Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solo Mining Questions Using Rented Rig.!! Help Please.  (Read 873 times)
cryptomad (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:11:16 PM

Hello guys If i wanted to Solo Mine Using a Rig from Leaserig.net Which allows Solo mining,How Would I do this as Ive tried Befor and Couldnt get it working,some Steps Would be useful from a Pro Solo miner. Thanks.

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 05:21:39 PM

Hello guys If i wanted to Solo Mine Using a Rig from Leaserig.net Which allows Solo mining,How Would I do this as Ive tried Befor and Couldnt get it working,some Steps Would be useful from a Pro Solo miner. Thanks.
good question... I guess the rig owner needs to have the wallet of the coin you mine opened (and obviously installed), which sounds like a nice way to mine for him while paying him  Grin (or some proxy to the renting co. pointing to a wallet of the coin you want to mine ?)
May-be using getblocktemplate ? and --coinbase-address option pointing to your wallet address (is it supported for all coins ?)

Funny that renting sites advertise stuff for which they don't give any explanation or tutorial  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
CryptoStake

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:53:02 AM

good question... I guess the rig owner needs to have the wallet of the coin you mine opened (and obviously installed), which sounds like a nice way to mine for him while paying him  Grin (or some proxy to the renting co. pointing to a wallet of the coin you want to mine ?)
May-be using getblocktemplate ? and --coinbase-address option pointing to your wallet address (is it supported for all coins ?)

Funny that renting sites advertise stuff for which they don't give any explanation or tutorial  Grin

I think there is a thread leaserig https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=544732.0
Maybe you can ask what you're asking there
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: