Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:01:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [N] 200usd bitcoins [H] E-interact (Canada)  (Read 1034 times)
Cypherious (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:01:38 PM

Hello.

I am in need of 200usd worth of bitcoins. I will send the payment by Interac e-transfer. Let me know your rate and how much you can sell(up to 200usd) and we can contioune. Escrow is accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:57:19 PM

Interact e-transfers are high risk there reversible your unlikely going to find someone to trade with on here with your reputation. I suggest using localbitcoins.com but your likely going to have to pay over 15% of bitstamp rate because of the risk involved..
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 12:06:09 AM

I won't be willing to do interac e-transfer but if you're able to do direct/cash deposit to Scotiabank or TD let me know, I can  sell you $200 USD worth  of BTC Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Cypherious (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:07:18 AM

Interact e-transfers are high risk there reversible your unlikely going to find someone to trade with on here with your reputation. I suggest using localbitcoins.com but your likely going to have to pay over 15% of bitstamp rate because of the risk involved..

They are not. I contacted the bank and asked. The only way their reverseable is if the sender has stolen the account and both parties has the same bank, then the bank can do a so called "internal reverse" its since both parties has same bank. But if its different banks then theres no chance of reversal even if stolen account.. You should investigate good before comming with comments like this.

Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:44:54 AM

They are not. I contacted the bank and asked. The only way their reverseable is if the sender has stolen the account and both parties has the same bank, then the bank can do a so called "internal reverse" its since both parties has same bank. But if its different banks then theres no chance of reversal even if stolen account.. You should investigate good before comming with comments like this.

Listen to yourself excepting stolen funds from a hacked bank accounts sent via e-transfer are all reversible. A investigation will take place you think banks are going to allow funds to be received from stolen accounts is oblivious. Who ever told you that from your bank should be fired.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: