Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: arum project 100% scam proof! a warning to scammers  (Read 1268 times)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:49:09 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 12:23:24 AM by MickGhee

LET THIS BE A WARNING TO SCAMMERS

Dude name is Igor cei
http://si.linkedin.com/pub/igor-cei/2b/299/6
Twitter
@innerspace8

SO TRUSTWORTHY?
NOT

Just look at where he works and his favorite posts
100% busted

Also c-cex have been notified and refuse to act

Sorry if u invested but did u really trust a mlm ripoff artist from Slovenia? ( Slovenia is a beautiful country with a rich heritage not all slovenians are scammers just Igor)*

I have nothing against Slovenia or it's people and if given the opportunity would love to paruse it's quaint midevial towns and cities

I WILL FIND YOU
it just so happens i have done this professionally ( i used to work skip-trace)

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:49:42 PM

wat ?

who is igor ? what is arum ? and i cannot see this is an altcoin announcement...

And what problem have you got with slovenia ?!

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:51:56 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/urumproject/status/570293877338476544

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:54:00 PM

wat ?

who is igor ? what is arum ? and i cannot see this is an altcoin announcement...

No problems with the country or people just like he fact that bitcoin is not recognized as an asset and therefore you cannot get legal recourse for the eventual scam he will perpetuate on us

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:56:32 PM

wat ?

No problems with the country or people just like he fact that bitcoin is not recognized as an asset and therefore you cannot get legal recourse for the eventual scam he will perpetuate on us

Hmm.. Well, honestly, what did you expect ? Just look through the thread...

Do you also believe ANALcoin is for Analysts ? Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:09:18 PM

wat ?

That's a little different and u know it ...

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:29:47 PM

I look at every new coin launch with skepticism.

Why would any company launch a coin on bitcoin talk? They likely wouldn't. Why would any company that sells its goods in fiat make an alt coin? They likely wouldn't. Anyone who participates in these questionable altcoins is either a noob, stupid, greedy and stupid or they know its a scam and is trying to make money of the stupid greedy people.

Arum looked fishy from the get go, just like the urea piss fertilizer coin.

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:48:15 PM

thank u i called uro scam too and said how can he control 100% of goods
he cant

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:21:45 PM

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:40:23 PM

From Igor on fb.Hi Dave,
sorry but I don't know why you want to be my fb friend when you post such negativity on forums. How is it possible that you don't even know me and posting such heavy words? I really don't understand how can you call me scamer, yet I never scamed anyone but hey, even worse, you tried to blackmail us don't knowing for what? My Friend from Australia is preserving the rainforest around the globe, and I found ConservationCentralNetwork as a good counterpose to all big corp companies - because they don't give a shit for nature and people. I bought some shares of CCN. For internet forums and all the answers are responsible Matia Potocnik Pribosic and Gasper Kenda, I am one of the co founders, and my intentions are totally clean (I am not a thief as you write down) - I would like to kindly ask you if you can delete all those negative words you posted. Buy some good xaurum coins as this coin is not a scam. We have been worked with precious metals for a longer period of time in EU area. Sorry for some answering delay. We can be friends, but please act like one. Br, Igor Cei

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:56:10 PM

notified c-cex they refuse to act good indication of where they lie i withdrew all funds (not that i keep any there) u should too

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:17:19 PM

Bump

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 09:27:03 PM

wat ?

I thought it was for people who wants to be fucked from ASS Grin
Analcoin likes Anal sex. Grin

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:43:53 PM

Yet the CEO of Green Earth Systems who launched Urocoin was pictured with the president of Fiji, but no we are supposed to believe some anonymous kids on bitcointalk who launch coins have more credibility then a company who does business with the leader of a foreign nation, the fud on Uro was ridiculous, photoshopped people, companies that didn't exist, stolen websites? LOL all of this was disproven quickly but no one gave a shit because how can you battle a few fudster accounts spamming over and over for hundreds of pages? Unfortunately the damage was done.

Btw many scam devs do you know who rent out 5 star hotels and pay thousands of dollars out of pocket to fly their supporters over for a conference either?

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:31:11 PM

Yet the CEO of Green Earth Systems who launched Urocoin was pictured with the president of Fiji, but no we are supposed to believe some anonymous kids on bitcointalk who launch coins have more credibility then a company who does business with the leader of a foreign nation, the fud on Uro was ridiculous, photoshopped people, companies that didn't exist, stolen websites? LOL all of this was disproven quickly but no one gave a shit because how can you battle a few fudster accounts spamming over and over for hundreds of pages? Unfortunately the damage was done.

Btw many scam devs do you know who rent out 5 star hotels and pay thousands of dollars out of pocket to fly their supporters over for a conference either?

I don't know about that what I do know is u can't control an entire market if goods and that was proven with uro... I have no doubts dude thought he could ..  I really hoped it worked it would have legitimized crypto ... But I never doubted it wouldn't. I passed.

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:39:06 PM

+1
https://www.bitrated.com/bohan/vouch

You can rent this space
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:50:04 PM

I don't know about that what I do know is u can't control an entire market if goods and that was proven with uro... I have no doubts dude thought he could ..  I really hoped it worked it would have legitimized crypto ... But I never doubted it wouldn't. I passed.

I still think the jury's out, if you go back to the very first month Uro was launched, Bohan even said, "don't expect any profit within at least 9 months" yet it pumped 3 months after that and of course was fudded back down which was never the intent.  All they ever wanted was crypto miners to mine the coins, the long-term goal is to bring in constant buy pressure with big Urea importers purchasing Urea, but outreach to importers has been delayed while they work on SPOW to secure the network, it's a new kind of mining that will be a mix of proof-of-work and proof-of-stake and eliminate the need for multipools and bring solo mining back to crypto. I think once that launches even alot of cynical traders will take notice.

Anyway I'm not saying it WILL work but I can testify having worked with Bohan and known him for almost a year now it is definitely not a scam, if he made out with a fortune in dumped Uro he wouldn't be borrowing money lol.  Also he's done some things that point to it not being a scam like paying to be on blockcypher, creating the Nuro BTC/LTC/URO web wallet or launching Uroex, the fiat to Uro exchange and then subsequently pulling it down a few weeks later because of a transaction malleability bug. I just think he's never gotten a fair shake or recognized for alot of the things he's done besides just creating Uro.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:04:49 AM

Well he sounds a lot like me a good guy with good ideas that didn't pan out .  For that I can relate.  This is not a discussion about uro tho .
This is for that shifty scam that I busted . And where people will come to weep.  I'm sorry I did not start the uro bashing, just added my opinion wrong it may be we will see . Still like to see someone do something with crypto other than ruin bankrolls.  We have something here but scamming people from countries where bitcoin is not recognized is not it 

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:26:13 AM

According to cex tos this is not a scam  investors are responsible for their own money I respect that . All they have to do is deliver coins and working network not gold

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: