Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:43:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pbmining customers UNITE  (Read 1301 times)
JohnnyBTC (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:27:24 PM

looks like shitface locked the thread so here we can talk about how mad we are and how payments SHOULD GO BACK UP.
we are SOLDIERS
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 10:04:09 PM

I was going to post in the main thread that I saw Jason had been online today, didn't realize he had come online just to lock the main discussion thread though. Hope the police are still taking a look at this case though, it might be worth a phone call to see what's going on.
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:44:58 AM

I was going to post in the main thread that I saw Jason had been online today, didn't realize he had come online just to lock the main discussion thread though. Hope the police are still taking a look at this case though, it might be worth a phone call to see what's going on.

Wow... Can't believe he came back online only to lock the main thread..

The thread will slowly disappear under the flow of new ones : Let's keep a link here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.0
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:36:38 PM

I think most people like me just accepted the lost. Not much we can do and it looks like no one spent serious time investigating it further
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:42:07 PM

Seems like every cloud mining stuff are ponzis. So far, only Genesis and CEX.io were something close to legitimate.

Now I say this because I lost a lot of money and a few bitcoins were lost on PBmining. I don't expect them to give me my money back after all these failed lawsuits, but I can only hope they will.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:44:41 PM

i thought mr teal took a roster of a list of google docs on those who were scammed etc.

so you should pm him about most up to date events and have him re-create the official thread that was locked.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:24:32 PM

So at least you got something going back even after the collapse and in bigger picture the site was functional for quite a while to roi. Not like unlucky AMHash investors like me who were scammed after a few months and got nothing  Cry

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:47:25 PM

So at least you got something going back even after the collapse and in bigger picture the site was functional for quite a while to roi. Not like unlucky AMHash investors like me who were scammed after a few months and got nothing  Cry

I was one of those that invested 5 btc into AMHASH but once they froze the dividends for the whole month I sold right when the news came out. I dont care how reputable a bitcoin company is freezing for almost a month when your competitors from CHINA are either taking only a day or two off or none is very suspcious.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:54:25 AM

I think most people like me just accepted the lost. Not much we can do and it looks like no one spent serious time investigating it further
That is unfortunate that bitcoin related projects are so 'new' to the whole financial system. That we have here literally law of wild west. It is scammer heaven right now as scammed people are left alone without much choice really...
dmasys

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:54:33 PM

the next one ...
terabox.me is also scam! didnt payout since 09. march ...

i got 30 ths on pbmining - that hurts...

one big problem is - the bitcoin is not accepted as a real currency. if you scam someone with real 15.000$ and go to the police you can be sure the cops do their work and the one gets
his punishment.
but in this case every scammer gets hundred of btc´s and mostly nothing happens ...

that sucks !
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:40:08 PM

the next one ...

one big problem is - the bitcoin is not accepted as a real currency. if you scam someone with real 15.000$ and go to the police you can be sure the cops do their work and the one gets
his punishment.
but in this case every scammer gets hundred of btc´s and mostly nothing happens ...

that sucks !

you need to make a thread in the sub category of "scam accusations" and you can explain your case there.

You should state your case on terabox and pbmining regardless just so newbies dont end up being in the same place ya know? Smiley

As for the comment of being btc not a real currency, yeah its a stretch for them on what you can get proper re-course.

Satoyama

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:07:49 PM

I invest a lot of money in PbMining months ago, I would like this person pay for everything he did to their customers and their SCAM, anything you need, count with me !

Greetings!
dmasys

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:37:05 PM

the next one ...

his punishment.

that sucks !

you need to make a thread in the sub category of "scam accusations" and you can explain your case there.

You should state your case on terabox and pbmining regardless just so newbies dont end up being in the same place ya know? Smiley

As for the comment of being btc not a real currency, yeah its a stretch for them on what you can get proper re-course.

yeah! i already did !

see this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995654.0

on their website (if the numbers are the truth!) they sell about 500 ths ?!
i got around 10 ths there and right now are over 3 btc on the "fake" account and its not possible to withdaw

Angry Angry Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: