Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:07:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to get on Crowdfunding Platform with BTC. Opinions on CoinJoin?  (Read 659 times)
box0211 (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:49:12 PM

I'm looking to crowd fund a project and was wondering what is the communities take on CoinJoin.com platform? I like the fact that it takes BTC and its backed by someone reputable and has his own TV show (max kaizer). Are there other alternatives with similar functionality and backing?
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

I'm looking to crowd fund a project and was wondering what is the communities take on CoinJoin.com platform? I like the fact that it takes BTC and its backed by someone reputable and has his own TV show (max kaizer). Are there other alternatives with similar functionality and backing?

Am I missing something here? Are you trying to create a crowd funding platform by using the Domain coinjoin.com or are you asking us our opinions about coinjoin as a crowdfunding platform?
If you're looking to use coinjoin to crowdfund one of your projects, I don't think it exists.
There are others like bitcoinstarter.com, there's coinfunder.com . Also keep an eye on swarm.fund Wink

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: