Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOVED] [WTS] KnCMiner Neptunes EU -  (Read 1581 times)
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 10:11:30 AM

saw 1 on ebay go for 950

That's NOT used hardware bought through scam-bay... here you have more guarantees, lower costs, less expenses and a lot less risks... an escrow... brand new hardware... welcome!

4 (four) complete Neptunes are available, I'm still open to decent offers, thanks for your interest so far

Look you won't get any more then around $700-800 or so. There is hugh supply right now for these Neptunes. Nobody is buying them because they don't work and start fires.

Just mine with them yourself or take the $800

I think the main problem with these "free units" is not the risk of starting fires ( if you use quality PSUs with tick gauge pcie cables it should not be an issue) but that it seems to me the ASICS these come with are sub-par. They have a lot of dead dies/cores. If I had to guess I'd say these came from KNC's mines after they've used the hell out of them they give them to their former customers. One unit I bought from someone on the forum is hashing at only 3 quarters of it's capacity and both free units came with fine dust all over them so they were likely mined with. Also a lot of these get banged up during shipping.

up.debug (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:28:22 AM

saw 1 on ebay go for 950

That's NOT used hardware bought through scam-bay... here you have more guarantees, lower costs, less expenses and a lot less risks... an escrow... brand new hardware... welcome!

4 (four) complete Neptunes are available, I'm still open to decent offers, thanks for your interest so far

Look you won't get any more then around $700-800 or so. There is hugh supply right now for these Neptunes. Nobody is buying them because they don't work and start fires.

Just mine with them yourself or take the $800

I think the main problem with these "free units" is not the risk of starting fires ( if you use quality PSUs with tick gauge pcie cables it should not be an issue) but that it seems to me the ASICS these come with are sub-par. They have a lot of dead dies/cores. If I had to guess I'd say these came from KNC's mines after they've used the hell out of them they give them to their former customers. One unit I bought from someone on the forum is hashing at only 3 quarters of it's capacity and both free units came with fine dust all over them so they were likely mined with. Also a lot of these get banged up during shipping.

Hey Man, I don't know what you bought, from who and how//how_much your packages have being used as a basket_ball while reaching you in the US... I simply don't care. I don't care absolutely.
Go open your thread instead of trying these absolutely not-kind ways to lower the prices of a nice deal...

Please remain on-topic, thanks!
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 10:44:49 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 11:16:02 AM by allinvain

Relax man, I'm not trying to lower the price as I really don't care about the price of these things. The asking price of around $700+ is still fair even considering the potential problems. My previous statements were more of a "consumer warning" and nothing more. The dead die issues are independent of how the package was treated, and I bet you anything if you tested these before selling them you'd notice it too. I suggest you test them before selling or live with the guilt of knowing you sold someone an underperforming miner - unless you really simply and absolutely don't care (to paraphrase you). A tested and "open box" miner should not be and will not be considered of lower value by a smart buyer. These things aren't freaking iphone or ipad or whatnot.

up.debug (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:06:45 PM

Relax man, I'm not trying to lower the price as I really don't care about the price of these things. The asking price of around $700+ is still fair even considering the potential problems. My previous statements were more of a "consumer warning" and nothing more. The dead die issues are independent of how the package was treated, and I bet you anything if you tested these before selling them you'd notice it too. I suggest you test them before selling or live with the guilt of knowing you sold someone an underperforming miner - unless you really simply and absolutely don't care (to paraphrase you). A tested and "open box" miner should not be and will not be considered of lower value by a smart buyer. These things aren't freaking iphone or ipad or whatnot.

done, already tested. 100% working. I've info about hardware that I sold in the past that's still working after several months, Neptunes included.
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:08:14 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 06:32:39 PM by up.debug

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996777.0;all

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: