Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoPyramid.com! Brand new Bitcoin Pyramid!  (Read 14018 times)
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:14:06 AM

whether there will be a Scam or not, said my friend had long scam  Sad
please reply

Linky Linky Me Scam you Long Time

and if your friend said he had long scam he is probably just boasting

EDIT: Gonna post this here as I don't think he will see it in his post on the Services section:

Hello I am really showing my stupidity here but I noticed this section this morning and even after re-reading I can't for the life of me work out how this advertising system works! You display the ads and people vote by giving bitcoin to the like address or to the dislike address? I don't get it and why are there are 2 adverts on that page with over 1000etc hits or likes or whatever. Did people send BTC to the advert they liked best?? Clearly this isn't the case SO

I know I have got this wrong but can someone please explain to a simpleton like me today?

Thank you for asking questions, we'll do our best to answer them!

Our advertising system is different than a typical system in that you don't pay-per-click or anything.  

First, you email us with your ad content, and we'll post it on the ad list.

Then you deposit money into the system (to the support address), and that increases your chances of people viewing your ad.  However, if other people who have nothing to do with your ad dislike your ad (or would like to help you support it), they can also contribute to the support and oppose addresses to increase or decrease the chances of your ad being displayed.

The views count is how many time the ad has been loaded.  It is approximately how many times the ad has been viewed, and is just used to ballpark the effectiveness of our ad system.  To track clicks, you'll have to use a link shortener when you submit your ad so that you can view the link's stats.

We hope this answers some of your questions.  If there's anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
The CryptoPyramid Team

THankyou for answering my questions. Shall I tell you my biggest problem with your site. All of my earnings have come from my refs. I have had two lots of 0.005 for free (very grateful) but of all the money I have deposited. I have not had 1 penny off a random. So everytime i go on my 'pyramid' I am reminded how any balance I have made was for free and it shows me the money I have given to which I have earnt nothing. Simply put had I not put my money into your pyramid I would have just had my 0.01 for free. Do you see the problem? I know you will say put more money in, but obviously no more if I only get paid off refs and I put some more money in and still 0 for my deposits. Other people have this problem. Do you see what I am saying? You get money from refs. You keep mentioning 0.5btc ect will get the randoms but no one would put that in. I have put all of my free coin back in to you and it has not helped me make any more more money at all. Many thanks.

And also I don't think any poster is going to care enough to send BTC to support someone's advert. that's sounds way to confusing and unlikely. I feel like I would do the same, put money in for my advert, obviously no is going to support an advert. Some one else puts in 0.5btc for their advert then mine never gets shown and I waste more money?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Tom

Thank you for your insight, it was an interesting read.

It says that you made money from referrals.  How do you know you didn't get those referrals randomly (if people don't follow a referral link, they're given a random member that's weighted based on what they deposited).  

Just looking at your account, you've deposited 0.02 BTC.  That's almost nothing compared to what everone else has deposited.  The way this pyramid works is different than other ponzi that work better for lower investments.  If you deposit a larger amount (like the 0.5 I've talked about), then there's a huge chance you'll get the random payments.  There's a reason we did things the way we did, and we don't regret our choices.  I'm sorry that you disagree with our method, but it is completely explained.

In terms of our advertisements, we don't except other people to support advertisements.  That's mainly just a deposit link for the owner of the advertisement.  However, we do see it becoming competetive and other ad owners opposing people's ads.  For example, if 5 people are advertising a referral for EMICoin, then it encourages people support their own ad, and oppose other people's ads if they want to be the only successful referral.  Again, the ad system may not be for everyone, but we chose to do it the way we're doing it for a reason.  Everything is open and people can verify that we're being fair and giving everyone a fair chance at their being displayed, based on their payment.

If you have any other comments, we're always open to listen!

Thanks,
The CryptoPyramid Team

Thankyou for your long reply and explained alot better. I know there were none at random because it says on your stats
Deposited:   0.02193705 BTC
Received from referrals:   0.03304076 BTC
Received from random:   0 BTC

Sadly I do not have (nor could I afford the gamble) the half a bitcoin you are suggesting to try and see if this theory works.

I feel like it goes without saying, but if you don't have money to invest, share your referral and get money that way.

I know that it says you've received nothing from random.  However, when people sign up for our website (and have not followed someone's referral link), they are given a random sponsor.  If you were randomly that sponsor (and there's no way you could tell), then they'd show up as one of your referrals, and you'd get 49% of their deposits from them being a referral even though they were given to you randomly.

I dont think it does go without saying that invest any amount that isn't over a quarter of BTC practically pointless. I have money to invest but not to throw at a wall and walk away. You would think putting 0.02BTC would gain me SOMETHING. Your basically saying unless you invest something like 0.25-0.5btc you may as well be setting your money on fire. You need to take that received from random off then if you receive from a Random and it doesn't show up there it adds to your ref.

Quite simply, you need to learn how to read.  That's what this comes down to.

Investing is your choice, and obviously large amounts make more than small amounts.  However, eventually you'll still get something.  That's better than ponzis that just run away.

And again, read the rules.  The recceived from random section is how much you have earned because a random user gave something to you.  When people sign up randomly, they also become a referral of you (and while this process is random, they're still a sponsor so you're earning into the "received from referrals" section).  I hope this helps.

I know how to read. But I want to know if random referrals appear in you referrals section (ie. user#345) then you tell me what goes in this section:
Received from random:   0 BTC

Because you are saying if you receive from random then it goes in the referrals section (ie user#345) and you do not know whether it was from a random or whether it was from your own link. SO if that is the case then when does the Received from random line get used then other than it always being 0 because apparently random refs to you also come up with their tag in the ref section. You see what I am saying? When does the received from random get used?

If you receive a random referral (beacuse they randomly went to the website), it's a god damn referral.  If it is a random payment (see our algorithm), then it is a payment from random.  Understood?
crypto... brother.... he just does not get it ! Props to you for being patient with this guy, and for trying to explain to him multiple times... He thinks something else is going on and is too frusterated to stop the little angry voice in his head long enough to LISTEN.  I think it may be a lost cause.

enhancedfuel.... I have received multiple random payments (not from a referral AT ALL) with a small deposit, and some have gotten payments with no deposit. This system is only a few days old... You must give it time brother.. You will get paid eventually.. and if you wanna speed up the process... Time is Money I'm afraid... Good luck friend.

coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:20:51 PM

It's looking great, I deposited 0.7 BTC and I withdrew 1.44 BTC so far and this pyramid is only just in the beginning stages. These type of pyramid setups go on for years, bigger deposits keep collecting more.  Thanks CryptoPyramid.

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:05:53 PM

I'm in....

http://cryptopyramid.com/?ref=586

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:59:06 AM

Put in 0.02 earned 0.06 so far no complaints. 

memphixx

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:35:25 AM

op if we had some banner ads available to us I think it would be a lot easier for some of us to promote the site! I have been trying to create one but with limited funds and tech knowledge it can prove a bit challenging.

coinhugger

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:25:32 AM

op if we had some banner ads available to us I think it would be a lot easier for some of us to promote the site! I have been trying to create one but with limited funds and tech knowledge it can prove a bit challenging.

What size/format banner are you looking for?  I wouldn't mind volunteering to create a few banners, with admin's approval of course.

grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:35:48 PM

No luck here.. 16 referrals and still no income..  Sad
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:43:32 PM

Wow unbelievable.

And its gone.
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:10:32 PM

Yes yes they can call me stupid and that I don't read the rules all they like, sadly this pyramid seems to be a gonner. I'm stupid but his pyramid is failing.

I don't care what he says I put in 0.02BTC into this (not a lot I know) but I have never gained from putting that in and learnt from that with these pyramids, sign up early and don't pay a thing and you might get something. Wont be putting any more in. Or receiving any more it seems. Tom
memphixx

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:14:09 AM

What size/format banner are you looking for?  I wouldn't mind volunteering to create a few banners, with admin's approval of course.

Thats really cool of you ! thanks for volunteering! It will indeed help a lot of people as I'm sure you already know.. I guess the most common sizes would be good.. maybe 468 x 60, 728 x 90, 125 x 125...
 Do you have software for this, or use a website?  Would be interested in learning..

memphixx

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:29:41 AM

Yes yes they can call me stupid and that I don't read the rules all they like, sadly this pyramid seems to be a gonner. I'm stupid but his pyramid is failing.

I don't care what he says I put in 0.02BTC into this (not a lot I know) but I have never gained from putting that in and learnt from that with these pyramids, sign up early and don't pay a thing and you might get something. Wont be putting any more in. Or receiving any more it seems. Tom
patience is indeed a virtue...  everyone wants everything NOW NOW NOW! I order food thru a drive thru and they apologize that I have to wait for them to cook it. Im ok with waiting, in fact I prefer it to be cooked when i order it . Rome was not built in a day. i deposited a week ago and still havent got anything... how many people are involved in this so far? how many deposits have been made? why do you feel you should be at the front of the line? I think you are generally most likely an unhappy person, if your attitude here reflects your overall attitude with things. Good luck with everything my friend and try to be positive...

How is this failing? if it does fail it would be because of people with attitudes like you. The system is totally sustainable with everyone getting paid, this pyramid could last for years and then just think of the accumulation that will be received. I can't hardly believe you expect to make a return on a $5 investment, if you would call that an investment.. $5 and your all pissed off wow.. send me your bitcoin address and I will send 5 bucks to never post here again (unless its positive)  Wink

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:56:53 AM

patience is indeed a virtue...  everyone wants everything NOW NOW NOW! I order food thru a drive thru and they apologize that I have to wait for them to cook it. Im ok with waiting, in fact I prefer it to be cooked when i order it . Rome was not built in a day. i deposited a week ago and still havent got anything... how many people are involved in this so far? how many deposits have been made? why do you feel you should be at the front of the line? I think you are generally most likely an unhappy person, if your attitude here reflects your overall attitude with things. Good luck with everything my friend and try to be positive...

How is this failing? if it does fail it would be because of people with attitudes like you. The system is totally sustainable with everyone getting paid, this pyramid could last for years and then just think of the accumulation that will be received. I can't hardly believe you expect to make a return on a $5 investment, if you would call that an investment.. $5 and your all pissed off wow.. send me your bitcoin address and I will send 5 bucks to never post here again (unless its positive)  Wink

What do you think will be the outcome if I deposit 1btc tonight.... and don't/can't find any ref's.?

What do see the outcome being from a return perspective?
memphixx

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:13:50 AM

The first person that deposited 1 bitcoin has already withdrew over 1.4  bitcoins! Another after him has only withdrawn .044.. but overtime this will reap great rewards! That first guy So I guess you would start receiving a good portion of referrals and random payments! That first guy got that 1.4 in a VERY short period of time.. there really is no limit here.. if the pyramid were to continue for 10 years the return could be just ridiculous! But I would say to hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst. If everyone stays positive this will work! Sometime between my last post and this one... I received another deposit! which means my sponsor did and his sponsor and a random and another random... and it just trickles down! Its really cool to make a deposit, and then look at the stats page and see how many people just got paid! The pyramid is completely transparent, take a close look at it and the more you understand it, the more youll see this is a very good investment! If you really wanna make cash fast I would figure out who deposited the most and how much, and then deposit more than them.. that would put you on top! If you do deposit please consider using my referral link! That would make my day!http://cryptopyramid.com/?ref=191 ... good luck!

CryptoPyramid (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 04:14:56 AM

What do you think will be the outcome if I deposit 1btc tonight.... and don't/can't find any ref's.?

If you deposit 1 BTC, you'll get 1 in 5 new people, so you'll likely make back your money (and then some) in a VERY timely manner.  Look at the person who deposited 0.7BTC and has now mroe than doubled his investment.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:10:22 AM

The first person that deposited 1 bitcoin has already withdrew over 1.4  bitcoins! Another after him has only withdrawn .044.. but overtime this will reap great rewards! That first guy So I guess you would start receiving a good portion of referrals and random payments! That first guy got that 1.4 in a VERY short period of time.. there really is no limit here.. if the pyramid were to continue for 10 years the return could be just ridiculous! But I would say to hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst. If everyone stays positive this will work! Sometime between my last post and this one... I received another deposit! which means my sponsor did and his sponsor and a random and another random... and it just trickles down! Its really cool to make a deposit, and then look at the stats page and see how many people just got paid! The pyramid is completely transparent, take a close look at it and the more you understand it, the more youll see this is a very good investment! If you really wanna make cash fast I would figure out who deposited the most and how much, and then deposit more than them.. that would put you on top! If you do deposit please consider using my referral link! That would make my day!http://cryptopyramid.com/?ref=191 ... good luck!

well well
lets try that theory out.
soz but i already am hooked up with a ref..... he/she is about to get a pleasant surprise  Kiss
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:01:22 AM

No luck here.. 16 referrals and still no income..  Sad

patience is indeed a virtue...  everyone wants everything NOW NOW NOW! I order food thru a drive thru and they apologize that I have to wait for them to cook it. Im ok with waiting, in fact I prefer it to be cooked when i order it . Rome was not built in a day. i deposited a week ago and still havent got anything... how many people are involved in this so far? how many deposits have been made? why do you feel you should be at the front of the line? I think you are generally most likely an unhappy person, if your attitude here reflects your overall attitude with things. Good luck with everything my friend and try to be positive...

How is this failing? if it does fail it would be because of people with attitudes like you. The system is totally sustainable with everyone getting paid, this pyramid could last for years and then just think of the accumulation that will be received. I can't hardly believe you expect to make a return on a $5 investment, if you would call that an investment.. $5 and your all pissed off wow.. send me your bitcoin address and I will send 5 bucks to never post here again (unless its positive)  Wink

Patience is a virtue. I will remind you of this when my balance is still on 0.008 next week and i am not stupid nearly a week AGO he had about 570 people in the triangle. Now he has 665 members. Hardly a huge success I would call if I set up a ponzi pyramid. Infact I would be annoyed it was doing so poor.

I'm not pissed off at all. It's just a waste of money. $5 is fuck all but i'd rather not set it on fire. Mate, if you deposited a week ago and you STILL havent got anything. Then prepare yourself for a shock. I doubt you be receiving anything and i'm sorry you are sticking up for something you have got NOTHING out of. I at least got my free 0.01 before i stupidly put it back in with a little bit more.

That was what annoyed me, you are just being led. I made money because I was lucky and  signed up early paid nothing and earned. I made the mistake of putting some back in because this guy says it increases your chances. Then ohh well if you dont put half a bitcoin it's not worth it! Yeah fair enough, im sure it aint now but after a week of STILL no new money and hardly new sign ups, you think I'm gonna chuck $100 at this to test Admin's point so he can have some more of my money for free. No thanks.

I think if you deposited tonight 1BTC you might see half of that back eventually in about a week while the other half of the BTC goes to me and everyone else. I would get my money, stop moaning and you would be down 1BTC then down 0.5BTC perhaps if you get a few trickles above. NO ONE is putting in 1BTC after me and if you want to do that PLEASE DO. I think you will lose half of it at least and I will get some money but STILL wasted my 0.2.BTC when I could have had it all for free courtesy of you and anyother person who puts in after me.

Go ahead. Stick in 1BTC in this scheme you have so much faith in. Do it now.

EDIT Sorry answered 2 posts there. Mate I predict if you put 1BTC in will you will lose most of it and maybe get a little back if you are lucky all you will do is pay everyone beneath you and if no on else joins byebye bitcoin
coinhugger

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:45:50 PM

No luck here.. 16 referrals and still no income..  Sad

patience is indeed a virtue...  everyone wants everything NOW NOW NOW! I order food thru a drive thru and they apologize that I have to wait for them to cook it. Im ok with waiting, in fact I prefer it to be cooked when i order it . Rome was not built in a day. i deposited a week ago and still havent got anything... how many people are involved in this so far? how many deposits have been made? why do you feel you should be at the front of the line? I think you are generally most likely an unhappy person, if your attitude here reflects your overall attitude with things. Good luck with everything my friend and try to be positive...

How is this failing? if it does fail it would be because of people with attitudes like you. The system is totally sustainable with everyone getting paid, this pyramid could last for years and then just think of the accumulation that will be received. I can't hardly believe you expect to make a return on a $5 investment, if you would call that an investment.. $5 and your all pissed off wow.. send me your bitcoin address and I will send 5 bucks to never post here again (unless its positive)  Wink

Patience is a virtue. I will remind you of this when my balance is still on 0.008 next week and i am not stupid nearly a week AGO he had about 570 people in the triangle. Now he has 665 members. Hardly a huge success I would call if I set up a ponzi pyramid. Infact I would be annoyed it was doing so poor.

I'm not pissed off at all. It's just a waste of money. $5 is fuck all but i'd rather not set it on fire. Mate, if you deposited a week ago and you STILL havent got anything. Then prepare yourself for a shock. I doubt you be receiving anything and i'm sorry you are sticking up for something you have got NOTHING out of. I at least got my free 0.01 before i stupidly put it back in with a little bit more.

That was what annoyed me, you are just being led. I made money because I was lucky and  signed up early paid nothing and earned. I made the mistake of putting some back in because this guy says it increases your chances. Then ohh well if you dont put half a bitcoin it's not worth it! Yeah fair enough, im sure it aint now but after a week of STILL no new money and hardly new sign ups, you think I'm gonna chuck $100 at this to test Admin's point so he can have some more of my money for free. No thanks.

I think if you deposited tonight 1BTC you might see half of that back eventually in about a week while the other half of the BTC goes to me and everyone else. I would get my money, stop moaning and you would be down 1BTC then down 0.5BTC perhaps if you get a few trickles above. NO ONE is putting in 1BTC after me and if you want to do that PLEASE DO. I think you will lose half of it at least and I will get some money but STILL wasted my 0.2.BTC when I could have had it all for free courtesy of you and anyother person who puts in after me.

Go ahead. Stick in 1BTC in this scheme you have so much faith in. Do it now.

EDIT Sorry answered 2 posts there. Mate I predict if you put 1BTC in will you will lose most of it and maybe get a little back if you are lucky all you will do is pay everyone beneath you and if no on else joins byebye bitcoin

Hi, you probably never heard of bitcoinpyramid.com, it's the exact same concept as CryptoPyramid with just a few differences that make CryptoPyramid even better in some ways. Bitcoinpyramid has been going for 4 years straight now, more than 750 BTC were deposited and over 743 BTC paid out to members!

It took 4 years though to reach this point and to have over 17,000 members. 4 years!  Those that got in at the beginning now have gotten over 30 BTC in profit.

CryptoPyramid is only two weeks old and has close to 700 members and 159 members have deposited so far. What an opportunity to get in on the ground level! Those 159 members are very lucky, especially if they deposited 0.5 BTC or more. They're positioned to receive for many years to come.

CryptoPyramid is not a short-term game with quick gain (or quick loss) like most crypto ponzi games nowadays. CryptoPyramid is different. It's only for those people that see the potential for great profit is achieved over a long time period, even years. But even then, for some it doesn't even have to take that long to profit, in fact 19 members already received more than they put in, and this pyramid only just begun.

I can't wait to see what my profits will be one year from now. I will definitely report my results here.  Grin

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:31:27 PM

this is actually working if everyone deposits you will be surprised at the rate of return, and after watching it makes a huge difference how much you deposit so the weighing system functions as op stated. (no i'm not a shill either these are just observations over the last week of testing it.)

altcoinrichguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:39:02 AM

This looks really cool.
I will try.  Smiley
opticbit

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:51:49 AM

The original was interesting, and this one seems to be moving faster at the moment..

heres my link

http://cryptopyramid.com/?ref=800

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: