Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Many TOP Domains For Sale !!  (Read 797 times)
vual (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:57:48 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 11:40:38 AM by vual

Top domains, make a offer.
(All domains well over 9months old)

vcc.cards
firefallbot.com
gyft.cards
knotsforkids.com
implorem.com
nakedcrypto.com
trollpunch.com
the500.club
veri.blue
mine.ink

Make a offer as a package or single !! will sell all domains as package or seperate just make a offer !!

Some are industry releated, some are premium, some have good keywords....

Im in a position to accept most offers so first in best dressed.

Free push to namecheap account, setup free account if you dont have one but they are one of the most well know registers so most people will know them, can supply buyer with free transfer.

Enter domain here: https://sedo.com/us/
To see current lowball market value of domain, im in a position to accept lower offers then there "value".
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xanhbleih

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:06:52 AM

I could see trollpunch.com and nakedcrypto.com being popular for specific clients. Smiley Not so sure about the others. Don't have bitcoins to bid on any though, so GL with the business.
vual (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:18:15 AM

ahh haha yes trollpunch was going to be a baby project of mine Tongue
......I had big plans for that sucker ^_^

Was going to database all the chat in every bitcoin related chat site around, be it dice right threw to tradingview and cryptrader.
Then the database was going to be search ready, it would of been great, hense the name "trollpunch" if anyone would like me to create this above mentioned project for you and set it up using that domain let me know and ill give you a really lowball quote, im broke as a joke Wink

By all means xanhbleih ask around and if you find a buyer there will be a 30% fee in it for you Smiley
Just a outline....

vcc.cards
Virtual Credit Card, top domain, 3 letters, great SEO keywords.

firefallbot.com
the game firefall i was making a bot for it... still marketing potential selling affiliate bots for firefall !!

gyft.cards
cmon every one knows GYFT and there cards for bitcoin ??

knotsforkids.com
a site to teach kids how to tie knots, theres actaully alot of search volume on this and internet marketers from sites like Warrior Fourms have said this to be the most valuble of the lot.

implorem.com
was a publishing company that sold leather binded occult books made by hand, never took of the ground.
Latin for something i forgot...

nakedcrypto.com
hey hey no secrets here, it was a new service where a stripper would say the news naked but some issues happend and it fell part...

trollpunch.com
As above, was ment to be a chat database for bitcoin users

the500.club
a club for active traders

veri.blue
veri-COIN + blue... i dont know, it was a poker site for vericoin

mine.ink
was a host that would rent mining pools, but can be used for a lot its very nice MINE then INK, surly all miners want this domain.

im in a position to let them go really cheap just make a offer, will sell for btc, doge, ltc anything i can turn into money in the bank...
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:40:18 AM

Which Registrar ??

vual (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:39:42 AM

Which Registrar ??

Free push to namecheap Wink
vual (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:45:29 AM

BUMP all need to go!! make me offer!! might just accept CRAZYY CRAY CRAY offer!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: