Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:07:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ Need a cheap WEBSITE? Or some ONLINE MARKETING? Maybe I can help out! ★★★  (Read 922 times)
Freefallr (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:00:59 PM

WHO AM I?

I am a web designer and online marketer from Austria who has built websites (mostly based on Wordpress, sometimes also HTML+CSS+JS websites) and ran online and social media campaigns for quite a while now (~4 years). I'm also doing it for several smaller companies besides studying management, communication and IT in the 6th semester (just finished my bachelor's thesis on Bitcoin, yay!). In the last several years, I have gained a lot of experience in the field of web design, web development and marketing, especially online and social media. I've done standard company websites, forums, lead/squeeze pages, advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, YouTube, Reddit and Instragram, print advertisements, email marketing, list building and search engine optimization. After finishing my studies, I want to start out a small online marketing business in this field.

WHAT DO I OFFER?

I am offering:

• Web Development + Design
  • Online Marketing
  • Social Media Marketing

The prices for these services are variable and start from 39$ in Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin/Darkcoin.

I am also offering a full website and online marketing bundle for just 149$ for your product, service or idea, which includes the following:

• A website (in "lead/squeeze page"-style, with design and texting in English or German, or a standard company site based on Wordpress; search engine optimized; domain and hosting included for one year, if you don't have it)
  • A social media presence on Facebook (and/or any other social media platform you prefer), together with professional design
  • Facebook advertising campaign design and development, together with 20$ campaign budget for testing out the campaign (can do Google AdWords and other mediums too, but Facebook is by far one of the cheapest online advertising mediums)

If you want more information...
JUST CLICK HERE TO SHOOT ME A MESSAGE ON BITCOINTALK.ORG!
...or contact me on Linkedin!
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:43:18 AM

Did you consider this job:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=988062.0
Freefallr (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile