Print  
Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1419 times)
qwer312 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 07:38:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=436083

my account got banned.. (perm + ban evasion) i would like to know do i still have any chance to create new account and have a new forum life (posting anywhere outside meta)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:41:06 AM

Why do you keep creating new accounts? Now this one is going to get banned once again!

The fact is simple: Move on because your account will never be unbanned. If you start a new account, they probably already tagged your IP.
qwer312 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 07:45:18 AM

Why do you keep creating new accounts? Now this one is going to get banned once again!

The fact is simple: Move on because your account will never be unbanned. If you start a new account, they probably already tagged your IP.

i dont create this accout just to appeal to unban my account Tongue i am asking if im not breaking any rules if i create new account then start posting again in this forum.. where did i said "i want my account to be unbanned"? LMAO.. pls understand the situation first before posting replies (probably because you have paid sig) Tongue
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:52:43 AM

i dont create this accout just to appeal to unban my account Tongue i am asking if im not breaking any rules if i create new account then start posting again in this forum.. where did i said "i want my account to be unbanned"? LMAO.. pls understand the situation first before posting replies (probably because you have paid sig) Tongue

Nope. It's because I was just reading your other thread you posted earlier from a different account! You were trying to appeal it. Don't act like an ass to me when it's at your fault.

YOU CAN'T have a new forum life. Like I said, IP tagged, all new accounts made by you will eventually be removed and banned for further ban evasion. Face the facts!
qwer312 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 07:56:06 AM

Nope. It's because I was just reading your other thread you posted earlier from a different account! You were trying to appeal it. Don't act like an ass to me when it's at your fault.

YOU CAN'T have a new forum life. Like I said, IP tagged, all new accounts made by you will eventually be removed and banned for further ban evasion. Face the facts!

read again the OP.. im asking if there is a chance, so a forum staff can answer this question and not you.. dont spam your sig here.. i dont need YOUR help here.. copy that?
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:59:15 AM

read again the OP.. im asking if there is a chance, so a forum staff can answer this question and not you.. dont spam your sig here.. i dont need YOUR help here.. copy that?

You've already asked basically this exact question in another thread you posted! You could probably appeal, but seeing as how you're spamming meta with your questions which have already been answered, I highly doubt they'd appeal!

I am not sig spamming if I'm answering your questions!
qwer312 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 08:03:51 AM

You've already asked basically this exact question in another thread you posted! You could probably appeal, but seeing as how you're spamming meta with your questions which have already been answered, I highly doubt they'd appeal!

did you read what a staff member said? -_-

Try to appeal your ban by emailing the specified email on your ban message, or create a thread on Meta.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:06:35 AM

Try to appeal your ban by emailing the specified email on your ban message, or create a thread on Meta.

HMM. I wonder where that quote came from? Oh that's right! It came from meta which is where you posted it before you had created this thread!
qwer312 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 08:10:19 AM

HMM. I wonder where that quote came from? Oh that's right! It came from meta which is where you posted it before you had created this thread!

stop saying nonsense can you? a staff member already said that i create a thread on meta and now you are doing this? you know more about a staff member? pls stop posting here coz you cant help.. dont use this thread to earn some bitcoins Tongue
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:11:46 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 06:38:40 PM by Somekindabitcoin

So this entire thread was basically a troll to you? You can say what you want; I was trying to help you and you ignored it. They're going to tell you exactly what I just said. The truth hurts.

EDIT: One more reply.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:43:45 PM

I don't understand why you need to create this thread, when Salty the global mod has answered your question in your other thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993377.msg10798325#msg10798325) 4 minutes before the creation of this thread.

According to that, you may still have a chance after getting a permaban.

You should now:
1. Take a long break from bitcointalk and don't create any more accounts.
2. Come back after 30 days, send a PM to badbear to convince him you fully understand your fault and won't break the rules again.
3. Hope he will forgive you. If not, goto step 1.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:03:18 PM

The admin does not allow any user to create a new account here after getting a permanent ban. I guess if you want to continue being a member, you can try and register with a new account using a new IP.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:51:30 PM

The admin does not allow any user to create a new account here after getting a permanent ban. I guess if you want to continue being a member, you can try and register with a new account using a new IP.

It is not wise to give this type "advice" here in the Meta section, I think he will (probably) be caught and banned *again* for ban evasion. Try to way 30 days an send an appeal to a forum administrator.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 05:24:03 PM

It is not wise to give this type "advice" here in the Meta section, I think he will (probably) be caught and banned *again* for ban evasion. Try to way 30 days an send an appeal to a forum administrator.

Was he banned as he was a scammer or a spammer. If it's the later then I don't find anything wrong in joining again. Well there are many things going on here which have already put me off the RULES of the forum.

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:33:17 PM

Was he banned as he was a scammer or a spammer. If it's the later then I don't find anything wrong in joining again. Well there are many things going on here which have already put me off the RULES of the forum.

The scammers are not banned from the forum, the spammer ... yes. As I said : Try to way 30 days an send an appeal to a forum administrator.

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:41:30 PM

I suspect that the member posting here is the alt of Possum577, who was spamming his signature and eventually got banned for all his one liners. Ironically, he's here accusing me of spamming my signature.

I suspected it was him after he told me about my sig, since I replied in one of his threads where he asked how to make 25 btc. He said he was annoyed by people who just posted because they wanted sig payment, and that's exactly how he worded it here as well.

The last time Possum577 was online was yesterday, but he hasn't made a post since Friday.
qwer312 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 01:37:47 AM

I suspect that the member posting here is the alt of Possum577, who was spamming his signature and eventually got banned for all his one liners. Ironically, he's here accusing me of spamming my signature.

I suspected it was him after he told me about my sig, since I replied in one of his threads where he asked how to make 25 btc. He said he was annoyed by people who just posted because they wanted sig payment, and that's exactly how he worded it here as well.

The last time Possum577 was online was yesterday, but he hasn't made a post since Friday.

i dont know that Possum577 guy.. sorry.. Smiley
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 09:56:28 AM

The scammers are not banned from the forum, the spammer ... yes. As I said : Try to way 30 days an send an appeal to a forum administrator.

So if I get scammed anytime, I have no right to complain to the MOD and they aren't interested nor concerned about me getting scammed?

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:58:01 AM

So if I get scammed anytime, I have no right to complain to the MOD and they aren't interested nor concerned about me getting scammed?

You would probably first post all the information from the scam in the scam accusations thread. Once it has enough evidence, they could probably ban the account of said scammer, then again, they could always create a new account and the scams come back.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:59:20 AM

Exactly ,you have not the right to complain to a staff member but you can open a thread (with all the information) in the "scam accusation" section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0). This is the unique thing that you can do, nothing else.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: