shall leave my ref links up on other sites, but I don't hold out for much hope.

Nothing has trickled down to me, nothing.
Same here. #270. I think and hope that he deserves a chance to improve with time
It's probably in the long run

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoPyramid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 02:47:51 PM

actually i agree with you. I would have liked to have taken part much earlier on with a lot more coin (like i usually do) but i still had burnt hands from the Russian duo who disappeared with over 25btc of forum members coin..... thus i dipped my toe in on this occasion. Currently i feel its too late in the game to join with any less than 1btc.... and then there's no guarantees. So i sincerely wish you and others in cryptropyramid all the best. Go make some coin, i say.

As for EMICoin, well they may/may not run. But it is comforting to have access to my coins like a normal wallet and can/have withdraw @ anytime no probs.

The is, it's not too late.  If you deposit 0.25 BTC, you'll get about 1/10 of the income.   This pyramid will be around for years, so it's just getting started.  In a year or two, you'll be kicking yourself you didn't invest.  At the very least, go spread your referral link to make money!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: