Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep Calm and log on [Putin has returned]  (Read 635 times)
theconnellschicken (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:30:32 AM

Putin ith back from the kremlion after playing chess with gogole maps he hath finished positioning hith nukes over strategic areas of the us and the beknighted kingdom.

Unfortunately there is only one putin i wish he ran my country instead of these puppets it is a shame putin ith unique and doth not follow the herd like the rest of them we need more putins if all the world was putin the banks would be forced to fail and rebuilt from the ground up
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:53:39 AM

Putin ith back from the kremlion after playing chess with gogole maps he hath finished positioning hith nukes over strategic areas of the us and the beknighted kingdom.

Unfortunately there is only one putin i wish he ran my country instead of these puppets it is a shame putin ith unique and doth not follow the herd like the rest of them we need more putins if all the world was putin the banks would be forced to fail and rebuilt from the ground up

Then banks would pile up gold bars instead of stuff about more loans from the central bank.

(Hi Bill,

I've created another 10 billions for you, it will be ready at ten(ish).
Tomorrow I'm going to print another twenty as we discussed yesterday, but that will take a couple hours, so you can get it around lunchtime.
Please find attached all the invoices.

Let me know if you need more.

Regards
John

PS.: Pls. don't forget to forward the invoices to the Treasury.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: