Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.5K BTC Loan needed, offering 30% Interest, loan duration 2 weeks...  (Read 1108 times)
Pixiedust8888 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:12:10 AM

Guaranteed repayment. Proof of Business, Profit and Repayment time frame. Quick easy and profitable. High repayment due to my lack of rep on this site.
yatyatling

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Giveaways, tutorials and more: https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:14:49 AM

Newbie asking for BTC3500 loan and giving a 30 percent interest for just 2 weeks. Probably a scam (but I say probably, not must, but probably here means 99.99%).

Giveaways, tutorials and more: Visit Ecua.Mobi
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:16:12 AM

Newbie asking for BTC3500 loan and giving a 30 percent interest for just 2 weeks. Probably a scam (but I say probably, not must, but probably here means 99.99%).

I see this more of a troll.

They can't get 3.5k btc even if they were a legendary.

No collateral, no loan!
Sammal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:04:38 AM

1 024 000 USD Loan

This made me laugh Cheesy

Get away here troll neg trust added

Pixiedust8888 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:25:59 AM

No one has even bothered to ask for proof which I have on hand. I have online accounts such as Amazon etc. as Collateral as well as thousands of Mileage points. I explained my high interest return, because of being a noob but clearly you fucken idiots have nothing better to do with your time than shoot down good opportunities to make money. Ask for proof first before you go running your childish mouths!
jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:29:32 AM

No one has even bothered to ask for proof which I have on hand. I have online accounts such as Amazon etc. as Collateral as well as thousands of Mileage points. I explained my high interest return, because of being a noob but clearly you fucken idiots have nothing better to do with your time than shoot down good opportunities to make money. Ask for proof first before you go running your childish mouths!

U asking for more than 1 million dollars loan. I think u are the only Child here.

Please lock this thread couse its useless.

Edit: I wouldn't give u negative trust. U just deserve to be ignore.
Chijio

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:29:54 AM

is your collateral to offer is much greater than millions of dollars? asking for a 3500BTC loan is kinda insane if you can only offer digital goods/items Tongue

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:54:36 PM

I'm no math whiz, but wouldn't it be cheaper to just secure a loan from a bank @ ~5%?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:57:17 PM

I'm no math whiz, but wouldn't it be cheaper to just secure a loan from a bank @ ~5%?

North Korean banks dont give 1 mill loans.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
FuckIdolPlus

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:56:52 PM

Either you meant $3.5K in BTC as loan or you just went full retard :"D
Best of luck getting such a high loan without collateral. An Amazon account and mileage points won't be good enough as collateral.
You will have to come up with something.. Like your house or a luxury car as collateral.

And also 30% return.. *clears throat* Are you like investing to set up a meth lab or something?

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:45:20 PM

But then you have to pay it back  Roll Eyes
The Bitman

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:14:31 AM

I'm almost certain that the OP is intending to ask for a $3.5k USD value loan, in Bitcoin, and not 3,500 bitcoins. That would be a ridiculous request to make. A $3,500 loan is ridiculous enough for a new member, but hey, if the guy has a solid plan and some decent collateral, then I'm sure someone would be willing to talk to him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: