Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to create online wallet  (Read 983 times)
melon21 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:58:22 AM

Hello,

I am looking to create an online Bitcoin wallet. I am not a programmer, but anyone who is interested, please PM me. Also, and comments that are helpful would be appreciated it.

It will be a simple online wallet with passphrase or 2 factor authentication.

I can give more details here, but it seems like all of the currents ones are for sure open source, so I would obviously like to do the same with the one I create.
m3

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 12:44:17 PM

I can setup an online bitcoin wallet with nodejs using coinpunk

matter of fact, here is a tutorial I wrote: http://www.btcfeed.net/tutorials/how-to-install-coinpunk-on-centos-6-5/

Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:26:22 PM

Dont you want some wallet like bitcoinwallet.com ? And when you want be really save, use offline wallet for most of your BTC. Theese are most easy ways, but still very good.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 05:29:43 PM

Hello,

I am looking to create an online Bitcoin wallet. I am not a programmer, but anyone who is interested, please PM me. Also, and comments that are helpful would be appreciated it.

I can give more details here, but it seems like all of the currents ones are for sure open source, so I would obviously like to do the same with the one I create.

Are you looking to hire someone to do all the work? Or are you offering a partnership? If the later what would be the conditions? What would you provide and what are you looking for from the other person?

melon21 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:10:21 AM

I can setup an online bitcoin wallet with nodejs using coinpunk

matter of fact, here is a tutorial I wrote: http://www.btcfeed.net/tutorials/how-to-install-coinpunk-on-centos-6-5/
I would like to talk to you more about this. I cannot access your site for some reason Smiley
melon21 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:19:04 AM

Hello,

Are you looking to hire someone to do all the work? Or are you offering a partnership? If the later what would be the conditions? What would you provide and what are you looking for from the other person?

I am looking to hire someone, but in the end I would like a partnership. Having a team is better then being just by myself. I would need to ensure security, etc.  I would be offering the funding for it, and I could provide the hosting.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:43:08 AM

I like the idea of an online wallet, but I wonder about your project: what will be the difference between your new service and the existing online wallets?

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
emrebey

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:19:35 PM

can't see the catch here.

are you offering partnership? or do you look freelancers?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 02:21:02 PM

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone, but in the end I would like a partnership. Having a team is better then being just by myself. I would need to ensure security, etc.  I would be offering the funding for it, and I could provide the hosting.

I can develop an online wallet in PHP/MySQL. I'm not interested in a partnership.
If you want to hire me PM me more details so I can estimate the effort and thus the time and price.

melon21 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:17:54 AM

I honestly don't know how it will differ from other online wallets, but I want to create a simple one, that is secure.
And I would rather work with people on this forum, then trying to get it developed elsewhere.
I have a decent domain name for the site. And if we use an existing open source, then I guess that would be fine, but it seems best to create our own.
I talked with some of you already, but please send me a PM or reply to this thread if interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: