Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to AllCrypt.com!? All Coins seems to be are Stolen!!!!  (Read 3987 times)
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:06:48 PM

Damn, lost some BTC, but what have we learn from this....

Always keep your coins on your own wallet until you wanna exchange them or use them, just my opinion Smiley
This is why Bitcoin sucks so much, they get stolen the whole time.

Not a Bitcoin flaw.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:18:47 PM

Damn, lost some BTC, but what have we learn from this....

Always keep your coins on your own wallet until you wanna exchange them or use them, just my opinion Smiley
This is why Bitcoin sucks so much, they get stolen the whole time.

Not a Bitcoin flaw.

I think whats worse is the way he worded the hack. Not really professional with all the swearing and profanity.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m3

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 01:18:58 PM

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/allcrypt-bitcoin-exchange-hacked-over-40-btc-in-funds-stolen/

felment

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:48:21 PM

AllCrypt has updated its sitedown page with this.

Update: Spent the last 16 hours scouring logs. I believe I know what happened and how. I'll post full details as soon as I know more. The site is down, for now, completely, until I can assess the damage done. I'm not even sure there is anything to bring back up.

https://www.allcrypt.com/sitedown.html
Zeta0S (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:58:04 PM

Update: Spent the last 16 hours scouring logs. I believe I know what happened and how. I'll post full details as soon as I know more. The site is down, for now, completely, until I can assess the damage done. I'm not even sure there is anything to bring back up.

Thanks for the Update

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
felment

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:59:23 PM

Thanks for the Update

There's now an allcrypt blog post about it.

https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2015/03/what-happened-and-whats-going-on/

We may re-open someday. This puts us back months, if not years. Without even that 10.8 BTC to recoup any costs, this is absolutely crushing. So I cannot say. I’ve actually had offers to buy the site. Maybe. I don’t know. This was my baby, and I’d hate to let it go.

Anyway, that’s all the news I have for now. I’ll try to post updates about any coin returns, and will be sending emails to those affected when we get those tools in working order. It won’t be a quick process. There’s ton’s of cleanup to be done.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:09:53 PM

Thanks for the Update

There's now an allcrypt blog post about it.

https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2015/03/what-happened-and-whats-going-on/

We may re-open someday. This puts us back months, if not years. Without even that 10.8 BTC to recoup any costs, this is absolutely crushing. So I cannot say. I’ve actually had offers to buy the site. Maybe. I don’t know. This was my baby, and I’d hate to let it go.

Anyway, that’s all the news I have for now. I’ll try to post updates about any coin returns, and will be sending emails to those affected when we get those tools in working order. It won’t be a quick process. There’s ton’s of cleanup to be done.
that is bad news to see shutdown of allcrypt i have my have few altcoin there maybe near about 0.12BTC,
so i have to wait for this for few months to get access my account there, after bter another exchange got hacked.
Zeta0S (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:04:17 AM

Any AllCrypt.com news people?

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:31:20 PM

Yes , they stole all our coins

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:35:36 AM

Better forget about your coins there and move on, theres zero chance you will ever get it, and thats why decentralised cryptos are having a hard time
going mainstream. Maybe if there were some regulations about it , that would change, but you all hate regulations.. so here is what you get, not the first time, and certanly not the last time.

cheers
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:49:24 AM

Think its an excuse now being used by too many,all exchanges should be forced to insure there customers coins or like Cryptsy have a vault even if there hacked you stand a better chance of keeping your coins.Anyway why would someone keep coins on an exchange!!!

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:58:14 AM

Think its an excuse now being used by too many,all exchanges should be forced to insure there customers coins or like Cryptsy have a vault even if there hacked you stand a better chance of keeping your coins.Anyway why would someone keep coins on an exchange!!!

As long as there are no obligations regarding user identification when handling bitcoin, there is no way that these hacks will stop, cryptsy may have somewhat better
security than allcrypt, but that does not mean that they are safe. The higher security , the higher the pot for the take is, so just use exchanges, but after you do your trade, just withdraw your funds,
thats the only way your coins can be safe.

cheers
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:44:22 PM

uhhhhhm, to trade.  Kinda hard to use an exchange to "trade coins" without having coins on there?! 
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:50:45 PM

Better forget about your coins there and move on, theres zero chance you will ever get it, and thats why decentralised cryptos are having a hard time
going mainstream. Maybe if there were some regulations about it , that would change, but you all hate regulations.. so here is what you get, not the first time, and certanly not the last time.

cheers

I dont even know how do you think that we could employ a regulation on bitcoins.. We could try to make some good-security ideas or tips so people that hold bitcoins can secure them and even exchanges that hold them.

What was allcrypt about ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: