Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OG Reddit Usernames (7 year old+ with real word/name usernames)  (Read 3538 times)
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:40:35 PM

Earlier you were asking for an appraisal... I can vouch that I sold a reddit account with a little over 1000 karma and 5 months old on this site for $10. I sold an account with around 2000 karma and 5 months for $15 to a private contact. I imagine if the 7-year old ones have that much or more karma they'd be somewhat more valuable.

I also have a few reddit accounts for sale - If OP or anyone wants to buy 5, 5-month old accounts with little karma as a bundle for around $10 to farm for a net profit of around $40 (if they sell for $10 each at 1000 karma) I will sell them for $10 as a bundle or at $2.50 a piece separately.

I also have an account with over 1400 karma and 5 months old that I would be willing to negotiate prices with - PM me if you're interested.

Sorry for the personal plug - but reddit accounts are my specialty!
Omit (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:17:28 AM

Earlier you were asking for an appraisal... I can vouch that I sold a reddit account with a little over 1000 karma and 5 months old on this site for $10. I sold an account with around 2000 karma and 5 months for $15 to a private contact. I imagine if the 7-year old ones have that much or more karma they'd be somewhat more valuable.

I also have a few reddit accounts for sale - If OP or anyone wants to buy 5, 5-month old accounts with little karma as a bundle for around $10 to farm for a net profit of around $40 (if they sell for $10 each at 1000 karma) I will sell them for $10 as a bundle or at $2.50 a piece separately.

I also have an account with over 1400 karma and 5 months old that I would be willing to negotiate prices with - PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for sales trashing, but I'm willing to sell my accounts with karma for much cheaper then yours.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:02:09 AM

Thanks for sales trashing, but I'm willing to sell my accounts with karma for much cheaper then yours.

Why sell them for much cheaper? if you make them just a little cheaper you'll get the maximum profit and still have better prices than mine  Grin Do you mind sharing the prices you sell accounts with karma for, and how much karma/age they have?
Omit (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:18:02 PM

Why sell them for much cheaper? if you make them just a little cheaper you'll get the maximum profit and still have better prices than mine  Grin Do you mind sharing the prices you sell accounts with karma for, and how much karma/age they have?

Check my other threads.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:51:06 AM

bumping

Jesus, did you not get the message? Delete your old Bumps, yo?!  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██